One week, a month

My Idol Star Boyfriend

[Seungyeon’s POV]

It’s been close to two weeks since we started our ‘relationship’, and besides him having radio deejay at night, he would spend most of him time with me as though we are in a real relationship. But this morning, I couldn’t even get out of the bed, I used all my might to get out of the room, he came down from his room and saw me struggling, “What happened?” He asked as he helped me up.

“Do you have any medication to soothe cramps?” I asked as he helped me to the couch.

He shook his head and said, “Give me a moment, I’ll go and get it from the convenience shop downstairs, don’t move around.” He wore a cap and headed down to get the medication. He returned soon and poured me a cap of warm water with two tablets of panadol.

He said, “Do you want to see a doctor? You look so pale?”

I shook my head and said, “Every month, there will be at least once I’ll be so pale.”

He looked at me and said, “Alright then, call me if you need anything, I’ve schedule for foresight now.”

I smiled and replied, “Don’t worry; I’ll take care of myself.”

To be honest, everytime I’ve cramps, Nicole is always there to accompany me, but since it’s his house, I don’t think it’s a good idea to ask Nicole here. But the pain is getting more and more unbearable, I don’t want to mess up his schedule, no choice, I called Ryeowook who lives the nearest to Yesung.

“Hello, Ryeowook, can you come over for a while,” I used all my might to say as beads of sweat rolled down from my forehead.

Ryeowook came over within ten minutes, I made my way to the door and as I opened the door, I said, “Can you bring me to the hospital?”

He called Sungmin who owns a car and the both of them send me to the hospital, I was prescribed with painkillers and also medication to cure my anemia. I informed the both of them, “Please don’t tell Yesung about it.”

Ryeowook answered softly, “But, it’s too late, he called us and we told him everything.”

I sighed and said, “Alright then. Let’s go back home.”

By the time I reached home with the help of Ryeowook and Sungmin, he is already home. I said to the both of them, “Thank you for today, you can go home already.”

He didn’t say a word when he saw me and he just went back to his room. I knew that I should call him, but he is doing a recording, I can’t possibly ask him to leave half way. I heard the bedroom door shut hard, I sighed and went back to my room.

I heard a knock on the door and he came in with a bowl of porridge and placed it on the study table beside the bed. As he was about to leave, I grabbed his wrist and asked, “Are you going to continue ignoring me?”

He didn’t answer but shook off my hand. Upset, I said, “If you are going to continue to ignore me, I’ll leave now.”

He didn’t said anything again, In a fit of anger, I stood up and was going to leave but I was weak, I fell to the ground and tears started flowing down naturally. He walked towards me and wanted to help me up when I shouted, “I don’t need your help, continue ignoring me then.” I shook off his hands but he insists on helping me up. Frustrated, I pushed him away.

He picked himself up and used all his force to drag me up and sit me down on the bed. I cried, “I knew I’m wrong, I should inform you but you are recording and how can I ask you to leave half way.”

His phone call came and he went to answer it. I said to him, “Go ahead, and just tell them that I’m tired.”

He didn’t explain anything but leave the room. I wept off my tears and used the laptop instead. I went to super junior’s fansite and saw encouraging comments as well as discouraging comments. I smiled to myself and said, “You knew that this will happen anyway.”

[End of POV]

[Yesung’s POV]

To be honest, I’m really angry with her, why didn’t she call to tell me; instead she went to inform Ryeowook and Sungmin. I’m not jealous or anything. But after she told me the reason, instead of being angry with her, I’m angry with myself.

I reached Leeteuk hyung’s house and all of them are gathered there, Shindong and his fiancée, Nari. Nari asked, “Yesung, where’s your girlfriend?”

I answered, “She’s tired, so I asked her to rest at home.”

I wasn’t in a mood to play, so I just sat at one of the corner and see them play, Sungmin and Ryeowook came over and asked, “You guys quarrel?”

“She told you guys?” I frowned and asked.

Ryeowook quickly answered, “No, we judge by your facial expression.”

Sungmin added, “Do you know that she got anemia?”

I shook my heads and Sungmin said, “How could you not know, are you guys really in a relationship?”

I answered hurriedly, “Of course, but she didn’t tell me about this.”

Ryeowook then said, “I’ve research on some recipe that could help replenish blood, you could try out the dishes and cook for her.”

I thought for a moment, she isn’t my real girlfriend, but why does I care so much about her? I looked at Ryeowook and said with a smile, “Thank you.”

Because I’ve KTR (Kiss the Radio) recording to do at night, Leeteuk and I leave for the radio station. I’m only able to reach home at 2AM; I tried to minimize the noise I made as I make my way towards her room. She was asleep on the study table; I sighed and murmured, “You can really sleep in such uncomfortable position.”

As I walked towards her, her fingers moved causing the hibernating laptop to light up; I stopped moving and muttered, “I’m sorry for causing you all these problems.” I took off my coat and placed it over her shoulder; I didn’t want to wake her up.

Still, she was awoken up, I asked, “Did I wake you up?”

She rubbed her eyes and said, “Nope, its 2AM already? You should sleep early.”

I smiled at her and said, “I’ll leave only when you sleep.”

She smiled and makes her way to the bed.

[End of POV]