Chapter 17

My CEO Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"I LOVE YOU MORE THAN YESTERDAY AND LESS THAN TOMORROW."

 

EUNHYUK POV


8:15 pm, Ritz Carlton Hotel


We arrived at the venue with few media people waiting for us. Of all the events I've been with Hae, this is actually the first time that I'll be dealing with the local media. I hope they will not ask personal questions because honestly I can't deal with those at the moment.
 

Before we hopped down, Hae entwined our fingers, kissing the top of it three times.
 

"Nervous?" he asked looking straight into my eyes.
 

"A bit." I said.
 

"Are you ready to see your ex?"
 

"Hae! I thought we will never talk about it again?"
 

"I'm just asking, no need to be defensive. Let's go?"
 

"Baby, I need you to promise me one thing."
 

"What is it?"
 

"Don't get too close with Seunghyun hyung." I said straight forwardly.
 

"I don't want to be close to him either. You're worrying too much. Relax okay?" he kissed me on the lips before we finally stepped down the Lamborghini.
 

The moment they saw us, the clicking sound and the flashes of cameras overwhelmed me. Thankfully Donghae is there. We walk to the main lobby where I saw two familiar figures --- Leeteuk and Kangin. I think this is the part of the plan where in they will distract the media so that we can peacefully join the others in the event hall.

 
"Leeteuk hyung! Kangin hyung!" I exclaimed.
 

I met this lovely couple when Donghae invited them to have dinner with us few days ago. Fishy told me that they used to be a couple back in college but due to some unfortunate circumstances, Kangin hyung broke up with Leeteuk hyung. Luckily, after years of separation they are back in each others arms. Indeed love is lovelier the second time around!
 

"Hyuk!" the older of the two exclaimed. His dimple gives this warm feeling, making you feel at east to him instantly.
 

As we get close to where they are, Leeteuk hyung enclosed me to his arms, earning a displeased sound from the two handsome gentleman who's intently looking at us.
 

"Oopps! Sorry. I got too excited." he said with humor.


"So... are you ready for the ceremony?" Kangin hyung asked, pulling his lover closer to him.


"More than ready hyung. Is the Choi guy already there?" fishy asked. His eyes continuous to search the lobby.
 

"I saw him earlier. Busy talking with some foreign guests. You guys go ahead. We'll take care everything here." the mercurial man dressed in gray suit told us.


Even before we can speak, a guy in a casual clothes approach us.
 

"Good evening, gentlemen. I'm Lee Jong Hyun of Star1 magazine, can I ask for a group photo?" with the tone of his voice I can say that he's nervous. Who wouldn't? You're in front of two well-known business men who's exceptionally hot in suits.
 

I look at them expectantly, hoping that they will grant this young man his simple request. If it's only me, I would. A picture will not make me any less of a person right?
 

I turn to Donghae and whisper, "Come on babe. One picture then we can go upstairs."
 

Sighing, he fake a smile and motion us to come closer.
 

When I look at Jong Hyun-ssi, he had this relieved smile on his face. I bet this picture means a lot to his job. I think we had two different pose before Donghae stop him.
 

"Your time's up kid. You can go now." his strict voice made the photographer look at him in the most puzzled way.
 

"O-oh... y-yes.. Thank you for your time, Donghae-ssi, Leeteuk-ssi." he bowed and about to walk towards the exit when I called him.
 

"What are you doing?" Donghae asked, stopping me from chasing the young man.
 

"Just a minute, Hae." I simply said.
 

I didn't wait for him to answer. I staggered my way towards the waiting boy.
 

"Hi, Lee Jong Hyun-ssi. I'm Eunhyuk." smiling, I offer my hand for him to shake.
 

"Hello Eunhyuk-ssi.. What can I do for you?" he said after we shook hands.
 

"Sorry for Donghae's cold attitude. He's not like that if you get to know him. Hmmm... Can I have a copy of the pictures?"
 

"Sure! Here. You pick the shot you want. I'll have it framed for you." he handed me his camera for me to select the one I like.
 

I scan the pictures and when I spotted the one which I think will be perfect to be framed, I gave it back to him.
 

"I like this one." I said.
 

"Okay. I'll send it to Donghae-ssi's office next week." his more relaxed now compared to what he was in front of the hyungs.
 

"Thanks Jong Hyun-ssi and nice to meet you." I said to dismiss him.
 

He bowed for the last time and muttered, "It's my pleasure. Enjoy the rest of the night, Eunhyuk-ssi. I'll go now."
 

When his figure was out of my sight, I contentedly went back to where my hyungs are waiting for me.
 

"Let's go?" I asked with a smile.
 

"What took you so long?" Donghae asked, entwining our hands.
 

"I just asked him a copy of our group photo. Nothing to be jealous about." I joked and claim his lips for a quick kiss.
 

"Yah lovers! Hold it! You're in a public place! For Christ's sake! Reserve it later!" Kangin hyung said, faking a disgusted tone.
 

I blushed at his sentiments. Actually it's rare for me to initiate a kiss in public but I guess tonight's the only exemption.
 

"It's just a kiss hyung, relax. It's not we're having already." Donghae joked as we make our way to the elevator.
 

"Yah Lee Donghae! Why you?! Aisshh!!" Kangin blubbered.
 

"Honey, let them be." I heard Leeteuk hyung said before the metal doors closed.

 

-----*****-----
 

Few meters from the lighted hall, my steps halted when nervousness take over my entire system. Donghae turn and look at me with worried eyes.


"Hey baby are you okay?" he asked.


"Y-yes I'm okay. Don't worry." I lied.


"Everything will be okay. I'm here." he kissed me on the lips before we continue walking to where everyone is waiting.


As we stepped inside the function hall of Ritz Carlton's, my jaw almost dropped when I learned how extravagant the entire place is!


The hall lends a sophisticated look with its five-meter high hand-carved wooden arches, hand-painted ceiling with a grand diamond-like chandelier twinkling above us. On the left most part is a magnificent view of Seoul's night lights. A stage is situated in the middle of the room and a live band on the background. Tables and chairs are covered with white satin cloth, sapph

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter