I wanna know!

I'm in love with you

Minhos POV:

''Is 2:00 pm okay?''

''I'll be there''

''Alright, see ya!''

*peep peep*

Jonghyun, I'm gonna get my revegne. You know exactly that I'm long-sleepy so you. Maybe I should start dress up now. I mean I have only 2 hours to go shower, dress up, eat and all. 

So I took my pyjamas off and went to the bath to take cold shower. Why cold? Well, because it always wakes me up and it makes you hair and skin shine, a wink to all! After shower I searched my clothes. Maybe it's just easier if I put some T-shirt, a hoodie and jeans. Well, time to eat something. I went to the kitchen and took some cereals on my plate. Yeah, some milk too. I sat down on the chair and started to eat my cereals. When I always eat these cereals they bring me a lot of good memories of Taemin. When we were kids we always ate these so all the good times come to my mind of my childhood.

I put my empty palte on the sink and then I looked at the clock. It's 1:31 pm, took it really for me 1,31 hour to get ready? Maybe I could leave already to Keys and Jonghyuns place. 

I put my shoes on and left the my house. Sun is shining and it's warm, what a nice weather!  I was all in my thoughts so I didn't hear when someone was shouthing my name. Suddenly someone poked me on my shoulder and I turned around. 

''Didn't you hear when we were shouting you?'' Key said and laughed. 

''You mean YOU were shouting, we didn't'' Jonghyun said and showed himself and Taemin who were giggling. He turned his head to mee and looked me in my eyes. I looked back at him and smiled.

''Sorry, I didn't hear you'' I said to them and then I walked to Taemin and gave him a kiss on his cheek. Aww my sweet little blushing angel! I took him by the hand and he smiled to me. 

''How sweet but please, can we go before these ice creams are melted and drinks are hot?'' Key said and rolled his eyes. We continued our walk to Jongkeys place and it took maybe 20 minutes for us to walk there. We left our shoes on the hall and Key walked to kitchen and put the things in the fridge while the rest of us went to the living room and sat down on the couch.

''So what are we going to do tonight?'' I asked them.

''Didn't I say it to you on the phone? We are going to play ps3 and maybe watch movie, chat and smothing like that'' Jonghyun said and looked at me.

''And eat!'' key said at the same time he was walking to us with three cokes and one banana milk in his hands. 

''I put the Ice cream in the fridge 'cause it was a bit melted, so we can't eat it yet. But there is still candys if you want some?'' He said and put the drinks on the table. 

''Let's play first!'' We all said in unision. 

''Alright, anyway Minho did you take a pyjama with you?'' Key asked.

''No, why?''

''Jonghyun, you , didn't you say him to take his pyjamas?'' Nagging, nagging, how Jonghyun is able to listen this naging everyday? 

''Ops, sorry I forgot. But Minho you can use mine if you want, I have some olds what are too big for me.'' Jonghyun said and smiled. 

''Well shall we go now?'' Taemin suddenly said. Seriously I haven't heard him talking today anything. 

We went to the upstairs and to Jongkeys bedroom where all the electronic were. Jonghyun went to turn the tv and ps3 on and then took two joysticks. 

''Who two wants first play and what we are playing?'' 

''Let's play Black ops'' Key said smirking. Jonghyun put the Black ops in the ps and then came to sit on the bed, of course next to Key. 

''I wanna play against Key!'' I shouted. Key is really good at Black ops and one time he beated me up so badly that I want to get my revenge. 

''You wanna lose again?'' He said and smirked. 

''Okay Taemin is it okay for you?'' Jonghyun said and looked at Taemin. No answer.

''Taemin?'' 

''Hey, Taemin?'' 

''Minnie!'' I said and tapped him on the shoulder. Suddenly he turned his head to me and  looked at me scared. 

''Hey are you alright?'' I said looking at him worried. 

''Yeah, everything is fine. I was just thinking, so what did you ask?'' And then he smiled shyly.

''Is it okay to you if you play against Jonghyun?'' 

''Yeah, it's fine. I will go to the toilet. You can start already if you want.'' He said and stood up and left the room. We all looked at him with amazed. 

''Maybe I should go with him. You can really start playing. We well come back soon.'' Jonghyun said and left the room too. 

''.....''

''I guess, you know what's wrong with him, am I right?'' 

''Maybe, maybe not'' 

''Could you please tell me?'' 

''No, He must tell it to you by himself.'' 

''Then I'm going to ask him.'' I said an stood up but Key took my hand and put me to sit down on the bed again. I looked at him angrily.

''No, you can't force him to say anything to you. Please just wait and let him tell it to you whne the time is right.'' He said to me and looked sadly.

''But please whatever he tells to you don't be mad.'' I looked at him in confused. Why anyone can't tell me what wrong with my baby? And why can't he tell it to me by himself? Oh god please! 

''Come on Key!'' I shouted at him. 

''No, I won't tell! Now let's play, before they'll come back'' He said and started the game. Well, you then. 

But maybe I just should wait what he have to tell me. ''But please don't be mad'' why would I? I can't never be mad at my baby. Because I love him.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah I know I'm such a bad writer. Anyways, is there anyone who really likes my story?:D I don't really like it myself. Sorry about my mistakes againnnnnn~ I will try to write the next chapter at weekend because I'm the next week in Germany so... Really thanks again all my storys readers and subrcribers! Iloveyou♥