Epilogue

My CEO Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"MARRIAGE DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL BE TOGETHER FOREVER, IT'S ONLY PAPER. IT TAKES LOVE, TRUST, RESPECT, COMMITMENT, UNDERSTANDING, FRIENDSHIP, AND FAITH IN YOUR RELATIONSHIP TO MAKE IT LAST."

 

EUNHYUK POV

 

After three years…

 

“Open your mouth now, little boy.” I coaxed the mochi like 1-year old boy who’s sitting in his marine themed high chair.

 

The obedient child did open his mouth, anticipating the food I’ll be feeding him.

 

“Aigoo! You love daddy’s home cook meals so much?” I smile at him, wiping the side of his mouth with his bib. “You want more, Henry-ah?”

 

The smiling little boy nodded, opening his mouth even without me saying it. Few minutes passed and both of us are in our own little word, completely oblivious to my husband’s presence.

 

“Good morning, honey.” The plate I’m holding almost slipped off my hand when I heard Donghae’s voice inside the dinning room.

 

“Good morning, too honey. Have a seat so we can start eating.” I offered Donghae our son’s plate so he can continue feeding him while I prepare his plate of pancakes, sausage and of course his brewed coffee.

 

“So how did it go with CJE Entertainment? Did they sign the contract already?” I heard him ask while offering Henry his second to the last spoonful of mashed sweet potatoes.

 

I occupy my usual seat and that is beside my husband and prompted, “they haven’t sign it yet because of some changes but the moment we settled that, everything will fall according to plan. You should start eating or else you’ll be late.”

 

My husband for two – almost three years in a couple of days – obliged and starts digging into his food. Henry on the other hand is now busy drinking his milk.

 

“I can help you talk with Mr. Kim if you want.” He offered.

 

“Honey, you already helped me by giving me Younique so I don’t want to burden you with this. The amount of stress you have is beyond your limit and dealing with Mr. Kim myself is the least I could do.”

 

Younique Dance Studio and Wellness Center was given to me by Donghae as a wedding gift. It is a three story building in Myeongdong district that caters not only those who wants to learn dancing but also to those who are fond of working out at the gym. He said he can’t think of any other gift that will surely make me happy other than having my own dance studio. The whole idea was conceptualized by him. He made sure to give enough time even for the smallest detail making Younique extra special.

 

Our dance studio – I wasn’t comfortable in claiming it as MINE because what is mine is Donghae’s too and vice versa – is accepting trainees from different entertainment companies who will soon debut as idol stars. For instance, Summit Entertainment signed three years contract with us and now we our on our next target, CJE Entertainment.

 

He reached for my hand and kissed it. “You’re still the same Lee Hyukjae I met when I was 25. Still stubborn. Like really really stubborn. All right if you want to deal with Mr. Kim go ahead but incase it goes out of hand, always remember that I’m here. I’ll always be here for you.”

 

For all the years that I am with this man I never felt more secured every time he speaks like this. His words almost always reached the deepest part of me that only him can do. I am so blessed to have him in my life, as my husband, and of course Henry, our little ball of sunshine.

 

Donghae proposed to me two months prior to my 30th birthday and my dream wedding came true after three months in Prague! Indeed it was a dream wedding with my dream guy in paradise. The hardships we had on preparing for our D-day paid-off the moment we exchange our vows, say I do’s, and shared our first kiss as Mr. and Mrs. Lee Donghae.

 

“I’ll keep that in mind.” I assured him and smile.

 

“By the way I’m leaving for Malaysia this weekend. Can you pack my things tonight?”

 

“You’re leaving again? You haven’t spent so much time with Henry for couple of days already.” I swallow the invisible lump on my throat and continue, “I thought we can have picnic this weekend.”

 

He eyed me with those expressive orbs of him and sigh.

 

“I’m sorry, Hyuk. I wasn’t really going but Leeteuk hyung caught a really bad flu leaving me no choice but to go there myself. It will not be good if no one will represent Lee Holdings in one of the biggest business events in Asia.”

 

One thing I don’t like about having a CEO husband is that he always goes abroad on a weekly basis. If it’s me alone I can tolerate two to three days away from him but my primary concern is Henry. He always asks for his appa before going to bed and in the morning for breakfast. I don’t have a heart to see him sulk all day when he learned that his Donghae appa is not around to play with him and read him bed time stories. Once there was an instance that Hae was in Singapore for a designer brand party when I called him up because Henry won’t stop crying until Donghae would read him his favorite Finding Nemo story. I tried to re-enact every single part of the story just to entertain the younger but he just don’t buy it. I almost cry together with him due to immense frustration but then again cryin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter