Replay

Love is Sweet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You know that little button at the back of a Tamagotchi? The one right under the battery compartment?

It’s a button you don’t touch at all, unless you’ve put your Tamagotchi in a blunder and you absolutely have to go back to default and reset everything.

Reset.

That’s what I need right now.

And that’s what I came to get.

 

Cho Kyuhyun trudged through the familiar path, nervous. He felt like a balloon, afloat, with anxiety filling him like air. With this anxiety came the overwhelming guilt that had been threatening to burst through his chest and tear him into pieces.

How could he have been so selfish?

She was already crying and he made her even more miserable. Even worse was the fact that he did not even have the slightest clue why she was shedding so many tears.

Park Hyun Hee was not someone who cried so easily. Only a fool would ignore her in that kind of state.

Stupid.

Idiot.

Jerk.

Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun was that fool.

His shallow self had tricked him into thinking that a childish crush could mean as much as a childhood friend.

Getting Min Soo made him happy.

At first.

Losing Hyun Hee in the process took all the happiness out of it.

He liked the idea of getting the girl.

But he loved having his best friend more.

He felt awful and there was a very little chance of Hyun Hee forgiving him, more so, taking him back as her friend.

But she was Hyun Hee and Hyun Hee was the nicest girl he has ever met.

He could only hope that she would be able to, at least, acknowledge him and his apology. It was an apology that he had been cooking up the courage to say. It was practically the only thing in his life so far that he had spent so much time thinking about; an 11 year old boy’s attention span was limited and being able to do that was definitely something.

He had waited long enough.

Three days had passed and it was time.

Three long days that felt like an eternity for both of them.

Cho Kyuhyun continued his determined pace and soon enough, the Park’s house came into view. He took a deep breath at this sight.

“This is it. Do or die.”

He crossed the street and as he did, he could feel the drumbeat of his hear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter