Chapter 8

My CEO Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"FORGET ABOUT THE RULES OR THE FEAR OF LOOKING RIDICULOUS. WHAT IS RIDICULOUS IS PASSING UP ON AN OPPORTUNITY TO TELL SOMEONE THAT YOUR HEART IS INVESTED TO HIM."
 

 

EUNHYUK POV


The clock reads 8:30 pm. Donghae and I managed to eat dinner thanks to Ji-eun-ssi.


"Ji-eun-ssi, thank you for bringing in such delicious foods. I ate a lot." I gratefully said to the beautiful girl who's now seated beside her brother.
 

"My pleasure, Eunhyuk-ah. Before I forget I bought something for you." she reaches for the brown paper bag that's resting beside her the whole we are eating.  
 

'I DIDN'T SEE SHE HAD THAT WHEN SHE GETS IN.'   
 

"Here. I hope you like it." she handed me the paper bag and stand just few steps away from me. Donghae eyes the both of us with curiosity.


"What's this?" I look at her with the dumbness expression I can muster. This siblings do know how to spend their money!
 

"Open it." the gorgeous lady beams at me, looking more excited than I am! So cute!
 

When my eyes met Donghae's he gives me a cheeky smile I know that's my cue. I quickly unbox it and to my surprise it's a Red Beats by Dr. Dre earphones.
 

"Wow! This is the latest model right? Few students of mine do have something like this. B-but Ji-eun-ssi..."
 

"Don't turn me down, Eunhyuk-ah. When I saw that before going here I knew it'll be useful to you. And please call me noona. I aged a lot when you're being formal all the time."
 

"N-noona??"
 

"Yes."
 

"A-alright, Ji-eun noona." I stamer. Can you blame me? I never had someone whom I called noona and now I instantly have one. I do need a little time to adjust, right?


"Come on Ji-eun-ah, you're scaring him. Stop it." Donghae came to rescue me.


"I didn't do anything. I just asked him to call me noona. That's all. Eunhyuk-ah am I that scary to you? Do you hate me?" she sounded hurt.
 

"N-no. You're not scary at all, noona. And I don't hate you. In fact, I like you a lot. You're like the sister Wookie and I never had. Don't be sad. Please.." I put on my best aegyo just to cheer her up, and guess what?! She did smile!!! My hidden aegyo sometimes makes a difference, don't you think?
 

She bear hugged me for a while until we heard an impatient sigh coming from Donghae who's pouting behind me.
 

Ji-eun noona chuckled as he saw the cute behavior of his brother. Perhaps he's jealous? Really?? Aigoo! My fishy!
 

"Hold it oppa! I know I shouldn't be doing this but I can't helped it! Your boyfriend is so gullible. Sorry. You know Siwon oppa's aegyo is the weirdest thing on earth! You can attest to that, right?" she looks at her watch and continues, "I should go. Mom's waiting. I'll be back tomorrow, Eunhyuk-ah. Or maybe not? Just kidding. Take care you two. Good night." with that she walks to the door and leave.
 

Once we're alone, I look at Donghae with a little smile creeping on my face.
 

"Why are you smiling?" he asked.
 

"Nothing. Uhmm... I already called Kyuhyun and he's on his way."
 

"Meaning?"
 

"It means you can go home now. I know you're tired."
 

"And you?"
 

"I'll go home, too. Kyuhyun will be staying until 10 in the morning tomorrow."
 

"Then we'll go together. I'll drive you home or perhaps you can spend the night with me. Sounds good. Right, baby?"
 

"No. I need to go home. Please, I don't want to argue with this."
 

"If that's what my baby wants. I'll just go outside and make some calls. I'll be back." he kisses my forehead before leaving.
 

Indeed today is such a roller coaster ride for me! I got myself a CEO boyfriend, resigning from work without even showing myself to my superior, a brand new phone, Ryeowook's being out of danger, my Beats earphones, Donghae's jealousy towards his sister. Aigoo!! My head hurts when I think all of it!
 

Can I consider myself luckily because of everything that happened? Or this is just a glimpse of what will happen if I continue my relationship with Hae? Yes he can provide for us financially, but how about emotionally? Am I enough for him? Because I know for a fact that with this kind of setup, I will fall for him --- deeply.
 

He knows my real name, and it's not impossible that our first meeting at Antonio's was not a coincidence or if not that maybe the incident when he drove me home from the studio. Is he stalking me? But why?
 

With so many thoughts running around my head at the moment, I glance at my little brother who's still sleeping soundly. I walk closer to his bed, examining his petite body, the steady rise and fall of his chest, his pale face. My brother's alive! He'll soon wake-up.
 

I leaned down, placing a soft kiss on his forehead.
 

"Wookie-ah, Eunhyuk hyung already have a boyfriend. His name is Donghae. He's also the one who's helping us with the bills. You know, hyung is happy but not fully because you're still sleeping here. Wake-up soon angel. Your piano recital is just around the corner and you need to practice, though for hyung and Kyuhyun you're already the best. I have so much stories to tell you so hurry and come back to us. Ryeowook-ah, saranghae."
 

KNOCK... KNOCK... KNOCK...
 

"Come in." I said.


"Hyung.. I'm here. Sorry for taking a little longer. Is my baby alright?" poor Kyuhyun. He's busy with school, his part-time job, and taking care of Wookie. Those dark circle around his eyes is enough to say that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter