Our common past..

I'm in love with you

Taemins POV:

Thank god the teacher came soon to class! I hate chemistry, not because Minho and the others were there, I just don't like it. I don't understand a single thing about it. So before the teacher started to talk I had already pressed my head on the table. Soon I couldn't hear anything and I guess I was asleep.

 

 

-''..min, Taemin woke up! The class is already over''. Key said and shook me up. I looked up him at the same time I was rubbing my eyes.

-''Where is Minho and Jonghyun?'' I asked him.

-''They are outside with their new friends''

-''Friends? Who do you mean?''

-'' Yuri and Jessica of course!''

I stood up to my seat and I walked to the window. There I saw them. They were laughing happily and looked so innocent. A week ago we were still best friends with Minho and Jonghyun but now they haven't been with us for week. Well, that's not the biggest problem there, the biggest problem is that now they are with Yuri and Jessica! Those two es have always been bullying me and you know why? Because I were so close wih Minho that they couldn't accept it. Well, now they stole two of my best friends and yeah I just have to accept it. 

I walked back to my seat and I sat down. Key was looking me with his sad eyes. I understand his feeling, he was dating with Jonghyun and now Jonghyun is flirting with those es. Well now you maybe think why they aren't broke up yet. The reason is that Key love Jonghyun too much that he can't break up with him and maybe because Jonghyun hasn't cheated on him. 

I heard the bell was ringing and soon the students were coming to class. Also Minho, Jonghyun, Yuri and Jessica were coming too. I saw them coming directly to me. 

-''Hi loser'' Yuri said and grinned me. Then she continued walking to her seat with Jessica who looked me like I was something disgusting.

Minho sat right beside me and looked me angrily. I looked at him.

-''Hey what's wrong with you why you looked at me so angrily?''

-''Shut up, LOSER''

What.The..Is.This?

-''YAH! What did you just said to Taemin? Apologize him!''

-''Why do I have to apologize him? I just told him what he is, that's all''.

My eyes widened. Why all of sudden is he name-calling me? We are friends. No, we aren't. We WERE friends. Tears came to my eyes. 

-''Because we're friends. So apologize him now!'' 

-''It's alright Key, let it be'' I told him hoping that he would shut his mouth up.

-''No it's no..!''

Jonghyun put his hand in front of Keys mouth and took him off of the class. I wiped my eyes and looked at Minho. He was exchanging glances with Yuri. So, that's how it's going to be. Tears were coming back to my eyes again. I couldn't take it anymore so I took my backpack and run out off the school to my house. It hurts, it hurts so much. I fell on my bed and cried myself to sleep hoping that it was only a bad dream.

 

 

-''..EMIN, MR. LEE TAEMIN!!'' 

 

I opened my eyes and looked at who was calling me. Oh . How long have I been sleeping?

 

-''Mr. Lee Taemin did you just sleep in my CLASS? Do that again and you will be penalized! Do you understand?!''

 

-''Yes, Mrs.Kim, I understand''

 

She looked at me with her angry eyes and then went back to teaching again.

 

I couldn't listen her teaching because in my head was only one thing and it was why did I have to always have this same dream about me and Minho when we were still friends? It's been one year already when he started bully me and left me and Key. Can't I still forget him? Then I heard something terrible.

 

-'' You have to do discourse about molecules with pairs. I have already decided the pairs so listen precisely! Key and jonghyun, Amber and krystal, Minho and Taemin..''

 

What.Did.You.Just.Said? Me and Minho? That can't be trueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Well thanks a lot god! You're helping me today so much!

 

-''You have one week to get your work completed! You can start now.'' Mrs. Kim said.

 

WOW, one week, Fantastic!

I looked at Minho and he was showing me to come him. I think I don't get away with this alive..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Well this is chapter 2. It's a bit longer than chapter 1 right?:D Do you think Taemin will get this alive? Well you'll see!

Chapter 3 will come soon! ( I hope so..c: )

Comments please♥