He tries, She Ignores

My Idol Star Boyfriend

[Seungyeon’s POV]

I went back to the café and sat at the same old spot; I browsed the net and was disheartened by comments like:

Minime: NO! How can me Jiyong oppa like her, NO WAY!

SuperELF: I was starting to give them my blessing but seeing how she betrayed Yesung oppa, I’m going to anti her.

Iamtheone: What a , hitting on another guy while in a relationship with Yesung oppa.

CallmeVIP: How can GD oppa fall for such low class girl?

But there’s still some who gives encouraging comments,

13elieve: I believe everything is not what is reported, let’s wait for Yesung oppa to clarify the matter. 13elieve!

BigBangGD: So the reporters are stirring up news to ruin GD’s reputation as well as the poor girl’s reputation, for god sake, they are just friends.

Isupportyou: Seungyeon-unnie, don’t like those antis affect your relationship with Yesung oppa, last long!

EverlastingFriendsVIP: I’m a Super Junior and Big Bang fan, at first I was really mad at her but after what GD oppa said, I realized that I’ve misunderstood her. They are just friends and not like they did anything wrong together.

AntiPaparazzi: Give her some break, it’s late already, so it’s perfectly fine for a guy to send a girl home moreover they are friends.

I smiled at those encouraging comments and make my way towards the headquarter, I waited at the meeting room patiently and ten minutes before the press conference, he came and find me, “What are you going to say?”

“I won’t get you any trouble,” I answered coldly before leaving the room.

When we reached the press conference room, CEO Kim and Mr Lee Soo Man is already seated there along with the rest of the super junior members. I started by saying, “Good afternoon, I’m Han Seungyeon, regarding the pictures taken yesterday, I was there to collect my belongings and since Yesung have schedule at night, I decided to go down alone and I saw Jiyong-sshi along the way, being kind, he walked me there as it was late already. I’m really sorry for causing Jiyong-sshi and Yesung the trouble. Jiyong-sshi is actually my best friend in high school in the states.”

One reporter asked, “Why can’t you ask Yesung to accompany you tomorrow morning instead?”

I explained, “It is an item that is very important to me,” I took out a necklace from my pocket and said, “This is given to me by my parents who lives in the states, it is something near to me and while moving house, I left it behind and thankfully, the owner informed me.”

Yesung then said, “Everything is just a misunderstanding, Jiyong-sshi and Seungyeon are friends since high school and I knew about it too. If there’s no more question, let’s end the press conference.”

After all the reporters left, he caught hold of my arms and asked, “Where are you going, I’ll send you there?”

I shook off his hands and said, “I need to cool down first, I’ll go home on my own later.”

[End of POV]

[Yesung’s POV]

Lee Soo Man-Seonsaengnim walked towards me and asked, “Quarrel with your girlfriend?”

I nodded my head and sighed.

He patted my shoulder and said, “Everything will be fine, let her cool down.”

I sighed and answered with a weak smile, “Let’s hope so. Thank you Seonsaengnim.”

He smiled and left the room.

Just then I realized that I spoil her cellphone by accident today; I went to a handphone shop and bought her an iphone to appease her. As my SHINee’s Key is taking over my radio schedule tonight, I have free time. I waited at home for her hoping that she will stop ignoring me.

At 10PM, she finally came home, I walked towards her and said, “This is for you,” I passed the Iphone to her. She didn’t seem excited or anything, she just answered coldly, “I deserve it.”

She took over the phone and went back to her room. I ruffled my hair as she continues to ignore me. Our usual tiff didn’t last more than twelve hours. I sighed and slumped onto the couch.

The next morning, by the time I’m awake, she is already not around. There’s a note on the fridge saying that she is out with her girl pal. I went back to the office feeling tired as I didn’t sleep well the night before.

Heechul walked towards me and teased, “Where’s your PA?”

I answered tiredly, “She’s out with friends.”

Leeteuk asked, “You guys are still having cold war?”

I nodded my head as I sat down on the floor, a little while later we started practising, stopping only at 5PM. The door opened and she arrived with packets of food along with one of her friends.

“Here’s the food,” she said with a smile but still she is avoiding me.

I tried to talk to her, but whenever I tried to go near her, she will always tries to talk to the other members or her girl pal.

She then introduces her girl pal, “She’s Nicole.”

Just then, Yoona and Yuri came and visit us again. Yoona walked towards me and we chatted and I told her everything.

[End of POV]