chapter # idontknow

I'm in love with you

It was 6:30 at am, when Taemin woke up. The sun was shining through the curtains. Taemin rubbed his eyes before he turned to look at a person who was still sleeping next to him. Minho looked like a little baby. He looked so relaxed. Taemin smiled to himself and his cheek before he stood up off the bed.

He walked to the window and opened the curtains. The sunlight shone straight his face. He closed his eyes and enjoyed the warm feeling which the sun was giving him. He was so in his own world, that he didn’t notice Minho, who had just woken up. Minho rubbed his eyes and looked at Taemin. He smiled when he saw the said boy enjoying himself in front of the window. He walked to Taemin and hugged him behind.

At first Taemin frightened, but when he noticed it was Minho he smiled and turned around to give a little peck on his lips.

“Good morning sweetheart~ Whet were you doing?” Minho said and smiled to his little boyfriend and his bed hair.

“Morning. Nah, I was just enjoying the warmth the sun was giving.”

They were enjoying their time together in front of the window like hugging, kissing, cuddling. Soon their kisses started getting hotter. Minho bite lightly Taemins lower lip so Taemin had to open his mouth a little. Minho took the opportunity and  pushed his tongue inside of Taemin mouth. Then Minho lifted Taemin up the ground and carried him on the bed. Just when they were on the bed, they had to break up the kiss and took some air. They were breathing heavily and just looking each others with lustful eyes.

Taemin blushed and tried to stood up but Minho was holding him down.

“Minho let go. We had to get ready for school.” Taemin said and looked him in the eyes.

“We don’t have to go. I wanna be with you” Minho said and kissed Taemins neck. Taemin giggled little before turned serious again. No matter how much he wanted to be with Minho, he had to go to school.

“Even thought, we are at school you can still be with me” He tried to cheer him up. “But I wanna be with you alone. Only you and me. Then no one can disturb us.” He said and winked. Taemin blushed and smiled at the same time.

“Okay, let’s make a deal. We will go to school today in time! And if you behave well, I will be with you the whole evening and night and we will do whatever you want like kissing and things.” He said and smiled. Minho thought a while before he smiled too. “Okay, But what do you mean ‘behave well’?”
Taemin smirked and pecked Minhos lips.

“You can’t kiss me the whole time we are at school. Only hugs are allowed.”

“You can’t be serious! You mean the whole school day? It’s like six hours! It’s impossible!” Minho said in terror.

“Take it or leave it” Taemin said and smiled complacent. Minho groaned but agreed Taemins suggestion.

They put their clothes on and went to eat something before they left to school. They were walking hand in hand and saw Key and Jonahing (like always) waiting for them at the schools gate. Before Taemin could do anything Key was already hugging him.

“Finally! We knew that you will be together again!” He said hugging Taemin harder.

“Hyung, it’s- kind of hard to breath” Taemin said and Key let him go. Then he looked at Minho who wasn’t happy at all.
“Why are you so gloomy? You should be happy that you two are back together again!” Key said seriously. Minho looked at him maliciously.

“I think you would be gloomy too, if you couldn’t kiss your boyfriend the whole school day!” Minho said angrily. Jonghyun laughed behind Key.

“Why?  Isn’t Taemin going to let you kiss him?” He said while laughing. Minho only  glared at him and then he too Taemins hand again and looked at his boyfriend.

“Well, we have a deal with him. If he doesn’t touch me the whole school day, sure he can hug me but nothing more, I will be with him the whole evening and night and we will do whatever he wants.” Taemin explained and smiled to Minho.

“Oh come on Minho! Be a man, it’s only six hours!” Key said and hit Minhos arm lightly.

“Six hours is a long time! And it’s so unfair to see you two kissing and touching each others while I can only hug my sweetie!” Minho groaned.

“ Well okey then! We will also be six hours without touching and kissing! Only hugging is allowed.” Key said determinedly and smiled to Jonghyun. Jonghyuns jaw dropped and he looked at Key horrified.

“You can’t be serious.” He said and let out a small cry.

“Don’t be stupid Jonghyun! We will do the same. You won’t touch me and at the evening and night we will do whatever you want!” And then Key give one last kiss and smiled to Jonghyun.
Jonghyun only smirked and bite Keys earlobe “ It’s not my fault if you can’t walk tomorrow” he whispered. Key giggled and winked at Jonghyun.

The bell rang and they went to inside the school. Jonghyun and Key had the math when Taemin and Minho went to history class together.

Yeah, only six hours and then Minho could do whatever he wanted with Taemin. He couldn’t wait! The whole end of the day and the whole night he could just hug him, kiss him and do some other things. Minho would have lied to himself (and of course to you) if he had said he didn’t want to have today. But he wasn’t sure was Taemin ready yet. The last night Taemin didn’t say he wasn’t ready, but he didn’t also say he  was ready  so Minho wasn’t sure. He turned to look at Taemin and saw he was watching him. They smiled to each others and then the teacher came in.

The three first class went fast and soon they were sitting at the cafeteria with Jonghyun and Key. Key was sitting on Jonghyuns lap and they were on their own world, speaking something that Minho and Taemin didn’t know, Ok let’s be truthful, they didn’t hear what they were speaking.  So, Taemin and Minho started their own conversation. They talked mostly what they  would  at the evening and things like that. And soon the lunch was over and they had to go back to classes.

It was the last class and Minho was already waiting the class would end, so he could run and give Taemin one long kiss and then they would walk to his home together and do something fun.

So when the bell rang and told the students class was over, Minho really took Taemin on the neck and kissed him hungrily and long. When they broke the kiss Taemin looked Minho surprised, but smiled to him then. They walked together out of the classroom and saw Jonghyun and Key already kissing and hugging together. They both laughed and walked to them.

“Ugh, get a room you two” Minho said and laughed.

“You don’t have to worry about it” Jonghyun said and winked to him. “Grossssssss” Taemin said and took Minhos hand.

“Well, we will be going now and leave you two together, Bye guys!” Taemin said and dragged  Minho with him.

“Remember use or lube”” Key shouted and smirked. Minho and Taemin looked at each others and blushed.  “Shut up Key!” Minho shouted back at him.

When they were out of the school campus. They let out a long sigh  which they didn’t even know they were holding.  They stopped for a moment and looked at each others eyes. Taemin blushed little before he opened his mouth. “Well what do you want to do today?”


-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, I know it’s been almost a month again. but well here it is! There will be some on the next chapter maybe    
MaYBe see the word maybe .
I don’t know when the next chapter will come so I won’t say anything about it.
Sorry about my mistakes, I guess there is a lot of them so shhhhhhh
Plz leave some comments they really brighten up my day!

Thanks for the subscribings and the comments also♥

Did I forget something?
Guess not

Ok iloveu remember that. New readers are always welcome. 

that’s all I have to say

             Bye