4

Blue

 “Can we leave already?” Minho whined when Key took too long to pack that morning. Their concert wrapped up nicely. Sold-out tickets and crazy fans shouting their hearts out.

“Its not like we’ll miss our flight. That’s the purpose of owning a private jet. They wait for us.” Key replied. Still meticulously folding his clothes one by one.

“Just hurry up will you?” Minho tapping his feet in front of Key.

“I bet Jonghyun is still sleeping.”

“I woke him up already.”

“Onew?”

“I kicked his this morning too.”

“Why are you in such a hurry?” Key questioned. Raising an eyebrow.

“I have plans.”

“What plans? I know your schedule inside out.”

“It doesn’t concern you.” Minho mumbled.

“It does when you’re annoyingly making me hurry for no apparent reason. You know how I pack everything properly."

“Someone. I promised someone I’d  meet him today. He must be waiting for me.” Especially since Taemin did have trust issues of some sort.

“I knew it.” Key flung his hands in the air.

“You have a new boyfriend.” Key accused. Pointing a finger at Minho.

“Its not- We’re not dating.” Minho nervously rubbed his neck. A usual habit when the boy gets nervous.

“But you like him don’t you? A lot.

“I-I don’t know.”

“Obviously you do.You’re practically like a fish that  ran out of water here.”

“Okay, so maybe I care about him.”

“Just care?”

“Maybe more. I don’t know.”

“Is he cute?”

“Just pack up.” Minho threw a pillow at Key.

 

 

 “Why can’t I come with you?” Key pouted when they got home and Minho instantly took his car keys and started the engine.

“Why do you want to come anyway?”

“I want to see the boy who got you all wrapped up like this.”

“I don’t think Taemin would like it so much. He’s not a people person.”

“Even his name is cute. Can I come please? Please. I won’t yell at you anymore for not cleaning up after you play your stupid games.”

“My games aren’t stupid.” Minho mumbled. Opening the door for Key.

“Thank you.”

“If Taemin chases you out of his house, don’t blame me.”

“He won’t. Everyone loves me.”

 

 

Arriving in front of Taemin’s apartment, Minho started to regret his decision of bringing Key with him. Key was rather loud.

Knocking on the door, Minho waited for the boy to open his door. Waiting still, he didn’t open it.

“Is he home?” Key asked.

“He usually is.” Minho knocked again.

“Try opening the door. Maybe its not locked.” Minho tried that and the door opened. Strange.

The two walked into a very empty apartment. The worn-out couch, the table with only one chair and everything was gone.

“Are you sure anyone lives here?” Key raised an eyebrow.

Minho ran and checked the boy’s room. The mattress was gone too. Even the metal bar attached the wall was gone.

“Minho.” Key entered the room.

“He’s gone.” Minho whispered.

“Maybe he forgot to tell to you he’s moving.” Key tried to calm Minho down. He could see that Minho wasn’t taking it well. The usual calm Minho was almost in tears which was a rare sight for anyone.

“He’s gone Key. He’s suppose to be here.” Minho said. His voice breaking.

“Minho.”

“He must be playing around right? Trying to scare me.” the taller trying to make sense of what was happening. Taemin must be playing around right?

“Minho.Maybe he’s-“ Honestly what could he say to calm the tall boy?

 Minho walked out of the room , trying to search for the boy. And saw the room that was usually locked, open.

He saw a CD laying on the floor. On top of the CD was written his name. Minho in scribbled writings of a six-year old with a black marker. Minho smiled bitterly. Guess he did work hard to learn the alphabets.

“He left you that?”

“It has my name.”