19

Blue

 How to be an ordinary human :

2. Socialize at parties

 

 Ever since Jonghyun and Key got back together, Jonghyun had found his muse again.Just by looking at Key’s adorable face when he sleeps or when Key’s bow shaped lips curves up or when Jonghyun feels the touch of Key’s slender fingers tracing his own hand, Jonghyun would be able to write hundreds of songs. With Taemin’s help creating and making the music to combine with Jonghyun words of love, Vesper was able to produce a brand new album.

When Jonghyun was asked what had become his inspiration that he managed to write sixteen songs in just two weeks, Jonghyun would keep quiet and smile and look at a blushing Key because Key himself knew what was the source of inspiration. The one song Jonghyun couldn’t bear to let the entire world listen to was the song he sung softly to Key after a long night of making love. That song was far too intimate and was meant for just the two of them to keep.

 

 

After completing the album, Vesper’s crew decided to throw a party. Inviting anyone who’s anyone. All kinds of people were present. TV hosts, actors and actresses, other famous singers,producers and safely put, important people in the industry.

So Minho had decided to take Taemin to the party. He wanted Taemin to talk to other people normally and not coop up in his house like he always does.

Taemin didn’t want to go. Saying that people wasn’t his thing but that night, Minho who was dressed in a black blazer and designer jeans dragged Taemin who was plainly dressed in a worn-out sweater to the lavished, glamorous party.

Arriving there in Minho’s expensive car, all eyes were on them. Pictures were taken by the paparazzi. All the people were curious of Minho’s friend he brought because point being, Minho never brings anyone to parties. Its usually Onew who brings friends or dates with him. However seeing that Taemin was so plainly dressed, they(the reporters) assumed it was a just a friend because the Choi Minho wouldn’t date someone so plain like Taemin.

 

 

Walking into the party, Taemin saw that the place was beaming with lights and loud music. Taemin also saw a group of y girls and equally hot guys making their way towards Minho and the rest of Vesper who were sitting at the table.

All of them were laughing and talking while Taemin just didn’t know what to do there. Minho didn’t seem to notice him which kinda pissed off Taemin. I know this is your party and you have your friends and all and I’m not dressed as mind-blowing as everyone is at this party but don’t ing ignore me.

Taemin excused himself to the bathroom, smiling innocently at Minho and the rest of them.

 

Fifteen minutes later (when Minho assumed Taemin was off mingling with the guests since he was taking too long).

Out of sudden, everyone stopped talking and dancing. They were too shocked to see this exotic creature walking into the room. They could not make whether this was a girl or boy but couldn’t care less.

The eyes this creature had was sharp and y. Lips that were cherry red smiling devilishly. Long,blond locks that was tied up messily. Black leather pants with rips here and there. To top it off, this creature was wearing plain,slightly see through white shirt.

Minho looked to see who it was, who it was that took the attention off him and Vesper.

“Tae-taemin.” Minho gasped. Minho immediately walked towards Taemin who was already talking to a few flirty people even though it had just be no longer than 60 seconds when Taemin entered the scene.

“Cover yourself.” Minho took off his black blazer and covered Taemin’s exposed legs.

“Minho. I thought you wanted me to socialize.” Taemin defended himself. Minho pulled Taemin outside and into his car.

 

“Are you mad?” Taemin played with his fingers in the car. The one thing in the world Taemin was scared of is an angry,serious Minho.

“No.” Minho’s tone sounded off.

“You sound mad.” Taemin said.

“When did you change your clothes?”

“When I ran home and all the way back here.”

“Its freaking 6 kilometres from here to your house.”

“I run fast.”

“I’ll say.” Minho leaned his head on the head of his seat.

“You don’t like it that I look like this?” Taemin questioned.

“No. God no.”

“Then why did you pull me out of the party? I thought you wanted me to socialize.”

Taemin tried to sound innocent. All in all, Taemin wanted Minho to pay attention to him and it worked.

“I don’t like it. All those people were looking at you like they were ready to eat you. Why did you change anyway?” Minho said. Placing his hands on the steering. Looking at Taemin.

“Everyone was talking to you and you seemed to like people wearing like this. So I wanted you to like and talk to me too.” God it sounded stupid coming out of his mouth.

“You think I wasn’t paying attention to you?” Minho questioned Taemin.

“You weren’t talking to me.” Taemin said. Still looking at his lap.

“I’m sorry.” Minho apologized to Taemin.

“ I promise I won’t dress up like this anymore.” Taemin said. Putting up one hand and looking at Minho.

“No. You can still dress like this but just when it’s the two of us.” Minho said.

“Can we get back to the party now?” Taemin asked Minho. The inside of the car was hot and that did not feel comfortable given that he was wearing leather pants.

“I’m not going to let all those people still  see you like this.”

“You’re being silly. Everyone  in there is dressed like this.”
 

 “Well, none of them look as y as you do right now.”

“So, we’re going to stay here and do what?”

“Well, making out seems like a good plan.”