ugh

I'm in love with you

Minho didn’t go back to school after their made up. They watched together some boring and romantic movies and did all kinds of stupid things. They had so fun together that they didn’t notice that  it was already evening. They were lying on Taemins bed and keeping each others hand.

“Wanna stay here at night?” Taemin broke the silence and asked. Minho looked at him and smirked “ Do you have something on your mind ‘cause you’re asking?”  Taemin blushed and turned his head away from him.

“n- no! I just asked. Fine, go home!” And then he rose up of the bed and walked away. Minho looked Taemin surprised. Then he rose up too and went after him. He walked to the living room and find Taemin sitting on the couch and looking at his phone and maybe doing something with it. Minho walked to him and sat down besides him.

“ Taeminnieee~ I didn’t mean it like that you know? I was just joking” and then he kissed him on the forehead. Taemin turned his face to look at Minho. He showed him his smile and then hugged him.
“I know. Did you really think I was mad?” And then he laughed. Minho just looked at him confused.
Before Minho could do or say anything Taemin was already running away from him.

“You’re really heartless! I thought you was mad at me again! It’s not funny!” Minho said trying to catch Taemin. “I’m going to punish you!” He shouted at him, but Taemin couldn’t stop laughing. It was too funny to see Minho so angry for something like that. Taemin run to the kitchen and  hid under the table. He heard Minho walking around the kitchen. He giggled in his head.

“Ha! I got you!” Minho said and grabbed Taemin under the table. “You er! I almost got a heart attack!”
“Well you almost gave me one so you deserved it.” Minho said and laughed.  They walked together  away from kitchen back to the couch where they were sitting some time ago.

Minho sat down on the couch, Taemin between his legs. Taemin put his head on Minhos shoulder. For a while they just sat like that together but then Minho started give Taemin kisses first on his all over his face but then he starter going lower to his neck and collarbones. He bite Taemins neck so long that it gave him a red mark on it. Taemin moaned quietly. Taemin turned to face Minho and kissed him on his lips.

The kiss was first soft and gentle. But then it started go more passionate and hot. Taemin let out more little moans from his mouth and Minhos hands started move lower Taemins body. He put his hands on Taemins while Taemins hand was around Minhos neck. They parted away each others to take some air. Minho looked at Taemin lustful eyes.

“It’s kind of hot here, right?”

“Yeah, you’re right.” Taemin answered. It didn’t take long when Minho was already taking Taemins shirt away from him. Taemin tried the same to him, but his hands were shaking too much so he just helped Minho to take his own shirt away from him.

When Taemins shirt was take away Minho looked his chest amazed. “Don’t look. It’s embarrassing!” Taemin said and tried to hide his chest. “But it’s so beautiful, so y~ “ Taemin felt a blush coming to his face again. “ I don’t wanna be the one who is chest so you, take it off too” Taemin said and turned his head away. Minho smirked himself and stated taking his shirt off very slowly. He saw Taemin turning his head to look at him and blushing.

When the shirt was on the floor he looked at Taemin whose face was red like tomato. “Like what you see?” Minho asked and then started biting Taemins neck again, leaving red marks all over his neck. Taemin tried the same to him but the moans which he let out of his mouth was disturbing him too much.
“ Your voice sounds beautiful” Minho suddenly whispered in his ear.

Minho started going lower on Taemins body collarbones to his chest. He Taemins chest and left some marks on it too. When he was on Taemins jeans he tried to open the button.
“Minho” Taemin said. Minho lifted his face to look at Taemin who was blushing like a madman and looking sad. Minho understand immediately what Taemin was - well tried to say.

“You know we don’t have to do it if you aren’t ready” He said and kissed him on the forehead. Taemin only looked down and tried avoiding Minhos gaze.

“I’m sorry” He said. “Babe, you don’t have to be. It’s not your fault you aren’t ready yet.” Taemin only looked at Minho with teary eyes. “But I know you wanted it so bad..” Minho hugged him and his head. “You know, we have our whole life time to make . It doesn’t mean that if we doesn’t have today or next week that I’m going to leave you. I’m going to wait you as long as I have to you know why? Because I love you.”  Taemin broke the hug to look Minho in the eyes. “I love you too”
Minho kissed Taemin on the cheek and stood up.

“It’s already 11 pm. We should go to sleep.” Taemin stoop up too and they walked to his bedroom. Taemin gave some big clothes which he had on his wardrobe and gave them to Minho. They changed to nightwear and went to bed. Minho put his hands on Taemins waist and back hugged him.
“Minho”  “mm?”

“Well, mmh, how are you going to keep me hear? You know my parents wont give up easily” Taemin said.
“Well, at first I will tell to our school that you are staying. And then I will just keep you here. Don’t worry about it too much. You’re old enough to decide where you wanna live and things like that.” Then Minho kissed Taemin on the cheek. “Maybe you’re right. But I’m still scared a bit.” He said and went closer to Minhos chest.

“It’s okay to be scared. I just want you to know that I’m not gonna leave you. If we fail to keep you here then I’m moving with you. “

“I love you so much Minho.”

“I love you too baby. Now we have to start sleep. It’s school day tomorrow. Good night sweetie.”

“Good night” Then they turned the little table lamp off and fell asleep.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here it is! Some again to you. hope you like it :* 

no , i'm bad at write it so no . only iF yoU realLy want TO. but otherwise nope. 

yep there is almost 100 mistakes so don't say anything about them i know i know. english isn't my first language so try to understand. 

do i have anything else to say. guess not. oh !

thanks for comments and subscribings♥ heart for you. 

 

ok and all my readers too♥ and a kiss too :* and a hug ok many hugs. 

 

i  will stop now. bye guys love you too

 

 

 

okok stupid exo

stole my heart and my life and me and my lovely readers ok now bye