In the bathroom

I'm in love with you

 

No ones POV :

Jonghyun left the room and went in front of the bathroom door. He tried to open it but it seemed like it was locked so he started to knock it.

"Taemin please, could you open the door?" He asked and put his head on the door. No answer.

"Taeminnieee~ I know you're there. Open the door so we can talk." He tried again.

"No. I don't have anything to talk about. You can go I'm coming soon anyway." Inside the bathroom, Taemin looked at himself on the mirror. 'Why is it so hard to tell him it? Why can't I just be brave enough to tell him?' Suddenly he saw one lonely tear coming out of his eye. 'Such a crybaby I am. I guess I'm not good enough for him.'

"Oh c'mon Taemin! We have a lot to talk about, so open the door or I'm going to tell Minho about your situation by myself." Jonghyun knew he did wrong. He promised to Key he won't tell Taemin that he knew about his little secret. But, he just had to. He wanted to help his friend, who was like a little brother to him.

"How-- How do you know about it?'' Ops, he couldn't say that Key had told him about it. Jonghyun knew Key hasn't never lied to Taemin.  He couldn't blackmail his own sweet boyfriend.

"It doesn't matter. Now open the door so we can discuss about this. I know you're probably crying or something. You don't have to suffer alone Taemin. You can always come to me if you're feeling down." Jonghyun waited for answer, but nobody didn't said anything. He knew he couldn't force Taemin to open the door so he sighed deep and was about to leave, when the door suddenly opened.

Jonghyun went to the bathroom and locked the door again. Then he looked at Taemin whose eyes were swollen and red about all the crying. He walked over to him and hugged him hard. Taemin just stood there when Jonghyun was hugging and shushing him. He the hugged him back and the tears started falling down again his red cheeks.

"Shh, Taemin it's alright. I'm here now you can cry as much as you want. Let's talk when you're feeling better right?" Jonghyun said and hugged him harder. It hurt him to look at his little friend suffering. He knew he had to be strong too to help him. Suddenly he felt Taemin had stopped crying and he looked at him.

"So, now you had cried enough, can you tell me why did you left so soon? Don't you wanna play or did you just feel bad?" Jonghyun asked and he saw Taemin looked at him and wiped the tears away at the same time.

"I just-, I just couldn't be with Minho at the same room anymore. It felt so bad to look at him smile and all, when he doesn't know that all I'm doing now is lying! What will happen if I'm telling him I have to move? Will that beautiful smile fall away? I can't take it. It hurts me even more when I know I'm hurting him." And the tears starter falling again down his cheeks.

"You don-t kn-ow how it fe-els to--"

"Yeah, you're right. I don't know. But you know even if it hurts you- both of you, you have to tell the truth to him. It will hurt him, even more if you will just be quiet. Soon he will start blame himself  for that you're sad and you won't talk to him."

Taemin looked Jonghyun wide eyes. He was right. If he won't soon tell Minho about the moving Minho will just start blame himself for not knowing why Taemin was so sad and quiet. He knew it will hurt him. But he just have to do it before it's too late.

"Alright. I will tell him tonight then." Tonight or never. He have to be strong. He have to show Minho he is strong enough to tell him something like that. Minho will understand him, why wouldn't him? Taemin knows Minho loves him more than anything . But why he is still so afraid about telling it?

"Are you sure? You don't have to tell tonight if you aren't ready." Jonghyun looked Taemin surprised. Where did he get that suddenly courage? This night won't go as he has planned it to go. He know that if something will happen to two of them he and Key must be there to help them.

"If I don't tell him now I won't be able to tell it him never. It will hurt I know but I will be strong. If I can't tell this to him then I'm not good enough for him." Taemin deep-sighed and then looked in himself last time. Then he nodded Jonghyun who take the nod as a 'I'm ready'-sign.

Jonghyun left the bathroom with Taemin who was walking right behind him. He saw Taemin was scared. Well, he would have been scared too if he have been the same place as Taemin. He stopped and turned to face Taemin. He hugged him last time and whispered his ear.

"Don't be scared. It will go well. You know you can always come and talk to us if something happens. But remember, Minho won't hate you ever." Then he broke the hug and went to the bedroom where Key and Minho were playing. Taemin stood behind the door for a while before he went the room too. They all turned to look at him. Suddenly Taemin heart started beat extra fast but he knew he had to do it.

"Minho, can you come to the kitchen for a moment?"

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay finally new chapter,, jsdghjafsdj it's been a 2 weeks and it's already may wow! Only one month and then our summer vacation will start! I never thouhgt this chaptet would have over 960 words >_<. I know it's short for you but it took me about 2 hours to write it so..:D  How was it? I changed my way to write so I hope you won't get mad about it. 

Thanks to all who always praise me! I don't know what to do without you!

~Thanks for subscribing and comments♥

'till the next chapter! loveya!