9

Blue

 True his word, Minho did take Taemin almost every where he went. Like right now, Taemin is waiting for Vesper to finish up their new advertisement shoot for a smartphone company.  Onew, Jonghyun and Key started to accept Taemin despite their rough start. Key suddenly claimed Taemin to be his precious pet since the boy was so cute. Jonghyun was following Taemin every where, harassing Taemin to tell him how he made the CD for Minho. Not even once did Taemin hint the answer for him which frustrated the hell out Jonghyun.

“Are you bored?” Minho walked towards Taemin while drinking a bottle of mineral water. They have been shooting for almost 4 hours and never once did Taemin move from his chair.

“I’m used to waiting.”

“Well. we’ll be over soon and how about dinner? Key said he wanted to go to the restaurant by the beach. You know the Coconut Nuts.”  

“I’m not really hungry so it doesn’t really matter where we go.” Taemin yawned and stretched his hands. Looking all in the world freaking unbelievably adorable. Minho couldn’t help but lean in and kiss his button nose.

“ You’ll get your chap stick all over my nose.” Taemin complained.

“I can’t help it when you’re acting like a kiisu.”

“I’m not a freaking kitten.”

“You know Russian?” Minho raised an eyebrow.

 

“Minho. Come on. Let’s wrap this up.” The director yelled and Minho ran back to the scene.

 

 

At the Coconut Nuts. Usually the place is empty and since Key wanted to eat there, he booked the entire beach for Vesper. The waiter would set them up with a barbeque station with raw food  and leave them to it  for the rest of the evening.

“You’re not eating again.” Minho pointed at Taemin’s empty plate.

“I told you I wasn’t hungry.”

“Here.” Key filled Taemin’s plate with chicken and vegetables and fish. Being concerned with his new baby.

“I don’t get it why are you guys so concerned  with my eating habits.” Taemin grumbled.

“ Its because you’re so dangerously thin.” Onew answered.

“I can barely hug you without worrying I’m going to break you into two.” Minho said.

“I’m not that fragile.” Taemin took the first bite. It was hot and almost burnt his tongue.

“Hey where’s Jonghyun?” Onew suddenly asked. He was suppose to be at the grill,cooking since it was his turn. Onew cooked the seafood, Key grilled the vegetables while Minho barbequed the chicken. Jonghyun was suppose to do the meat.

“I’ll go look for him.” Taemin offered. Key just sat there. Maybe it wouldn’t be such a good idea for him to go look for his wounded ex-boyfriend.

“Do you want me to go with you?” Minho asked while taking a sip of Cola. Getting ready to stand up and follow Taemin.

“Do you want to come?”

“I would go anywhere with you.” Minho flashed a smile at Taemin.

“Yah, stop being so cheesy.” Key yelled at Minho. It was a wonder how Taemin never seemed affected by the things Minho said.Even Onew or Key wanted to fangirl at Minho when he started to be get all romantic and cheesy.But with Taemin, not even a blush nor a smile. It was hard to get to a smile out of Taemin but at least he stayed. That was enough for Minho.

 

 

After walking and searching and holding hands  for almost ten minutes, they finally found Jonghyun at the edge,far end of the long beach. Sticking his feet into the waves.

“What the hell are you doing here? We’ve been looking for you.” Minho asked.

“The water is warmer here.” Jonghyun answered.

“You can’t even swim.” Minho said.

“I can dip my feet it in frog-face.”

While talking, suddenly they heard a splash of water and Taemin was gone.

“Taemin!” Minho yelled. Worried. After a minute or two, a golden head immerged out in the middle of the sea. How the hell did Taemin swam there so fast?

“You were right. The water is warm.” Taemin said, swimming back to the sand.

 

 

“What happened to you?” Onew asked Taemin when the three of them got back.

“He jumped into the sea when I said the water there was warmer.”

“Do you guys have any towels?” Taemin shivered. Minho tried to keep Taemin warm by wrapping his hands around him but he was too wet and the wind was getting stronger.

“Go ask at the counter. Maybe they have some spared for crazy wet people.”

Taemin went while the other two sat and started to eat again.

“Sometimes, that boy does unexpected things.” Jonghyun ate a chip.

“Remember when we said Minho was up on the roof and he literally climbed up our roof to go get him.”

“Or the other time when we said he could fit into the fridge in our kitchen and he scared the hell out of Onew when he got home and wanted to get some ice pack for his ankle. God knows how long Taemin stayed in there. His nose even turned blue.”

“Your boyfriend is weird.” Onew concluded.

“Yah.” Minho woke up and started to chase Onew around. The others were laughing while Onew started to run for his life.

Suddenly a man dressed in black stood in front of Minho. Minho stopped running and  looked back at him. Wasn’t this beach booked just for them?

The man took out something from his right pocket. A silver gun and pointed at him.

A gunshot was heard and everything froze.