Jealousy & Pain

My Idol Star Boyfriend

[Yesung’s POV]

“We are over a long time ago, why are you finding me,” I said to her as she refused to release the hug.

“Your scent, it’s different,” she said as she slowly let go of me.

I kept quiet and changed subject instead, she interrupted, “You have fully move on? All our years of memories, our underground romance, everything is over?”

I nodded my head as I avoid her gaze.

She fell to the floor and cried, “I wasn’t given a choice. I was forced.”

I looked at her with a face full of shock, “What do you mean?”

“My company found out about our romance, they forced me to break up with you, if not they will break the news to the media which will jeopardize our career. For our career, I have no choice but to let you go. I always thought that you will wait for me, but it seems that I’m the one who is waiting instead,” she answered in between sobs.

I bend down and helped her to the couch and asked, “Why didn’t you tell me, why did you make the choice alone?”

“Your dream is to become a singer, your group is just at its peak of the career, how can I be selfish,” she said as she continue to cry.

I hugged her and whispered, “Silly girl, you are always making choices for me, have you thought about yourself?”

[End of POV]

[Seungyeon’s POV]

“Are you stupid,” he shouted as I hugged him tightly.

“Oppa,” I did not answer his question as I cried hard.

He my hair and changed his tone, “Why did you stay outside, do you know that you will fall sick?”

I looked at him and murmured, “Eunhyuk oppa, she’s back.”

He looked at me with a surprise face and asked, “She’s back, who?”

“Moon….” Before I could finish answering my vision starts to blur out.

The next thing when I woke up, Yesung is seated beside the bed. He put his palm on my forehead but I flinched, he was shocked at my sudden action and asked, “Why?”

“I…” before I could finish my sentence, he said, “You met up with Eun – Eunhyuk yesterday?”

I avoided his gaze and nodded my head, “You can meet up with her, why can’t I meet up with my friend?” I thought.

“Can you don’t be so close to him,” he requested all of a sudden.

“Why? He’s my friend,” I answered back; “He’s your member, your friend, your brother, why are you restricting me to meet my friend? Why didn’t you trust the both of us?” I thought.

He raised his voice, “Why not? I don’t like it. I hate it!”

I let out a sarcastic laugh, “He’s your member, your friend, your brother and you don’t trust him?”

“Yes or no,” he asked again this time grabbing my wrist.

His grip is so tight that it’s hurting my wrist, “Let go, you are hurting me.”

I struggled to break free from his grip but he just continues tightening the grip. He only let go when tears started rolling down my face.

I dropped to the floor and said, “No, I’ll never agree to it.”

He bends down to help me up but I pushed him away and said, “First, Jiyong, and then Youngsaeng sunbaenim, now Eunhyuk. Who’s next?”

He didn’t answer.

I shouted, “Why you can request to all this, why not I request that you don’t be close to any female stars. I hate it too!”

“I…” he hesitated.

“Go back to her then, go back to Moon Geun Yeung then,” I blurted out angrily.

He looked at me surprisingly, “You followed me,” he asked.

“Yes, I followed you,” I answered confidently.

“If you didn’t does anything wrong, why you are afraid of me following you,” I shouted with my face full of tears.

“Is that what you want,” he asked with a serious tone.

Frustrated, I answered, “Yes. Go back to your ideal type, last ten years, next ten years, future ten years, you can be with your ideal type forever.”

“You don’t regret what you say,” he said seriously.

“Yes,” I cried as I went down to my room to pack my stuff.

[End of POV]

[Yesung’s POV]

After she left, I sat on my bed; I’m still unable to fully digest what she said. She’s breaking up with me? She’s leaving me. But why didn’t I have the urge to ask her to stay. I’m in a mess. I went downstairs and saw her luggage at the door as she fed babylove for one last time. She stood up and saw me; her face is full of hatred.

She put the key on the table and left. I bend down and babylove. He is whining, he knew that she has left. I carried babylove up and placed him on my lap as I sat down on the couch. Just then a phone call came through, “Hello,” I answered.

“Yesung-ah,” she said with a cheerful voice.

“Oh, Geun Yeung, are you feeling better now,” I asked as I squeeze out a fake smile.

My heart hurts all of a sudden. This time, she is serious of leaving. I said, “Why don’t we get back together?”

She was shocked at my sudden request and said, “Don’t joke around.”

I answered, “I’m serious.”

She did not really give me an answer. I called the company and requested a press conference. All the members are gathered and I make my way to the company. The media are there already.

I said, “From today onwards, my relationship with Miss Han Seungyeon will be over. We have broken up officially.”

Everyone is shocked at my sudden announcement.

I continued, “This marks the end of the press conference. Thank you.”

[End of POV]