12

Blue

 “You’re not suppose to be here.” Taemin grumbled.

“But I am here.”

“You could get killed. How can you be so ignorant?” Taemin said. The two of them were walking towards the hotel Taemin always went to when he travels to Italy.

“I just wanted to be here with you.”

“I’m only going to be here for like what? One week. Maybe a few days more than that.”

“What if you don’t come back?” Minho whispered. Taemin could see his face change slightly under the gloomy streetlights.

“You don’t believe that I can do this?” Taemin gently took Minho’s hand. The first he has ever initiated any contact. It was always Minho who took his hand. Hugged him.

“No. Its just that I’m scared. I’m afraid that I won’t get to see you again.” His tone going down by the minute.

“Just trust me. I’ll come back. So you take the first flight back home tomorrow morning.” Taemin said.

“I’m not going back without you.” Minho raised his voice a little. His grip on Taemin’s hand was tighter.

“Don’t be stupid.” Taemin said.

“You are taking back the next plan-“

Minho pinned Taemin against the wall. And kissed him for the first time. Hard. Like he was trying to prove a point. He didn’t stop kissing Taemin until both of them lost their breath.

“I’m not going back without you.” Minho said again.

“Okay.”

 

 

 “Our room is 406.” Taemin said after he checked them in at the hotel. It was a grand hotel. Big and with many people.

Our room?” Minho raised an eyebrow.

“Yes. Our room.” Taemin seemed oblivious to what Minho was hinting at.

“Taemin-ah.” Minho sing-songed.

“What?”

“Taemin-ah.” Minho teased again. Grinning a bit too wide.

“What Minho?”

“I know that kiss was great but we don’t have to-“ Taemin kicked Minho’s foot and walked to the elevator. Trying not to blush.

“Are we playing rough?” Minho whispered in Taemin’s ear when he was close enough to him.

“Don’t get any ideas.”

“Then,why are we sharing a room?” Minho asked. The elevator opened and the two walked in.

“I wouldn’t want you to get attacked in the middle of the night without any protection.”

“Really?” Minho eyed Taemin. The mischievous glint was obvious in his eyes.

“Really.” Taemin replied seriously.

“Really?” Minho asked again. Leaning a bit too closely to Taemin.

“Ask me again and I’m going to kill you myself.”

“Really?”

 

 

 “You need to learn how to use a gun.” Taemin said to Minho after the two finished packing and got ready for bed.

“ A gun?”

“Yes.” Minho sat on the bed. Looking at Taemin who was taking something from his bag-pack.

“This is how you load a gun.” Taemin taking several bullets and showing Minho the ways to load a gun.

Minho nodded. Not really paying attention to what Taemin was saying because he was looking too freaking adorable trying to teach Minho how to use a gun in his purple oversized pajamas Minho got him a few weeks ago.

“And this is a silencer. You use this to compress the loud sound emitted when you fire the gun. Its to avoid attention.” Taemin taking another thing that looked like cylinder. While he was putting the silencer on the gun, Minho pulled him to sit on his lap. Taemin continued to teach Minho like nothing changed.

“So, when you’re not using the gun. You lock it here. So that you don’t accidently shoot your foot by accident when you fall down or something.” Taemin continued his lesson. Minho was giving him butterfly kisses on his shoulder blade and neck and ear.

“Minho.” Taemin called out his name frustratedly.

“Hmmm.”

“Are you even listening to me?”

“Yes.” Which wasn’t technically a lie because Minho did half-listen to him.

“Really?”

“Not really.”

“God. Please Minho. Its dangerous enough that you came. The least you could do is make some effort to protect yourself.”

“Okay.”

“Now. I’ll show you again how to-“

“Tomorrow.”

“But-“

“Tomorrow. Teach me tomorrow.”

“Why not right now?”

“Because you look so ing adorable  right now I’m scared I’m might do more than kissing you tonight.”

Oh.