21

Blue

 How to be an ordinary human:

4. Dealing with the aftermath after a night of ing like bunnies.

 

 When Key and Jonghyun had made love for the first time(before the break-up and make-up), they thought it was the best thing that they  had ever done because being together meant the world to them. However the next morning wasn’t as simple as that.

When Jonghyun woke up the next morning, he found himself already wearing his pajama pants (when he was suppose to be  ). He also found himself laying in the same bed like last night, only with newly changed clean sheets(how the hell did Key change it while he was on the bed?) and the worst part of all, Key wasn’t there,beside him when he woke up.

So like any normal being, Jonghyun left the room and went searching for Key. He could faintly hear the sound of sizzling food on a pan. The blender making horrible breaking noises. He could also hear the sound of Key wincing in pain which made him ran to the kitchen instantly.

Jonghyun could see the pain from Key’s face when he was trying to stand properly in front of the stove.

“Key.” Jonghyun called out the boy. Key looked at him, changing his expression completely and smiling at Jonghyun. Almost blushing really from remembering what they did last night.

“Are you okay?” Jonghyun asked, approaching Key.

“I’m fine.”

“Don’t lie. I saw your face. You shouldn’t be out of bed so early. You need to recover you know.”

“Really, I can handle it. Besides what would Minho and Onew say when they see us ,covered in sweat and marks in bed?” Key asked. Flipping the omelette on the pan.

“I don’t know what they would say but right now, you can barely stand.” Jonghyun said to Key.

“You guys need to eat. I don’t see anyone else cooking for you guys.” Key replied. Continuing his cooking. Jonghyun then closed the stove fire which earned a glare from Key.

“Those aren’t cooked yet.” Key said. Trying to open the flames again.

“And you’re not okay yet.” Jonghyun said. Scooping Key and carrying him like a damsel in distress back to the room. Key whined the whole way there. Jonghyun placed Key on the bed and covered him with his pink blanket.

“You’re a jerk. I was completely fine.” Key said to Jonghyun who joined him in the blankets.

“I’m sorry.” Jonghyun said softly to Key. Taking his hand.

“Sure you are. I was freaking cooking you guys a healthy meal so that you guys won’t starve and die but-“

“Not because of that. I’m not sorry because of that. I’m sorry for making you hurt like this.” Jonghyun said.

“ Well you should’ve used more lube last night.”

“Key, I’m being serious.”

“I know. I just don’t know what to say right now.” Key confessed.

“Me too.”

“I love you.” Key said before placing a kiss on Jonghyun’s cheek.

“I love you too.” Jonghyun cuddled Key.

“, what about breakfast?”

“Let’s just let them starve and die.

 

 

The next morning, Minho woke up with Taemin laying on top of him. He liked it, the feel of Taemin’s skin on his and the subtle soft noises Taemin made when he was breathing. He liked the way the sun made Taemin’s hair looked so much softer and goldier. He liked seeing the swollen,pink lips that were slightly opened Taemin had. The way his eyelashes made his eyelids seemed bigger.

Minho couldn’t resist. He started to softly kiss Taemin’s face which was just millimetres away from his face.

Minutes later, Taemin woke up. Looking up at Minho with his big,buggy eyes that didn’t seem to fit his small face.

“Hi.” Minho said to the boy.

“Hi.” Taemin moved up a little to see a better view of Minho’s face.

“You’re beautiful. You know that right?” Minho said while playing with the end of Taemin’s hair.

“You look like a frog. You know that right?” Taemin said and giggled a little. Minho liked listening to bell-liked sounds. Taemin hardly ever laughs.

“Where are your bunny ears?” Minho asked. He really liked Taemin wearing them. He looked so innocent and adorable and y when he put those on or maybe it was just the freaking hormones Minho had.

“I don’t know but we should get up now. What time is it anyway?” Taemin answered absent-mindedly.

“Can’t we just stay here?” Minho said. Almost pouting. The clock showed that it was already 11 am.

“No.”

“Fine.” Minho replied almost acidly.

Then Taemin moved out of the covers. And that was when Minho saw it. In the light of day, Minho could see that were scars all over Taemin’s back, chest and abdomen. Too many for him to count. Some were almost fading but most of them were screaming pain. How could Taemin have lived through all of that?

Taemin stood up without a hitch, putting on his pants and then a shirt he found somewhere in corner. Even last night didn’t hurt him. Minho wondered how much pain Taemin had suffered that he didn’t felt any now.

Taemin walked out of the room while Minho followed afters.

 

Minho walked towards Taemin who was starting to take some bowls out of his cabinet. Probably to prepare for their breakfast/brunch. He hugged Taemin from the back.

“I’m sorry.” Minho whispered in Taemin’s ear.

“What are you sorry for?” Taemin asked. Confused by Minho’s words.

“For not being there for you when you had to go through everything.

“What do you mean by everything?"

“If I was there,maybe I could’ve stopped all of that from happening from you. I could’ve saved you from all the pain and those people and-“

“Minho. Please. Its not your fault.”

“So, why do I feel so guilty if it wasn't my fault ?”

“Because you love me too much.”

"I do."