News

Love is Sweet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Hot Idol and His Mystery Miss

            Sparks seem to be flying everywhere as the New Year draws in closer and closer. 

            Pictures of ‘Idol K’ have surfaced online and he seems to be enjoying his vacation with the people closest to his heart. More specifically, a person who seems to be very close to his heart.

            K’s group has taken a brief break from their promotional activities to make way for the holidays. At the latter part of this year, the album sales of K’s group had topped the charts. Not to mention, they had received countless recognitions at year-end award ceremonies for their previous albums. Just recently, K had also starred in a musical and had garnered attention for his outstanding performance. It sure looks like K wanted to celebrate his success with a certain female companion. The identity of this hot idol’s mystery miss is yet to be revealed. Currently, the media is expecting the response of K’s company, as well as his band members. The effect of this issue to his career is yet to unfold, but one thing’s for sure, this issue has definitely caught the attention of K-pop fans all over the globe. Just minutes after the news broke out, it has becoming a trending topic on various social media websites. The owner of the pictures that fuelled such frenzy remains anonymous.

            It looks like the fireworks will not be just up in the sky this time of the year, but between this lovely couple, as well.

           Happy New Year’s Eve, everyone. Stay tuned for the development of this story.

(Click here for more pictures)

 

Joonmyun had logged on to his computer that day, not expecting anything out of the ordinary.

That morning though, something was stirring his Timeline on Facebook and his Newsfeed on Twitter.

Everyone was going on about the story about ‘A Hot Idol and His Mystery Miss’. He liked keeping himself updated, so he immediately clicked on the link that one of his friends shared.

It led him to a gossip website, one that was famous for being the first to break celebrity scandals to the world.

As soon as the page had loaded fully, Joonmyun’s eyes ran over the text.

He did not even have the slightest inclination to click on the link that followed it. He did not plan on contributing to the death of the privacy of the couple. No names were dropped,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter