Best friend knows all

My Idol Star Boyfriend

[Seungyeon’s POV]

All I did is to cry and cry. I switched on my laptop and posted an update on twitter.

Hsy88: E.N.D

After that replies started flooding,

AlphaELF: @Hsy88 noona, what does it means? (10 seconds ago)

Sapphireocean: @Hsy88 unnie, are you alright? (1 minute ago)

Nicole_91: @Hsy88 unnie, answer my call. (4 minutes ago)

Hsy88: @Nicole_91 Cole, I’m safe, talk to you again.

[End of POV]

[Yesung’s POV]

I said to Leeteuk, “You ask him, what he said to Seungyeon.”

Kyuhyun said, “Hyung, but how did Jinki know Seungyeon?”

Onew confessed, “She was my ex-girlfriend, we got together even before trainee days started but broke up recently.”

I shouted, “What did you say to her that made her run away?”

Onew looked at me, surprised, “I didn’t say anything, and she said that she isn’t happy in the relationship but she loves you.”

Sungmin then shouted, “Apparently, Seungyeon got a twitter, she just updated her twitter that says:

Hsy88: E.N.D (25 minutes ago)

Onew then said, “She isn’t someone who will do something so irresponsible unless she is really wanted to be alone.”

He continued, “She did ran away once during our five years of relationship, and only once. She went back home the very next day because her parents are very worried over her. But now that her parents are overseas, I don’t know when she will let people know her whereabouts.”

I punched my fist against the wall and shouted, “Why!”

[End of POV]

[Seungyeon’s POV]

The door clicked open; I looked up and saw Jiyong standing at the door. He looked at me and asked, “You ran away?”

I looked at him and said, “How do you know?”

He pointed at my luggage and said, “Nobody knows?”

I shook my head and said, “I don’t know.”

He closed the door and asked, “You don’t intend to tell them?”

I shook my head and answered, “I need some time to sort things out.”

“Quarrel with your boyfriend,” he asked as he went to the kitchen to get a glass of water.

I didn’t reply but kept quiet. I meant, he isn’t my boyfriend at all. We are only couple in name.

“Silence means yes, what happen to the both of you,” he asked as he sat down on the sofa opposite me.

I don’t know to tell him the truth or not, I said, “Promise me that you will keep it a secret.”

He took a sip of the water and nodded his head.

“We are not really a couple, we are just a couple in name,” I said it out, but my heart felt a tinge of pain when I said it.

He widened his eyes and exclaimed, “So you two are lying to the media and the fans? But, I could see that you really love him.”

I messed up my hair and answered, “I don’t know, I’ve fallen for him, he didn’t know it. But I’m gradually feeling tired of it. It’s bringing us nowhere.”

He continued, “Whatever it is, don’t give yourself too much stress, if you really love him, then tell him, make it into a real relationship then.”

I looked at him, shrugged my shoulder and said, “I don’t have the courage. Promise me not to tell anyone.”

I gave me an assuring smile and reminded, “I’ll keep this a secret till the day I die, are you contented, my best friend! Don’t avoid them for too long, they will be worry over you.”

I smiled and said, “Yes, my naggy best friend!”

He looked at his watch and said, “I’ve got to go soon, also, my parents will be back two days later, so my best friend, I can’t let you hide here for too long.”

I looked at him and replied, “Don’t worry, I’ll get out of here by tomorrow and I must thank you for letting me hide here for the time being.”

After he left, I started wondering where I should go next, if I go Nicole’s house, they will know that I’m there. Wait, why am I assuming that he will come and find me?

[End of POV]

[Yesung’s POV]

After my schedule ended, I return to the house which used to be fill with her scent, the shampoo smell from her long straight hair is no longer in the house. She will sit on the couch watching television while hugging her knees and waited for me to be home. She will flash me her eye-smile whenever I return home. It makes me forget that we are actually a couple in names. It feels so real as though we are really dating.

My tears can’t help flowing down again. I missed her; I really do miss her a lot. I received texts from the members and everyone said that they have no news from her. I logged into my twitter and looked at her tweet. What does she meant with that tweet?

I went into her room, it was empty. But the room still lingers her scent. I sat on her bed and touched her pillow. She used to sleep here. I was reluctant to leave the room, to be exact; I can’t bear to leave the room. I’m afraid that once I leave the room, the scent in the room will disappear. Where are you? I love you, I love you. Can you hear it?

I want you to be my girlfriend for real; I don’t want you to be my pretending girlfriend. Will you come back home tomorrow? I lie down on her bed as tears rolled down from the corner of my eyes. I forced myself to sleep.

[End of POV]

[Seungyeon’s POV]

I was asleep when I felt my heart aching at 2AM. I took painkiller as the pain is getting intolerable. After a little while, I felt much better and when I on my phone, I saw messages after messages sent by the members, Nicole, Jinki and him. All of them are asking for my whereabouts. I cried as I saw the messages. The members knew that Jinki is my ex-boyfriend. Eunhyuk and Ryeowook even cried because they are afraid that I’ll be leaving them forever.

I really don’t know what to do. I’m very troubled right now. I don’t want to waste my time anymore. I really want to end everything and move on with my life. I don’t know.

[End of POV]