Are you alright?

I'm in love with you

 

It has been a week now from their break up. Minho hasn’t spoken Taemin after that.  Taemin hasn’t come to school  either so he hasn’t seen him too. Sure Minho broke when Taemin told him he wanted to break up, but he had to come school because he had to keep on studying. Even though Taemin wasn’t his boyfriend anymore or he hurt him, he thought every night before he went to sleep things like “is he alright”, “is he sad too or was he only playing with him?” “if he wasn’t playing, why he wanted to break up? Wasn‘t he good enough?”. Minho was worried about Taemin. He still loved him, he had always loved him and he will always love him. He cried himself sleep every night because he wasn’t sure will he be able to keep on living without him. It hurt him so bad. Taemin has been his everything, now he was gone. 
 
Minho was walking to school like usually. He was tired, very tired like every morning after what happened with Taemin. He had terrible eye bags and his eyes very swollen and red. But he had to go school every day, and every time he waited to see Taemin. But he disappointed every morning. “He won’t come to school anymore. I guess he doesn’t want to see my face so maybe he changed school or something.” he thought. 
 
“Hey! How you’re doing bro?” Jonghyun asked and jumped to Minhos back.  
 
“Hi, ugh can you- can you please come out of my back? You aren’t very light you know?” Minho said and Jonghyun jumped off of his back. 
 
“Are you saying me, I’m fat? How cruel~” Minho just looked at him with him are-you-serious-face. He wasn’t in the mood of playing an jumping around. All he was, was tired and jaded. He was sure Jonghyun knew it, he was just trying to make Minho feel happy again. Jonghyun hasn’t seen Minho laugh or smile after him and Taemins break up. They didn’t really talk about the break up but sometimes Minho asked to Key was Taemin doing okay even though he already knew that Key himself didn’t knew because Taemin didn’t open the door even to him.
 
They walked together to school saying anything to each other. Sometimes was good to just be quiet. 
 
“Minho.” Jonghyun broke the silence. 
 
“Are you alright? I mean look at you! Your eyes are swollen you have terrible eye bags and I know you hardly sleep.” Jonghyun looked worried. Well he was but you know. Minho looked at him. Of course he wasn’t alright! It felt like his life was a living hell. 
Minho thought some minutes before he answered. This time he didn’t want to lie to him. So he said like it was.
 
“No, I’m not alright.” He stopped and looked at Jonghyun with teary eyes. 
 
“How could I be alright? My everything’s gone and I don’t know will I survive this. I don’t know will I be able to live without him. When he said he wanted to break up my heart broke. But even though he hurt me and broke me I still love him. I-I’m sti-ll lo-ving him-” and then he started crying. Jonghyun just stood and looked at his best friend to suffocate.
 
“Then why don’t you do anything?” He suddenly said and Minho looked at Jonghyun wondering. 
 
“W-what?” he asked stuttering. 
 
“If you’re still loving him go and get him back! I know I shouldn’t have said this but do you know why he broke up with you? Because he will move to Tokyo in two weeks and he was afraid to tell you. He said to his mum he doesn’t want to move but she forced him.” Minho just stood and looked at Jonghyun. He couldn’t believe what he was hearing. 
 
“What are you waiting anymore! Just run to your boyfriend and speak with him!” Jonghyun cried. Minho left right away when he heard those words. Jonghyun was right. Why hasn’t he tried earlier get Taemin back to him? He didn’t even know why Taemin broke up whit him before Jonghyun just told him the reason. 
Jonghyun just stood and looked at Minho to run away. A smile come to his face. He was sure Minho will get Taemin back to him. 
He saw Key walking to him and waving at the same time. 
 
“Hey sweetie.” Key said and kissed his boyfriend. 
 
“Why are you smiling so much and where is Minho? I thought you would walk with him?” 
 
“Yeah, I walked with him for a while, but then I sent him to speak with Taemin. And don’t please be mad at me but I told him why Taemin broke up with him.” And then his face had one red hand print, again. 
 
“I told you to not be mad!” Jonghyun shouted. 
 
“Sure you did! And I said you to not tell him the reason!” Key said back at him. 
 
“Well you will thank me later when they are back together again.” Jonghyun said and walked away leaving angry Key standing behind him. 
 
“Shut up” Key said and run to him. Then Jonghyun looked at his boyfriend and kiss him on the forehead. 
 
“You know, I’m sorry about it but I had to do something. I just couldn’t watch anymore to Minho break down.” Key just looked at his love and smiled a bit. 
 
“Yeah, I think I would have done the same” And then they walked together hand in hand to school. With smile on their face. 
 
Minho on the other hand was running to Taemin house. He was already tired and now he was even more tired because he has been running like about ten minutes non-stop. So he stopped and tried to catch his breath and then  he started to run again. 
When he saw Taemin house he smiled. Maybe he would get Taemin back, maybe they would hug and kiss again like if nothing had happened.  But when he stood behind his front door he froze. What will he say to him? What if he isn’t home? 
Then he knocked the door. 
 
“Go away” he heard Taemin saying.  No Minho wasn’t leaving before he had talked to him. 
 
“No, if you don’t open the door, I will break it and then come in.” Minho was serious. If Taemin won’t open the door he will break in. 
Then he heard the door open. He saw Taemin looking at him like he had seen ghost. 
 
“Wh-what are you doing here?” He stuttered. 
 
“We have to talk” and then Minho walked inside of Taemins house and closed the door behind him. Taemin looked at him and leaned against the wall.
 
“I don’t have anything to talk with you.” 
 
“Well, I have. And I won’t leave before I have get all the answers to my questions.” Minho said and put his hands other sides of Taemins head. 
 
 
*************************************************
 
New chapter yoohoo! Will they get back together? 
 
Well what do you think. Is it good? Is it boring? Please leave some comments! I'd love to read them♥
 
So thanks the comments and thanks for subscribing me! You're all amazing! Love you ♥
 
and then did you like exos wolf? I love it! It's amazing ^_^
 
'till the next chapter againnnn