Impossible

Love is Sweet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Like this. Do it like this.”

Kyuhyun watched as Hyun Hee passed a palm over Joonmyun’s arm. It was only for a brief second, but it was enough to enrage the envious entity inside of him.

Joonmyun looked back at her with an innocent grin. And at this, Kyuhyun rolled his eyes.

He could not help but think that there was something behind all their intimate gestures.

It was the 2nd day of rehearsals and at the moment, they were running Joonmyun’s solo. Only three people were on their feet: Hyun Hee, Joonmyun and the choreographer. The rest were flat on the floor, watching, talking with one another or doing whatever it was they wished. 

The morning did not offer much for Kyuhyun to mind. Min Soo, who he actually expected to be a bother today, was off bothering someone else.

For that, he was grateful.

But for the same reason, he was also a little ungrateful.

In his idleness, all his focus was brought to the scene happening in front of him.

It was a little selfish, but he would much rather see Hyun Hee bathe in obvious jealousy than watch himself suffer in silence.

“I think we need to practice your solo.” Hyun Hee told Joonmyun. As much as she hated to admit it, she was a little discontented with his performance.

“Right now?” he asked, grasping the script with both hands.

Hyun Hee nodded.

“Okay then.” Joonmyun answered, with a smile.

One of the things that Hyun Hee liked most about him was that he took things with so much warmth and tenderness, as if he was always ready for anything and that readiness came with a light heart.

“Let’s go to the piano room.”

She exchanged a few words with the choreographer, before beckoning to Joonmyun to come with her.

Kyuhyun’s furtive eyes followed them as they left. Like the gentleman that he was, Joonmyun opened the door and let Hyun Hee exit before he did.

“Everyone. Get up.”

All the actors and actresses yielded to the command of the petite girl in front of them.

“We’re going to do some dance exercises.”

The choreographer the Ipod and the speakers to a fast, upbeat rhythm.

For a brief moment, Kyuhyun let himself be distracted by his responsibilities as a musical actor.

But he could only go on for so long.

“One. Two. Three”

The actors beside him did not even try to hide their pleased expression

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter