I'm not going to change things!

I'm in love with you

 

At the Taemins apartment:

After Jonghyun had left Taemin just sit on her bed and looked at the ground. About three month ago they were so happy with Minho not knowing what will happen in the future. What Jonghyun said to Taemin about that he still could change what he did. No, Taemin couldn't change a thing anymore. About three weeks and he will be gone. He won't say a thing to Minho, he will just disappear like the smoke in the air. Minho will never know where he went or what he is doing.

Unlike him, Taemin will never forget Minho. How could he? Minho was his first love, his best friend! They had so much good times to remember. He will never forget how they kissed for the first time, their first date or the first time when Minho confessed to him. Tears came to Taemins eyes. Why is he crying? It won't help anymore. It's no use crying over spilled milk. He put his head on the pillow and cried. He let all out. After three hours crying he fell asleep. Tears still falling down on his cheeks.

***********************

Jonghyun stood outside his and Keys house door. Should he go inside the house or shouldn't? What if Key wanted to talk to Minho alone? Whatever, he opened the door and walked inside. He didn't hear a sound or didn't see anyone so he walked to upstairs to their bedroom. Before he opened the door he knocked and heard Key shouting "come in".

He walked inside the room and saw Key holding Minho in his arms. Minho had fallen asleep. Jonghyun walked closer to him and looked his face. It was red and swollen of all the crying. He Minhos cheek for a while before he went to sit next to Key.

Key turned to look at Jonghyun. He looked at his boyfriend with worried face. Jonghyun took Keys free hand and interlocked their fingers. Jonghyun tried to look as strong as he could. He knew Key could broke anytime soon and he that he was concerned about Taemin and Minho.  Jonghyun gave a kiss on Keys lips and looked at him with small smile on his face.

"It's going to be alright. Don't worry too much." He said and Keys cheek. Key looked at him and smiled back.

"I hope so. How's Taemin? Is he alright?" He asked worried.

"He is alright, I guess. He told me to leave, but before I left I said him a few thing what he should think."  And he winked at Key. He knew Key would still be worried before he see Taemin in his own eyes. Like the protecting umma he was to him.

Suddenly Minho started wriggle and moan. The two elders looked at him with worried eyes.

"N-o, no! Taemin.. please- don't le-ave me..!" Key raised Minho and hugged him.

"Shh, it's alright. He's not going to leave you." He tried. Key still knew that he couldn't calm him down. Taemin was the only one who had ever calmed Minho down. But Taemin wasn't here. Key looked at Jonghyun helpless. Jonghyun took Minho and piggybacked him on the other side of the bed and put him on it. He put the blanket on top of him and his cheek to trying to calm him down. Soon Minho was relaxing and Key and Jonghyun both deep sighed.

"Will you be okay with him if I go check Taemin?" Key suddenly said. Jonghyun knew what Key was going to do and just nodded him.

Key run out of the house and tried to not cry. He was weak too. But he was only weak then when his friends was hurting or something was seriously wrong.  After 20 minutes running he was standing behind Taemins house door. Why did he even come here? He knows he can't put the two exlovers back again. But he can always try. That's why he came. He knew that they both still loved each others.

He knocked the door. No answer. He knocked the door again, still no answer.

"Taemin open the door. I know you're there."  Then he heard sounds of walking. But the door still didn't open.

"Go away. I wanna be alone. Jonghyun already was here. Go with him." Taemins voice was quiet and he was stuttering a little.

"No, I have something to say to you. So you little open the ing door NOW." Key was angry. He didn't like the way Taemin was talking to him. No one have never said Key to go away. No one.

The door opened and Key walked in and looked Taemin. His eyes widened and he stopped breathing for a second. Taemin looked terrible. It has maybe been about four hours when Taemin left Jongkeys house and he was already looking like this. His eyes were really red and his nose, cheeks and eyes were swollen. Key couldn't take it anymore. Tears came to his eyes and he walked to Taemin and hugged him very tight.

"My poor little baby. What have you done!" He said trying to sound angry but without success. Taemin just stayed silent and cried too. They cried for a while before Taemin stopped.

"I'm sorry" He said in a low voice. Key broke their hug and looked at him.

"Why didn't you just say him the truth?" Key said and looked at him with worried eyes, wiping his tears at the same time.

"I- I didn't want him to be hurting anymore, so I- I just th-ought th-at it won't h-urt so much-- if I let him go" He stuttered. "But I was wrong! I was so wrong.." And again Taemin started crying. Key looked his little friend and gave him a kiss on his cheek.

"Shh, don't cry. You can still change things. It's not too late yet."

" HOW? How I'm suppose to change things anymore? I already left him! We aren't together anymore!" Taemin cried. Yeah, Taemin was right. It will be hard to put them together anymore, but it still isn't impossible.

"I will help you. You just have to do as I say, arasso?" Key didn't himself know how he will make them together but he will find a way. He will help them as much as he can. But Key wasn't waiting for Taemins next answer.

"No, it's better like this. Now you have said what you wanted right? You can leave." Taemin didn't want to change things anymore. He knew he will regret this someday but even if it hurts he has to take it.

"No Taemin! Just think about it! You still can change what you have done!" Key tried but Taemin didn't listen. He started to push Key off of his house. He wanted to be alone.  Cry alone, suffer alone, why didn't they understand it?

"It will hurt him more if I say him I will leave. I will leave Tokyo without him knowing the truth." Those was the last words what Key heard Taemin saying before he pushed him out of the house. Key just stood there. He knew it. He couldn't change Taemins way to think. He walked away. He knew Jonghyun was waiting for him with Minho.

After Key had left Taemin sighed. He walked to the living room and took the photo which was on the table. He looked at it and started crying. He put the picture back on the table and sat down on the couch  crying alone. Soon he fell asleep.

The picture which was on the table fell to the ground. The picture was taken by Key about two weeks ago and there was Taemin and Minho kissing under the cherry tree, where they met for the first time when they were kids. 

************************************************************

Hi! I guess this is a little bit longer chapter than usually right? Hope you like it. It was really hard to write anything because I'm so bad at writing sad scenes and stuff...:D  Aww thanks for your comments sweeties! More more pls!♥ And thanks a lot for your subscribings! 

Sorry about my mistakes! 

 and happy soon starting summerbreak to all!

'till the next chapter!