Chapter 12

My CEO Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"SOMETIMES, BECAUSE OF MY BAD BEHAVIOR, I'VE HURT YOU. BUT NOW, LITTLE BY LITTLE, I PROMISE YOU THAT I'LL CHANGE."

 

DONGHAE POV


"I want to have a life outside of you, of us. I don't want to wake-up one day feeling suffocated with everything you're giving me. The love, the attention, the money. I want to continue to be the simple Lee Hyukjae because that's who I am. I'm happy with who I am, Donghae-ah. Please don't be mad... I can't stand it if you get mad at me."


His words are like gazillion of needles piercing my heart. Am I suffocating him? Am I a burden to him? It hurts to hear it from him. All I want is for him to feel my love and nothing else but it turned out to something offending and hurtful.


He poked my cheek but I didn't budge. My mind can't process everything. My heart is still beating painfully...
When he left with the douche bag on hand, I feel empty and cold as if my soul is not with me.
 

'ON THE CONTRARY, HYUKJAE IS RIGHT, DONGHAE-AH. YOU CAN'T ALWAYS DICTATE HIM ON WHAT TO DO OR NOT. YOU CAN'T CHANGE HIM JUST BECAUSE HE IS YOUR BOYFRIEND. HE IS WHAT HE IS AND YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT THAT. HE'S HAVING A HARD TIME ALREADY FOR TRYING TO ADJUST TO YOUR LIFESTYLE, IF YOU PUSHED HIM ON THE EDGE, YOU MIGHT LOSE HIM... COMPLETELY. TRY TO UNDERSTAND HIM MORE.'
 

I breath roughly just so to clear my mind and focus on what is happening. Yes! Eunhyuk is with Junsu now and it seems like they're having a serious talk. I can feel the tension inside me escalate with every second and I don't think it's healthy. If this continues, Kim Junsu might end up in the hospital... for good!


I'm about to hopped down the Audi to claimed what is mine when the next scene unfold itself to me. Junsu gave Eunhyuk something and the latter accepted with a huge grin on his face.


'WHAT THE IS THAT?! FLIRTING INFRONT OF ME, LEE HYUKJAE?!
 

Few minutes passed and Eunhyuk is making his way back to the car. I tried to calm myself and I'm quite successful in doing it.


"Baby... are you mad at me?" he asked the moment his body touched the covered car seat.
 

I look at me with the best poker face I can muster and says, "No."


He sighed and grabbed my hand, "I know you are and I'm worried it worsen because of what you saw but believe me it's nothing. Junsu and I are just friends, best friends. You are my boyfriend, my other half, my life. If you're mad at me then talk to me, don't give me the cold shoulder, Donghae-ah... please let's talk." he almost choked because he's suppressing the urge to cry and that's my cue to drop this stupid wall I made between us.


I quickly pulled him to a bone crushing hug and automatically he sobbed like a five-year old child deprived of his favorite toy.
 

"Ssshhh... I know and I'm sorry for acting like that.." I kissed the top of his head as he snuggle close to me. I smile with the act. I know he's strong and all but when it come to crying he's such a sore loser; a cry baby indeed.


"I-I... I'm sorry b-baby..."
 

"Sorry for what?" I asked.
 

"For saying those words to you. I sounded mean and I hurt your feelings. I'm sorry Donghae-ah... If you want me to come with you, I'll be fine with it just please don't be mad anymore."
 

I push him off just a little and cupped his face, my thumb wiping the tears that continuously staining his delicate face.
 

"Yes you're mean to say that to my face and yes I'm hurt but that just how it is, right? Reality hurts and it somehow made me think that I'm controlling your life for you which you don't want. Sorry for making you feel that way, Hyuk. I'm not even aware of it. I thought I was just doing the right thing and that is to love you and to be possessive of you. Never will I choose to hurt you in any form."
 

"I know." he quickly replied.
 

"Please forgive me, Hyuk... Give me another chance." I leaned forward so our faces are just millimeters away from each other.
 

He flashed his gummy smile and whisper, "Forgiven." and he capture my lips for yet another soft and loving kiss.


-----*****-----


Eunhyuk and I dropped by the hospital to check on Ryeowook and for me to meet him formally. Well, what can I say? Ryeowook is simply beautiful. His almond shaped eyes glittered when Eunhyuk introduced me as his boyfriend. His high cheek bones, perfect white teeth and sharp jaw line gave it all! I'm mesmerized with the way he laugh and momentarily I forgot that I'm dating his brother

His boyfriend, Kyuhyun, arrived few minutes after and I tell you their PDA is enough for me to die of Diabetes! They're inseparable and every time I saw how Kyuhyun takes care of Ryeowook, I questioned myself if I'm able to do that to Eunhyuk. Am I strong enough to stand up for me and Hyuk in the future?
 

Kyuhyun and I drive to the nearest restaurant to buy our dinner leaving the Lee brothers to spazz over us, their handsome boyfriends.


As we wait for our orders, we had a time to have a small boys talk.


"Kyuhyun-ah, are you serious about Ryeowook? I mean are you really thinking of living with him someday? To have your own family with him?" I asked.


We are situated in a corner of the restaurant with less costumers. The maknae look at me and I can't tell if I'm going to have a serious answer from him. Hell he's just a university student, and the mind set of such age is little immature, or is it in the case of this man?


"I've never been this serious in my 20 years of existence, hyung. I met the Lee brothers when they transferred to Seoul and live just three blocks away from our house. Back then Ryeowook's mute and doesn't want to be near other people aside from his aunt and Eunhyuk. I had a hard time to be close to them but soon enough I managed to be close to them, espec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter