Make up

I'm in love with you

 

Minho looked Taemin right in his eyes. He put his right hand on Taemins cheek and    it. Taemin slapped Minhos hand away. 
 
“Say what you want and leave, I have things to do “ He said and looked at him seriously.
 
“Yeah, like bagging your stuff and all.” Minho said annoyed. Taemin looked at him with wide eyes. 
 
“How did you know?” He said.
 
“I have my ways.” Taemin looked down. He didn’t want to watch Minho in the eyes. 
 
“Why didn’t you tell me? Is this why you broke up with me?” Minho said and took Taemin on the chin to lift his head to watch him in the eyes. Taemin tried to  avoid Minhos gaze but failed. 
 
“No” He tried to lie, but he knew Minho saw right through at him.
 
“Don’t lie. I’m so tired of your lies. Why can’t you just tell me truth?” Minho yelled at him. Why Taemin just couldn’t tell him the truth? Did he really hate him or something? What had Minho ever done to him? 
 
“I didn’t want you to be mad at me!” Taemin shouted back. Minho just stood and looked at him. He couldn’t believe what he just hear. 
 
“Why would I be mad at you?” He said softly and took Taemin on the hand. 
Taemin looked Minho with wide eyes. He didn’t know. He didn’t know the fault why Minho should have been mad at him. He looked back on the ground and tears came to his eyes. He has been dumb. A real . Ha has just been hurt his and Minhos feelings and now he can’t take anything back. 
 
“I don’t know. I- really do-n’t know..” He said sobbing.  Minho hugged him. He hugged him so hard that it was hard to both of them to breath. 
 
“I would never be mad at you. At least not this kind of thing.” Taemin just cried on Minhos chest. He let all out. Why was Minho so kind of him even though he had already broke up with him. He had hurt him so bad. 
 
“Could you please now tell me what is going on?” Minho tried. Taemin lifted his head to look Minho in the eyes. He wiped his tears away. 
 
“If you already know, why do I have to tell you it?” He said. 
 
“Because I want YOU to tell me. First I wanna know why you broke up with me.” He said and took Taemins hand on his own. 
 
“I thought it would be easier to both of us. I mean, when I’m going to move to Tokyo distance relationship would be hard and all. So I wanted to first broke up with you and move to Tokyo without you knowing it.” He said and turned his head away from Minho. 
 
“You know, I would have gotten to know the truth sooner or later. You really are stupid you know?” Minho said and laughed.  But then he got serious again. 
 
“Did you really thought I would let you move to Tokyo and left me here alone?” Taemin looked at him wonderingly.
 
“What else can you do? My parents have already decided everything.”  Minho looked Taemin and smirked. He went closer to Taemins ear and whispered. 
 
“ I won’t let you go. I’ll keep you here. I’ll fight for you. And as long as I live I won’t let you go.” Taemin blushed. They weren’t even together and Minho still spoke him things like that. 
Taemin pushed Minho away and laughed. 
 
“We aren’t together anymore. So why do you even care?” Minho looked Taemin. Was he really that stupid that he doesn’t see how Minho loves him?
 
“Are you really that stupid? Because I love you. I won’t ever stop loving you. Even when I die I will still love you in heaven. And I won’t ever let my love go.” He said and smiled sweetly. Taemin could only look Minho and the tears already came back to his eyes. 
 
“Why? Why you still love me? I hurt you. I broke your heart, I lied to you, I make you suffer! How can you love people like that? You don’t deserve someone like me!” Taemin cried. Minho doesn’t deserve him and he doesn’t deserve Minho. “ It will be easier to you if you just move on! We are history!” He shouted. He hoped Minho would have go away, but he just stood and looked Taemin. 
 
“Don’t you love me anymore then?” He asked and looked sad. Taemin rised his head to look Minho with wide eyes. Did he still love Minho? Yes, he did but can he say it to him? 
 
“Why do you wanna know? It doesn’t matter anymore. I think you got all your answers. You can leave now.” Taemin said coldly to him and started walking away from him. Minho took his hand.
 
“I will leave if you tell me the truth. I won’t come back anymore. Just please, let me know” He said teary eyes. Minho just wanted to know. If Taemin loved him back, maybe they could try again. Start everything from the clean slate. Taemin turned back to Minho. Crying. 
 
“Yes, I never stopped loving you. Are you happy now?! I love you, you ing !” He cried. Minho smiled. He went to Taemin and hugged him. He was so happy. 
 
“Shh, don’t cry. It’s alright. I’m here.” Taemin pressed his head on Minhos chest and cried, when he was sure no more tears would come of his eyes. Minho wiped Taemins tears away and smiled to him. 
 
“Would you be my boyfriend again?” He said and his cheek. Taemin blushed. 
 
“Yes.” And then Minho kissed him. Oh boy, how he have missed those beautiful and soft lips! They kissed  until they both have to separate and breath. They hugged and smiled to each others. 
 
“Don’t worry anymore about your parents. I won’t let you go” Minho said and Taemins head. Taemin smiled widely. He felt so safe when he was with Minho. 
 
“I love you” He said and looked Minho.
 
“I love you more” Minho answered and Then they kissed again. 
 
Minho thought that when all this is over, maybe he could ask Taemins hand and they would live their lives together in the worlds end.
 
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry it took me so long to write this chapter! I didn’t know how to continue this so it took me awhile. Sorry >_
But anyways did you like it? Was it good? Sorry no Jongkey this time! But maybe next chapter(; 
Sorry about my mistakes and all again. 
Thanks for subscribing and hey comments please!♥ I look forward to them! Say you opinion, I won’t be mad or anything(: 
 
‘till the next chapter!