Chapter 7

My CEO Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"TO LOVE IS ONE THING. TO BE LOVED IS ANOTHER. TO BE LOVED BY THE ONE YOU LOVE IS EVERYTHING."
 

 

EUNHYUK POV


He asked me to be his what?? BOYFRIEND?? For real? But why me? I'm a dirt compared to him. I, Lee Hyukjae has nothing where in him, Lee Donghae has everything. From his looks, to his educational attainment, to his economic status and the list goes endless. Seriously did I heard the right words? I'm not hallucinating, am I?


As I'm glued to where I'm seated, Donghae continues to look into my eyes making me shiver all over. My heart stops every time he's so close like this. I will not deny the fact that I like him... a lot but to be his boyfriend is a whole different thing.

 

Is he buying my love for him?

Well it's possible but he's not aware of my real feelings towards him so that option is unlikely be the right one.

Perhaps he's attracted to me as well?

He wouldn't call me precious if he isn't and the fact that I've slept with him gives me a little hope.

But what if along the way of our "relationship" he finds a girl who's more capable of loving him? Given his status I think he deserve a "normal" type of relationship and not something scandalous and taboo.


'LEE HYUKJAE, LOVING A PERSON SOMETIMES REQUIRES YOU TO BE BLIND, AND DEAF TO BE HAPPY. DON'T BE SCARED TO TRY.' My subconscious mind is serious this time. I guess he's right.


"Precious?" Donghae snapped me out of my self thinking.


"Y-yes?" he tilts my chin making me look up to him with such terrified yet affectionate gaze.
 

"Please be my boyfriend." he mutters.
 

"Donghae-ah... I-I..." Just say YES you monkey!
 

"Don't you trust me?"


"I do. B-but I'm a man too. I'm worried for you, Hae-ah. You know the consequences of this kind of relationship. I don't want to put you in danger or to humiliate you in any form. Let's think of something else."
 

"Nothing bad will happen to me so stop thinking about it and I'm immune to scandals already. Listen to me, the important thing right now is you and your answer. I want to protect you and Ryeowook. Give me chance, Hyukkie. Say yes." he pleaded.
 

The proximity of our lips is dangerously close, making me feel a lot more confuse. Oh Donghae your lips is just so tempting!


"A-alright."
 

Upon hearing it he leaned forward and for the first time we share our first kiss. The feeling is euphoric and paralyzing at the same time. Slowly he cupped my face with his soft hands, deepening the kiss. My mind can't anymore comprehend what is happening. All I know is that he's asking for more. He starts nipping my lower lip as his little tongue enters my hot cavern. I didn't do anything to push him or making him stop. I know he's enjoying this as mush as I do so why stop? Our kiss continues until the time that we gasps for air.
 

"You're mine, baby." he gently traces the curvature of my lips, leaving it well sensitized.
 

'I'M NOT EXPECTING FOR YOU TO SAY I LOVE YOU NOW, LEE DONGHAE BUT SOON YOU WILL.' I mentally reminded myself.
 

I smile sweetly on him and mutters, "Yes baby, yours."
 

-----*****-----
 

It's official, Lee Donghae and I are dating!

Can you believe that? Mr. CEO is now my boyfriend! I bet Wookie will be happy for me because it's been a long time since I had my last relationship and he's bugging me to date Sungmin hyung which is a BIG NO NO because he's already engaged with Yesung hyung. I used to have a crush on Bora, also a choreographer in Haru but then again he only see me as an older brother so I let it go. Good thing about it is that we remain friends.


Suddenly I remember my hometown best friend, Kim Junsu. YES! That ungrateful-son-of-a- used to be my best friend. The two of us was inseparable during our childhood days. We practically do all things together. We bath in a public shower every weekend, we play soccer, we dance at school programs, we composed songs, we dreamed together. When my parents died, Ryeowook and I lived with them for a week before we transfer to Seoul.


Our communication through letters was strong until such time that it was lessen and bit by bit I receive no letters at all. It was my parent's 1st death anniversary when Wookie and I returned to our hometown to give respect to them. After we went to the cemetery we dropped by our old house and hopefully to catch up with Junsu. Little that I know is that his family transferred to another town because his grandmother is dying.


Years after that I received a letter from Hyun Soo ahjussi saying that he needs the money he lend my dad and that he'll be in Seoul in 3 days. Along with the money I prepare a small gift for ahjumma and Junsu thinking that they will like it. But on the th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter