Night stay #1

I'm in love with you

Minhos POV:

''Ring Ring..!'' Finally the school is over. I put my things into my backpack and then I walked to Taemin. 

''So, shall we go?'' I asked him. He smiled and nodded back at me and then we went out of the class. We were just at the school gates when someone referred to us. Guess who it was? Well, I think you guessed right, it was KEY and Jonghyun too but he just facepalmed and walked behind Key. 

''Hey! Wanna come tonight to Jonghyuns place to watch some movie or something?'' He asked and looked both of us. ''Sorry buddy, we already have plans.'' Okay okay, I didn't say it to him. 

'' Uhm, sorry Key. We already have plans tonight.'' Taemin said and hugged Key. 

''Oh, okay, doesn't matter'' Key said and smiled to Taemin. Then Jonghyun came and hugged Key from behind. 

''Then, it's only you and I baby. What we are going to do?'' He said and smirked. P-e-r-v-e-r-t. Key giggled and then kissed him on the lips. 

''yah, gross, please get a room. Anyway Taemin, I think we shoul leave now right?'' I said and took him on the hand.

''Yes, let's go. Bye gyus!'' He said and waved to them. 

We walked quietly for a moment when I looked at Taemin. 

'' Well, today wasn't that bad right?'' I said and smiled to my sweet little boyfriend. 

''Yeah, you're right it wasn't that bad. But, let's still keep this a secret little bit longer.'' I stopped and then I looked at him right in the eyes. Then I leaned closer to him and kissed him on the foredead. 

''Of course, Don't worry about that. Like I already said earlier we will tell them when you're ready'' And then I showed him to one of my best smiles. He blushed and turned around. Aww, you're so cute when you're blushing baby. Soon after we were at my house and I opened the front door. Taemin went inside, took his shoes off and then walked to living room. He sat down on the couch and looked at me smirking. 

'' So, what we are going to do? I know you didn't ask me here to do some chemistry discourse.'' You're so right Taemin!

''Whatever you want baby. I know what you're thinking right know. I guess you aren't that innocent what people think you are..'' I said and winked at him. Then he suddenly threw me on the pillow. And of course it hit me right in my face. It hurt, and I mean it!

''Hey, what was that for?!'' I looked at him amazed. 

''You deserved it'' he said and winked back at me. So, You wanna play a game huh? That's okay for me. I threw him back on the pillow but with my luck he dodged it. 

''Ups, past.'' He said and laughed. Then he took another one pillow and threw me on the face again.

''Come on Minho, that's not funny! You aren't even playing seriously are you?'' I threw the pillow back at him and then I started to catch him. He dropped the pillow on the ground and ran away to my room and locked it. oh oh Taemin, bad at you. You don't remember that I have two doors to my room? I walked quietly that Taemin couldn't hear to my bathroom where was the second door to my room. I opened the door very quietly and then I took him on my arms. 

''What! How did you..!'' 

''Taeminnie, I have two doors in my room, you remember?'' I whispered to his ear. 

''Come on baby, you lose this time.'' I said and kissed him on the neck. I'm sure he was red like a tomato. I turned him around and then I kissed him on the lips. He looked at me surprised but then he smiled adn hugged me. 

''Minho..''

''What baby?'' 

''You know.. I really do love you'' My eyes widened. Oh god, did he just say that? Did my baby just say he loved me?

''I love you too Taebaby, you can't even understand how much.'' And then I kissed him on the forehead. 

''Anyway, are we still going to watch some movie tonight?'' He looked at me and smiled. 

''If you want so. But before we watch anything I guess we have to eat something right?'' I said ans smirked at him.

''Sure, but you have to carry me to the kitchen'' He said and laughed.

''Like you want princess'' Then I took him a piggupack ride. 

''Yah, I'm not a princess!'' He said adn jokingly hit me on the back. 

''Yes you're. My own sweet princess.'' I guess Taemin was smiling and blushing at the same time. We walked to kitchen silence. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, that was the first part of night stay. The next will come.. soon I hope:D Did you like it? Sorry it's short and it still took me so much time to write it:s But comments please? It's valentines day at next week. Maybe if I can/ have energy I would made some oneshot of somebody. But anyway thanks for all my readers! You give me so much strenght to continue my story♥

And then again:

-Sorry about all my spelling errors!

-Thanks for all the comments and subscribings!♥

I LOVE YOU♥