I don't wanna move!

I'm in love with you

Taemins POV:

After three loving and memorable months together with Minho something unexpected happened. So you remember I'm living alone right? Sure I have lived here all my life and all but my parents wanted to move to Tokyo last year. And because I was still in school and I didn't want to change my school I said I'd be fine to live alone, so they moved without me in Tokyo. And anyway I don't even like Tokyo that much that I would want to live there. But back to the revelant, so my parents called me yesterday.

Yesterday evening:

''Hi?'' I answered when I heard my phone was ringing. 

''Hi sweetieeee~ How are you? Are you doing fine?'' Ohgod, not now please. I had to do my homeworks and then call Minho. 

''Hi umma, I'm fine. Yes, I'm doing fine. Yah, I'm not a kid anymore umma!'' I don't even remember how often I have said to her that I'm NOT a KID anymore. 

''Yes you're our sweet little boy and you're always going to be. We miss you so much.''

''Yeah, I miss you too.'' Did she really call for me to say that she misses me? Oh, come on! 

''So, about the matter why I called you. We have together with your father decided that you're moving to Tokyo live with us.'' Haha, what a funny joke right? But can you please repeat what you just said?

''Umma, what did you say?''

''I said you're moving Tokyo to live with us, so we can be together again.'' 

''So you and dad just decided that without my permission? You know I have still one year school left and all, so I can't move.'' 

''Yeah we did. We know it's hard for you to live alone. You're scared of being alone and afraid of the dark. We are just thinking the best for you. Oh, and don't worry about the school, we have already told them that you're leaving next month. Isn't that great? We can be together again!'' Just, please don't say this is true. Don't be true please. please, please..

''No umma, you don't understand! I can't leave yet, and I don't even want to leave yet! I'm fine living alo-''

''No Taemin. I already said that to you: we have decided that you're moving here and we aren't going to discuss this with you anymore. You have one month to tell your friends that you're moving. Don't worry we are going to help you with your stuff and all. But I have to go now, bye sweetie love you!''

''UMMA -- peep, peep, peep'' I threw my phone on the bed and then I started to cry. Great! Would life go better? I had just found everything I have always wanted, friends and love. I had just have Minho and now I have to let him go? Why always my life is going like this? Can't I just be happy and live with my fellows? I don't mean that I don't want to live with my parents but I have everything here! My friends, school, my lovely and sweet boyfriend! I don't even know how I'm going to tell him this..

End of flashpack.

So where am I now? Well, right now I'm right behind Key's frontdoor. Yeah clock is uh, let me check. It's 4:21 am. Maybe I should press the doorbell, nah I will do it now. So I pressed the doorbell and angry Key opened the door. He looked at me firts very angry but then he face changed. 

''Yah, Taemin what's wrong? Why are you crying? Oh god, come inside sweetie!'' Hey, Do I really look that ugly? I'm gonna take my revenge, just wait! He took me to his living room and then he went to boil tea for us.  I looked at myself for his mirror. Yes, I look really ugly. My eyes are red and a bit swollen for crying and tears are still falling down my cheeks. I turned off of the mirror and then I went to sit on the couch. I put my head on my hands when key came to me and took my head off my hands. 

''Taemin.. Please tell me what's wrong. You can trust me, I will help you'' He said and looked at me sadly smiling. I smiled back at him and then I stopped crying.

''I d-on't know ho-w to tell this.. I-i don't kno-w where to st-art'' I stuttered him and at the same time wiping my tears off of my cheeks.

''Just tell me everything'' He said kissing my cheek softly. Key is kind of second umma to me. When my parents moved to Tokyo he was alway helping me made me lunch and he kind of lived with me and moved back to his own aparment when he noticed that I was okay with living alone. So it's a habit that he always kissed and hugs when I'm sad or something.

''Well, my mother called me and she told me that I have to move to -'' I couldn't say my sentence to the end because I started crying again. Key hugged me very hard and shushed me.

''Shh, don't cry. Everything will be okay. Where do you have to move?'' He asked.

''To-Tokyo. My pa-rent-s wants us to li-ve together again'' I cried him. He looked at me a bit shocked. Well, I guess that's right action. I mean whoever could be shocked when he/she hears his/her friend are moving away. 

''Why? You can live by yourself!'' He hugged me harder and I felt warm tears on my back. I started crying harder when I heard Key was sobbing on my back.

''They say I can't live by myself and that they had already decided that I'm moving to Tokyo next month. But I don't wanna go! I wanna stay with you guys forever! I have everything here!'' I shouted at him. 

''Shh.. I'm not going to let you go. You will stay here with us. You don't have to move Tokyo if you don't want to.'' He looked at me smiling and then we wiped away my tears and kissed my forehead. 

''I won't never let you go.''

''Thanks, Key. I love you''

''I love you too sweetheart. But I guess you still have to say that to Minho and the others.'' He said and looked at me seriously. That's right. I have to tell Minho.

''But, how I'm going to say him this? What if he will be mad at me?'' I asked him and showed my sad face for him.

''He won't be mad, believe me.'' He said and winked at me. Then he went to put the Tv on and then he put one movie in it. 

''Let's wacth a movie. It's going to make you feel better. Don't worry I haave some candys and banana milk.'' He said and smirked. Then he went to the kitchen and took some candys and banana milk for both of us. When the movie started I leaned on key and he my hair at the same time he was watching the movie and eating candys. I felt kind of tired (I mean clock is 5:00 am ..) so I think I fell asleep when the movie was still running. 

I'm not sure (beause I was half-asleep) but something leaned closer my ear and whispered something. After that I don't remember anything. 

''Don't worry Taemin, Everything is going to be okay. I'm gonna help you.''

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

Wow! New chapter! Some taekey kehkeh. Sorry it took me a time to write it again '_'. Finally something's happening! I don't even myself know yet how this is going to end or anything so..:D The next one is coming soon maybeeeeeeeeee. Please don't hate me now. I really at writing something sad, seriously:D And AGAIN sorry about my spelling mirrors. 

Thanks for subscribing and thanks all my readers for reading this !♥

ILOVEYOU