Trust is important

My Idol Star Boyfriend

[Seungyeon’s POV]

When Nicole saw my super sulky face, she asked, “Why?”

I shook my head as I drank my orange juice. I don’t feel like telling her now, afraid that she will be worried about me. But some consideration, I decided to tell her what happen, “Actually, we just had a pretty small tiff.”

“I knew it,” she said confidently, “From the time you called me out, I knew that something must have happen,” she continued.

“He came home today and sort of interrogates me regarding youngsaeng sunbaenim. He even asked me not to get close to any guys because fans are around us without us knowing too.” I explained as I let out a soft sigh.

She laughed and teased, “You knew it from the day you decided to embark on this relationship, to be exact, your previous relationship.”

I pouted and said, “Let’s go for some shopping to cool down.

She laughed and nodded her head, “I’ll be your listening ear for the night.”

I went to shops after shops buying bags of clothing home, with the supplementary card that he gave me; I used it to buy the clothes. I hardly use that card only when he makes me angry, I’ll use it to cool myself down. As it’s getting late and Nicole got to work tomorrow, I decided to go home. As I approached the lift lobby, I saw Eunhyuk who is sitting at the bench near the pool with earphones plugged in.

I tapped his shoulder lightly and asked, “What are you doing here?”

He tapped at the seat beside him and said, “Can you be my listening ear?”

I nodded my head and listened to him. It seems like he got this girl that he likes but he’s afraid that she will be under pressure like me. But most importantly, the girl is already attached. He said that he will wait for her as he doesn’t want to be the third party to break up the girl and her boyfriend.

I smiled and commented, “If only I got this kind of boyfriend who is willing to wait for me.”

He smiled and answered, “Maybe you have, but you didn’t realize it.”

I said, “So, are you feeling better now? If yes, you should rest early, you guys came back not long ago and you still have schedule tomorrow.”

He nodded his head and said, “Thank you for being my listening ear.”

I smiled and said, “No problem.”

[End of POV]

[Yesung’s POV]

I knew that she’s angry so I didn’t call her to ask about her whereabouts. She came home with bags of shopping bag; it seems that she has cool down a lot. She smiled and said, “How is babylove?”

I walked over to her, helped her to take the shopping bag to the living room as she went to take a look at babylove. I hugged her from the back and whispered, “I’m sorry, I should have trust you.”

“It’s okay,” She answered softly, a single tear dripped down from my face as I hugged her tightly.

She leaned against my body as I continue hugging her. She said with her eyes close, “It has been such a long time since I heard your heartbeat.”

“I,” before I could finish my sentence, she interrupted, “Can we don’t quarrel anymore? I hate to quarrel with someone I love.”

My heart felt like a million arrow piercing through, I didn’t mean to quarrel with her today, I knew that what I said was harsh just now. But I’m just overly worried about her. I’m afraid that she will leave me again.

“No, we will never, never again,” I said as I held back my tears.

After being together with her, my tears could flow down easily only infront of her. Other than my mother, she is the second woman I really love a lot. She releases my arm around her and said, “You must have not taken your dinner right?”

I merely nodded my head and she said, “Let’s go and have your dinner, my supper.”

[End of POV]

[Seungyeon’s POV]

I woke up to find his arms wrapping around my waist, as I don’t want to wake him up, I just lie down on the bed to wait for him to wake up. He finally woke up and said softly, “Good morning.”

I answered back, “Good morning,” before going to bathe and wash up.

I came out of the toilet and saw him standing at the balcony. I tip-toed over and hugged him from the back, “It’s your turn to wash up.”

He smiled, releases my arms around him and went to bathe and washed up. I went down and fed babylove medicine. Babylove is much better now, just that he is still not as active as before.

I went back up to check if he is done, when I walked past the dressing table, I saw his phone’s screen lighted up,

“You have not contacted me since then,” – Moon

I sat on the bed and thought hard, who could Moon be, it sounded more like a girl than a guy to be. Whatever it is, Moon is not his/her full name, it could be the nickname. I was so deep in thought that I didn’t realize that he’s calling me until he tapped my shoulder.

“Yes,” I answered as I looked at him.

He tilted his head and frowned, “You looked so deep in thought.”

I brushed it off and said, “No, I’m thinking what we should do today.”

He stopped frowning and said, “I cannot accompany today, I’ve got interview to do with Leeteuk, Heechul hyungs and Shindong.”

“Oh,” I answered softly upon hearing it.

He smiled and said, “I’ll come back home once I finished everything.”

I smiled back and said, “Nevermind, work is more important.”

He looked at me suspiciously, “Really? You are not going to be angry?”

I laughed, “Do I look like I’m angry?”

He laughed, “How do I know you girls, one moment you are alright, another moment you are angry that I’m not spending time with you.”

I smiled and repeated, “I’m not angry and will not be angry.”

“Alright, I’ve got to go out soon, remember to take care of yourself,” he reminded me before going down to take a look at babylove.

[End of POV]