Chapter 10

My CEO Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"EVEN THOUGH MUCH SCENERY MIGHT BE CHANGED IN OUR FUTURE, WE WON'T BE CHANGED. PROMISE YOU. WE ARE THE ONE FROM HEART TO HEART. LET ME STAY BESIDE YOU."

 

EUNHYUK POV


Mrs. Lee smiles at me and says, "Such a polite man I have here. Good evening to you, Hyukjae-ssi. I'm Mrs. Lee and this man over here is my husband. We're the parents of Donghae's fiancé, Lee Minji. Welcome and I hope you'll enjoy the night."


'WHAT??? FOR REAL??'

I turned pale immediately and my knees tremble uncontrollably with such revelation. Donghae shifted his gaze between me and Mr. and Mrs. Lee. I don't know what to think anymore. My mind become fuzzy and a throbbing pain occurs inside my heart.


"Mom! You know it's not true. Minji's dead meaning the engagement is no longer valid. Please don't say such words infront of my boyfriend. He might misunderstand everything." Donghae said calmly but the range of panic is evident.

 

Mrs. Lee's expression changed, from a proud look to a more soft and relax a bit apologetic, I think.

 

"I-I'm sorry, Hyukjae-ssi. I didn't mean to hurt you. Forgive me for being tactless and mean." I'm not an angel to say that I'm not hurt and it's okay but I can't do so much about it especially I'm just a third wheel here.

 

'IF I CAN PULL YOUR HAIR RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW I WILL DO IT!! BE THANKFUL THAT MY PARENTS THOUGHT ME ABOUT RESPECT AND THAT DONGHAE IS HERE, IF WEREN'T FOR THOSE REASONS I DON'T THINK I'M ABLE TO HOLD MYSELF.'

 

"It's fine, Mrs. Lee. What Donghae had with your daughter is all in the past and what matters now is that he's mine. Right baby?" I manage to redeem my self confidence and slap her with the TRUTH!
 

"Yes baby, yours." he gripped my hand tightly and pecked my lips.
 

'SEE THAT? HE'S MINE! SO SHUT YOUR GODDAMN MOUTH NOW!' my outraged subconscious mind is not happy, too and that's not healthy.
 

After the scene with the Lee's, Donghae pulled me to a secluded room at the back most part of the gallery. Once we're enclosed inside, I hastily pulled my arm from his grip. The show's over and he owe me one hell of explanation!


I walk closer to the glass window, ignoring his effort to hold me back again.
 

"Eunhyuk-ah..." he muttered.
 

"Aren't you gonna tell me about her?" I asked coldly.
 

I can feel him walks closer to me but I supress the urge to face and hug him. Right now is not the right time with such lovey dovey act.
 

"You're mad at me, aren't you?" his sculpted chest made contact with my back and I stiffen instantly. His hot breath touches my ear sending volts of electricity throughout my system. Is this an automatic response of my body when he's so close like this?
 

'OH DEAREST BODY, WILL YOU PLEASE COOPERATE? WITH THE WAY YOU REACTED IT SEEMS LIKE YOU'RE BETRAYING ME. FOCUS. WE SHOULD ACT COLDLY TOWARDS THIS FISH.'
 

"Should I be happy with what that woman said to me? Right now I feel like I don't know you at all. It's quite true though but still, it hurts." I don't want to cry because it makes me feel weak and vulnerable but how can I not cry when the pain is there?
 

He circled his arms around my waist from the back, interlocking his fingers infront of my flat tummy.
 

"I thought the important thing is what we have right now and not my past? How come you want to know about her?"
 

"I don't want to remain clueless about her, Donghae-ah."


"What do you want to know about Minji?"
 

"Everything."
 

He chuckle and plant a soft kiss on my cheek.
 

"Then let's go home. We shouldn't waste our time here."
 

I turn myself to face him with a puzzled look.
 

"What do you mean?"
 

He gives me a warm smile as his free hand caresses my face.
 

"This is not the proper place to tell you everything. Let's go home."
 

"B-but Donghae..." I tried to protest but he hushed me with his lips.
 

'OKAY DEAREST BODY, MISSION FAILED.'      
 

-----*****-----
 

9:05 pm, Cairnhill Condominium


We arrived at his apartment and the first thing I need to do is to call on Ryeowook. He needs to know that I might end up sleeping with Donghae instead of being with him in the hospital. I quickly fished out my new iPhone, yes I did use it because a certain maknae named Cho Kyuhyun throw my old phone somewhere, making sure it's broken for good.


He answers it after the second ring.


"Angel! Is Kyuhyun with you right now?" I asked.
 

"He went out for a while to buy dinner. Hyung, are you home?"
 

"I-I'm at Donghae's."
 

"Really? Does it mean you'll be staying with him for good?"
 

"N-no! But I'll be spending the night with him. Is that okay with you?"
 

"Hyung, you know how much I wanted you to find yourself a boyfriend and now that you already have I want you to enjoy every second with him. Kyuhyun and I are fine, don't worry."
 

"A-alright then. Hey angel I'll hang-up now. See you tomorrow. Love you."
 

"Me too, Hyukkie hyung and oh don't forget to use lube and , okay? Bye!"
 

"YAH LEE RYEOWOOK!! WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?!"
 

"Shut-up hyung I know you two will do it! Don't play hard-to-get! Good night hyung!!"
 

And with that he hanged-up! Woah! Can you believe that my Ryeowookie is knowledgeable about safe ? Seems like Kyuhyun is good at it!
 

'OKAY LEE HYUKJAE ENOUGH OF THE ERTED THOUGHTS! FIND YOUR FISHY AND TALK TO HIM.' my impatient subconscious lectured me again.
 

I search for Donghae in the kitchen --- NONE. I walk myself to the hallway thinking that maybe he's in his room but my eyes caught the DH room is open!


I slowly went to the open door and when I peek my head inside I found Donghae lying on the king sized bed, eyes closed, his right arm pulled over his forehead. Is he sleeping? And why did he left the door open?


"Come in." I was startled with his voice. How did he know that I'm here?
 

Like an obedient lover, I let myself in, closing the door behind me. This room is almost the same size as the guest room. A king sized bed is situated in the center with two low-rise wooden table on either side with huge night lamp on top. The window located on the left side of the bed is also over-looking the busy streets of Seoul just like in his room.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter