Night stay #2

I'm in love with you

Taemins POV:

When we were at kitchen he put me down and we both went to look at what was in the fridge. It was.. you know kind of empty.

''I guess, you don't eat very much?'' I asked him. He looked at me with smile and then turned his head back to fridge.

''Well, I live alone so I don't need much food to eat so..'' Then he closed the fridge and looked back at me. 

''Maybe we should order something. What do you wanna eat?'' 

''Is pizza okay? I mean it's satisfying and cheap.''

''Yeah that's okay. I'm going to make the order call, so.. you can do whatever you want.''He said and smiled to me. Then he went to the hall and played the call. I headed to the livingroom and then I sat down on the couch. I looked around until something hit my eyes. I saw an old photo album under the TV table. Of course I was curious so I went to take it and then I headed back to my seat on the couch. Such a heavy book. I opened it and aww on the fisrt page was the picture of little Minho. How cute! The album was full of pictures of him and his family. And then I e page again and believe or not there was a picture of me and Minho when I was first time at his house. God, I looked so small next to him. Minho have always been taller than me, it's so unfair! Suddenly something  came next  to me. I looked in scared next to me and Minho was there smiling at me. 

''Is it interesting? You looked so happy when you were looking those pictures that it even made me happy.'' He said and smacked me on the forehead. 

''Well, there are many sweet pics of you and your family smiling that it makes me to smile you know'' I said to him and winked. Of course it makes me happy to see little Minho smiling so happy and lightly like the world there would be no evil. And of course these pictures where we were together. All those lovely memories of childhood with him makes me always happy! 

''Anyway the pizza is soon here so do you wanna watch the movie now or later?'' He said and I looked at him. 

''Nah, let's watch the movie later! We can watch Tv meanwhile we are eating right?'' I smiled at him.

''If you want so'' Then he came very close to me and grabbed me in his arms. He hugged me very tight, but suddenly he started to tickle me. 

''Haha.. pl-eaa--se st-opp! I can--t br-eat--he!'' He just laughed at me and started tickle me harder. It felt like I was dying! Tickling is so.. well idk but still! Then the doorbell rang and he let go off of me and went to open it.

''Ah, finally the pizza came! I was dying of hunger!'' I said and then I went to kitchen to take us some plates and glasses AND of course some coke. Then I sat down on the couch next to Minho and we started to eat. 

''So, if we are going to watch the movie at night, what we are going to do now then?'' He suddenly asked. I looked at him and then I ate my mouth clean and then I drank a sip of my cola.

''Well, we can go out to the park, play some games or just lay on your bed idk.'' I said to him and then I took another piece of pizza and I started to eat it. 

''I don't really have any games and it's cold outside so maybe we just lay on my bed then'' he said and smirked to me. 

''You ert! We are just going to LAY on it, we aren't going to do anything.'' I laughed at him. He laughed back at me and then gave me a little peck on my lips.

''Of course, yeabo. But first, let's eat this pizza!'' And then he took another piece of it and looked at me smiling. Such a sweet boy! When at least we were done at eating we went to Minhos room and then we fell on the bed. It's so soft and nice! 

''I like your bed'' I said to him and then I grabbed one of his pillows and I hugged it. 

''I like YOU in my BED'' he said and winked to me.

 ''C'mon! You old man!'' And the I threw him on the pillow. 

''Not this game again'' he said and looked at me with sad face.

''Oh why not? Are you scared about that this time maybe I will win or something?'' I smirked at him. Suddenly he knocked me down on the bed and came over to me. 

''No, it's because I don't want to see you sad when you're going to lose.'' He said and winked his right eye on me. Then he started to give me butterfly kisses all around my face and neck. It felt.. very weird. It's not that I didn't like it, it was just you know kind of new feeling. Then he kissed me on the lips and looked at me on the eyes. 

''Maybe we should just go to watch the movie.'' He said and grabbed me on hand and took me off of the bed.  We walked hand in hand on the livingroom and I sat down on the couch when he went to the cabinet which was close to the TV and took some movies from there.  

''Do you wanna watch this?'' he said and showed me the Titanic. 

''Yeah, let's watch that! I haven't seen the Titanic before'' I said to him and then he put the movie on the dvd player and came sit next to me. 

The movie started and Minho put his hand over my shoulder and I leaned to his shoulder. The Titanic really is sad movie! I mean I kind of cried on that moment when Jack died! But of course I didn't see the end of the movie at all because Minho saw that I was about to cry and started to kiss me. And believe or not we really kissed the rest of the movie. It was fun I can't lie! 

''So it's already at 12pm. You wanna go to sleep now?'' He said to me and kissed me on the cheek.

''Yeah. I'm tired'' and then we went to his room and he gave me the same pyjamas what I had at last night. I went to his bathroom to change and when I was done I went to the bed next to him. 

''Today was fun.'' He smiled to me.

''Yeah it was. Thanks'' I smiled back at him and then I kissed him on the forehead. 

''Tomorrow is saturday so we don't have a school. So, we can go to shopping or something if you want.''

''Shopping sounds good, sure let's go!'' 

''Then, we are going to shoppin. It's decided now and you can't change anymore!'' He said and smirked. 

''I donät even want to! I love to be with you'' I smiled to him.

''Aww I love you too baby. But now let's sleep. Good night sweetheart'' He said and kissed me on the lips. I kissed him back and then he turned the lights off.

''Good night'' I said back at him but I guess he was already at sleep. Then I put my head on his chest and I tried to put his hand on my back so it looked like that we were hugging. It's so warm and it feels good to be like this. 

I think I'm really in love with this guy.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry about my mistakes! I'm really bad at english.  Anyway, sorry it's been a week again but this time I really have an explanation! First: my computer suddenly crashed and I had to wait some days that when it was corrected. and second: my sister went to the hospital and it's really hard to write something happy when you are for real sad. So I hope you understand ^_^

Did you like it? Was it boring? Please comments♥

~Thanks for subscribings and all the comments♥

~The next chapter will come soon (I hope so)!