Chapter 5

My CEO Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"I WANNA BE BLOWN AWAY... I WANNA BE SWEPT OFF MY FEET... I WANNA MEET THE ONE WHO MAKES IT HARD FOR ME TO BREATH.."

 

EUNHYUK POV


The moment I felt his arms circled around my waist, my breathing stops momentarily, my body felt weightless, and my mind went blank! Korea's youngest CEO and eligible bachelor is back hugging me! For Christ's sake!! Every girl in town fantasies this man yet he's here with me in a cold, dark room of his multi-million apartment! Did I save the world in my past life to deserve this? Oh gosh! I think I'll faint any time!
 

'DON'T BE SO HARD TO GET, EUNHYUK-AH! I KNOW YOU WANT HIM AS MUCH AS HE WANTS YOU. COME ON! RETURN THE FAVOR, YOU TEENAGE MONKEY!' and my subconscious teases me again! Seriously, can he just shut up even for tonight? Aisshh!!
 

As I battle with myself whether to touch him or not, his humming continues, eyes still closed. I wonder if the song his humming with holds a significant part of him? Maybe his favorite song? Yes! Probably right!


I'm about to slide my arms on top of his when he stops, freeing me from the hug. He made me turn to face him but the moment my eyes met his almost pleading yet soft eyes I automatically lower down my gaze. I can't look at him! His eyes are so expressive and I might fall deeply in love with him on the spot!
 

"Sleep with me." he whispers, tilting my chin so that our eyes will meet again.
 

'WHAT??? HE'S ASKING ME TO SLEEP WITH HIM?? FOR REAL??'
 

"D-Donghae-ssi..." What? I can't even speak fluently infront of him now?!
 

"I know what you're thinking, Hyuk and no you're not a or anything. I just want to be with you. Please? I promise I will not do anything naughty..." he reach for my hand that's gripping the hem of my shirt --- my nervous gesture, and intertwine with his.


He's not only rich, handsome, and cool but he can read minds accurately! I wonder what other things he's capable of doing. Hmmm... I'm slowly becoming more and more curious about this man. Maybe it's a sign? A sign that behind his perfect facade lies a not so perfect, childish Donghae?
 

He runs his thumb on my knuckles and the electricity it brings to my body is enough for my heart to beat faster and faster. Oh please stop that Donghae-ah, you're KILLING ME!
 

"Okay. I understand. Just stay here. I'll leave." he slowly let go of my hand, leaving the warm sensation that triggers me to say something I never planned to escape my lips.
 

"Don't... I-I'll sleep w-with you, Donghae-ssi." this time I'm the one who hold onto him, leaving him to chance to escape. Yeah I know, I'm possessive.
 

A sheepish smile escape his lips, something that I always look forward whenever I see him. It suits him. He brush-off my bangs and kisses my forehead soothingly.
 

"You sure?" he asks again. Oh Donghae! Can we just go to your room now?? Don't make me doubt my words!
 

I nodded.
 

"Come." once again he lead the way and I follow but this time he's holding my hand as if I'll get lost when he does not.
 

We pass through the hallway the contains different paintings which varies from a design specific to a very abstract ones. Not to mention that it looks like really expensive! Seriously, this man knows how to spend his millions! I wish I'm in his shoe even for a day! I bet Wookie and I will have a blast!
 

The moment I stepped inside his cream white with a touch of grey spacious bedroom, my soul left my body once again and I'm glued to where I am standing! This room is a lot bigger than my supposed-to-be room but the touch of modernization is still evident.

The king sized bed is situated at the center with two low-rise table on each side and a reclining chair is near the sliding door that'll lead to the balcony which have the perfect view of Seoul's night lights! It's breathtakingly beautiful! I hope my brother will have an opportunity to see this exquisite view as soon as possible.
 

My admiration was cut by a half- Donghae coming out of the bathroom! Did I stand here for a long already that I never felt that he went to have a quick shower?
 

I can't help to stare at his bare upper torso that's still dump. My eyes starts from his broad chest, down to his oh-so-delicious six pack abs, a little more down to his happy trail and... and... can I pull down the fluffy towel even for a second? I'm dying to say HI to his little friend down there!
 

'ERT MUCH LEE HYUKJAE???'
 

"Enjoying the view, Hyukkie?" OMG!!! He caught me!! Aigoo! That's so embarassing!!!


"I-I'm s-sorry... C-can I use the bathroom now?" I said, face crimsoned with humiliation.
 

"Sure." he said, walking out of my way to go inside his walk-in closet.
 

Inside the bathroom, I quickly stripped down my clothes and went to the unclosed shower. I turn the hot knob for water access, letting the warm water fall immediately onto my limping body.
 

After a good 15-minute shower I drape myself with a white fluffy towel and was about to look for my clothes when reality strikes me! I forgot my clothes in the guest room! OMO!! What will I do?? I can't go out like this!!
 

'JUST GO OUT, LEE HYUKJAE! DONGHAE IS NOT AS ERT AS YOU!'      
 

As much as I don't want to be seen in such form, I'm starting to feel cold and I'm sleepy. So I decided to go and try what intervention is possible for me to do without embarassing myself infront of Donghae. Not again.


I turn the knob and peek my head to see if Mr. CEO is still around --- he's in bed already. The lights are off but the side lamp is still on. I'm about to go out when I noticed a set of c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter