Chapter 30

My CEO Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"I HAVE FOUND THE PARADOX, THAT IF YOU LOVE UNTIL IT HURTS, THERE CAN BE NO MORE HURT, ONLY MORE LOVE." - Mother Theresa

 

EUNHYUK POV

 

"Care to tell me what happened five years ago, hyung?"

 

We are seated in the couch -minus Mi Rae who is with Junsu at the moment- with two cups of green tea and slices of red velvet cake.

 

"Where do you want me to start?" I inquired, sipping on my tea.

 

"Well... from the day you were kidnapped up until the time you went back here."

 

His enthusiasm somewhat encouraged me lay down my cards safely.

 

I breath in rapidly, filling my lungs with sufficient air. This is a lot harder than what I think it is!

 

"It was my rest day and I have nothing to do until seven in the evening because Donghae and I will have a dinner. I went out to buy some supplies when a stranger asked for some directions. Out of kindness, I helped him not knowing that he'll cause me trouble. I was about to leave when he called me up again and hastily put a handkerchief over my nose and fell unconscious." I look over at Ryeowook and his pained expression put me over the edge.

 

"Wookie? You still want me to continue?" I put my hand over his, squeezing it with understanding.

 

He forced back his tears and smile.

 

"Yes hyung. Please continue."

 

"I don't know how long I fell asleep but when I woke up I was tied in a chair inside an unfamiliar room. I don't have an idea who my captor was until he revealed himself to me. It was Choi Seunghyun."

 

"Your ex lover? But he was nice to you back when you were a couple. What happened that he turned to be such a bad person?" He asked.

 

"Yes my ex lover. You see Wook, everything he did was out of love. A love that fell in a wrong place. One aggravating factor to his behavior was because of Donghae. Donghae's company bought Choi Telecommunications who was then owned by hyung. He take it to the heart and it was worsen when he saw me with Hae on the turn over event."

 

"Ahh! I remember something. Donghae hyung asked Ji-eun noona on the same day you went missing that if he didn't make it before dinner then we should asked the help of Kangin hyung."

 

"They kidnapped him also. Worst thing was they hurt him, Wook. They barged into the room for the second time together with an almost lifeless Donghae. His face was covered with blood and bruises were evident all over his body. I almost die the moment I saw him. He crawled himself towards me and I cradled him. I told him to fight death and how much I love him. He tried to open his eyes and muttered, "I love you too" And he close his eyes."

 

I'm crying hard but thankfully I have my brother with me.

 

"Sshhh... I understand you hyung. It must've been really painful for you to think that Donghae hyung died infront of you. Sshhh... it's alright to cry. I'm here for you, hyung."

 

 

-----*****-----

 

 

"Before I continue, could you tell me what happened to Hae after you learned he also went missing?"

 

When I learned that Hae was not dead, a lot of questions formed inside my head. And knowing that I have the right to ask, I didn't think twice. I know and I'm sure Ryeowook is willing to tell me every bit of information that I need.

 

"Ji-eun noona fetched Kyuhyun and I in the University saying that it's more safe for us to stay together. I thought she's talking about staying in your condo but then again she drove all the way to their family house. Where I met mom. Even before the clock strikes seven, Kangin hyung was already in the middle of searching for the both of you. We felt hopeless already because it's been hours and the result was still negative. An hour or two passed and the officer-in-charge told Kangin hyung that they found Donghae hyung's body couple of blocks away from the mansion. We rushed him to the hospital and immediately the doctors brought him to the ICU. He was in coma for almost a month until one day he woke up and... and we thought everything was back to normal."

 

"What do you mean by that? He isn't well until now?"

 

"You can say that hyung b-because..."

 

"Gosh Ryeowook cut the suspense and tell me already!"

 

"Hyung, he's suffering from selective amnesia."

 

"Selective what?"

 

*RING... RING... RING...*

 

We are interrupted when Ryeowook's phone went off. He fished out the device. I can see the hesitant look he's giving me and the phone on his hand.

 

"Go on. Answer it."

 

"Thanks hyung."

 

He excuse himself and answer the call.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter