Chapter 18

My CEO Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"NO ONE CAN ACCUSE YOU FOR FALLING IN LOVE WITH THE WRONG PERSON, IF INSIDE YOU KNOW HE IS THE ONE."

 

EUNHYUK POV
 

It's almost midnight when we get home. Along the way, Donghae never let go of my hand. I know that he knows I don't want to talk about what happened that's why we were quiet inside the car. After having a warm bath, I changed to a white wife beater shirt and grey sweat pants. Tonight is indeed tiring both physically and emotionally.


Back when we were dating, the admiration I have for Seunghyun hyung is no joke. Almost everything in him seemed perfect to me. But after what he did to me, all of those are gone... completely... more over permanently.
 

'WHY HYUNG? I TRUSTED YOU.. WE USED TO LOVE EACH OTHER RIGHT? YOU RESPECT ME BACK THEN. WHAT CHANGED?? AS MUCH AS I WANT TO BE FRIENDS WITH YOU, I CAN'T BE CLOSE TO YOU ANYMORE.'
 

I'm so into my own thoughts that I didn't notice the presence of my boyfriend.


"Still thinking about the incident earlier?" he asked.
 

He stood behind me outside the balcony, circling his strong arms around my waist.
 

"Hae... l-let's not talk about it now, can we?" I laced our hands together, inhaling his vanilla scent shampoo.
 

"Sorry. I thought you want to talk about it now that you're more relaxed." he kissed my cheek and averted his gaze to the blinding city lights.
 

"Thank you for saving me there."
 

"I am your boyfriend. It's my responsibility to protect you." turning me around, he fully kissed my lips. His hand starts to move up and down my expose torso, sensitizing it with every touch.


"H-hae.. w-what are you doing?" I managed to ask even though he keeps on attacking my lips.


"Claiming what's mine."
 

"Hae... I-I'm not yet ready for that.. Please.. l-let's just sleep." I pecked his lips for the last time and immediately run off to bed.
 

You can call me silly for turning him down but honestly I'm scared. Yes I love him but bringing it to a more intimate level, I don't think I can do it... now.
 

"Baby? Would you like to work with me? I can hire you to become part of the company so we can be together every single day." he asked as he my hair continuously. We are now cuddling under the warm cover. Dutifully giving each other simple touches.
 

"What? Are you even serious about that, Hae?" my head is resting on his broad chest, hand thrums rhythmically on his chest.
 

"I am."
 

I straighten up to face him. My eyes quickly searched for his dark ones.
 

"Babe, you know business is not my cup of tea. And besides I did not finished my degree. Why sudden ask this, Lee Donghae?" I inquired.
 

"Well... after what happen earlier it makes me want  to protect you even more. I don't want that Choi to come and take you away from me. I can't live without you Hyuk. I'd rather die than to see you with another man. Can you think it over?" his eyes are pleading as he cupped my face, brushing off my bangs.


"There's no more thinking over, my love. My decision is final. I'm taking down your offer, Mr. CEO." I said firmly.
 

"But Hyuk..."
 

"Hush now baby. Don't argue with me. Dancing is my life, my world. That's the only thing I'm proud of. If you take it away from me, I'm not Lee Hyukjae anymore. I know you love me and you wanted to protect me, but I can protect myself."
 

Chuckling, he flicked my forehead. Making me wince in pain. "Yeah right protect." He kissed the spot that turned red and continues, "But if that's what you want just promise me you will take care of yourself. Promise me Lee Hyukjae."
 

"I promise you, Lee Donghae. Now... can we sleep? I'm tired." I close my eyes and pout my lips. I'm waiting for him to kiss me which he granted immediately. Not once. Not twice. But thrice. Yes! My boyfriend is generous enough when it comes to giving kisses. No! I'm not complaining at all, I just want to state facts.
 

With one swift move, I'm caged inside his arms. The familiar warmth calms my tensed muscles and the rapid beating of my heart.
 

"I love you Hae. I love you so much." I mumble before closing my tired eyes.
 

"I know baby and I love you too. Sleep." he turn off the side lamp and pull up the covers.
 


-----*****-----
 

Morning came with an annoying sound coming from the alarm clock. I half open my eyes to turn it off but even before I succeeded, an arm reach and turn it off. My blurry eyes recognized the owner of the said arm ---Donghae.


"Good morning sleepy head. Get up so we can have breakfast." He leaned forward to plant a kiss on my forehead.


"Morning babe. Why are you up this early?" I turn to the empty space beside me, grabbing his  pillow. I then embrace it real hard. I allow myself to breath in his familiar scent.
 

"Its already 7 am just so you know my dearest anchovy. And why are you smelling my pillow? You could have smell the owner instead." he said with humor. He by passsed the bed and occupy the lounge chair with his Ipad on hand.
 

I guess he'll read those boring business reports again. Honestly, I'd rather spend my whole day watching my One Piece DVD collection than having an Ipad with endless business terms I don't even know the meaning. Oh well... opposite do attract right?
 

"Hahaha! You wish! What do you want for breakfast, Donghae-ah?" I hastily pull myself up. Not bothering about my bed hair. I stagger my way to the bathroom and do my morning care.


"Don't bother cook. We'll have breakfast with mom." Since I left the door open, I clearly heard what he said.
 

Breakfast with his mom? Like I'll be meeting Mrs. Lee? My boyfriend's birth mother? OMG!! How come he didn't inform me at least two days ago? I don't even have something for her. Aishh! This fish!


"W-what?? Is today her birthday?" I asked as I stripped down my clothes.


"No. She j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter