Again at his house..

I'm in love with you

I turned my eyes of off him at the same time I was taking my chair on my left hand. I walked over to him with chair in my left hand. Yeah, I think I look very smart now! I put my chair across from his and then I sat down.

I felt he was looking at me so I raised my eyes to look at him. I was right! He was looking at me! We exchanged glances for a while and when I turned my eyes off of him I saw that class was almost empty only Key and Jonghyun (who was already at the door waiting Minho) were waiting for us. Minho stood up from his chair.

''Is it alright if you come to my house after school, so we can plan this discourse together..?'' He asked.

''Suuuureee..''

''Good, I'll wait for you on your locker after school!'' Then he showed his happy face and walked away to Jonghyun who was still waiting for him. After that Key walked over to me.

''Well has he been bullying you or something like that today yet?''

''Not yet.. but we'll see, I'm going to his house after school so anything can happen. And this means also that I can't walk with you to home today.''

''I'm going to shopping with Jonghyun after school so it doesn't matter.'' We talked for a while before we left to other classes.

 

----------------------------------------

When the school was over I walked to my locker and saw that Minho was already waiting for me.

''Okay, shall we go now?'' He said VERY happily.

''Yeah, let's go..''

! I hate quiet moments, especially like you are walking with your old friend to his house and no one is talking! It's so awkward. Please save from this shame! Anyway, we were already at Minhos house. I was already forget how close his house was. He opened the door and we walked inside to his house. Anything hasn't changed! Everything has stayed similar that when I last have been here. 

We went to Minhos room. It was unaltered. Even the table was still very dirty and full of stuff. All the good memories came to my mind until Minho broke my reminiscence. 

''So, do you wanna start now, or do you wanna eat first something?''

''I'm not hungry so let's start now, if it's okay with you?''

''Yes, I'm okay with that'' he said and took the books off of his backpack. I did the same. We sat down and started do notes everything about molecules. Yeah, it was veeeryyy interesting! We discussed this and that and sometimes between our discussions were silence, because both of us were so locked of doing the discourse. Suddenly Minho stood up and walked somewhere. I continued doing my job and soon he was back again with two teacups. He gave me the other cup and keep the one on himself. Then he sat down again. 

''It's already very dark and late at outside.'' He said.

''What's the time?''

''11:45 at pm. I thought, you can stay for the night if you want. It's dangerous to go home at this late. And this it's not you first time to sleep here right?'' Minho said and smirked.

''I think you're right. But first I have to tell mom I'm staying here and I also need pajamas.'' 

''Of course. And about pajamas, you can have one of mine.'' And then he smiled A-G-A-I-N. I looked at him and we changed glances. I felt tingles on my body. What.is.this? I felt a blush was rising on my face. I turned my face off of him. What's happening for me?! 

 

----------------------------------------------------------

I know, I know, it's not very long chapter and chapter 4 will be short too. BUT chapter 5 will be longer I promise. I had already written it! ;) So, what you think? Is is interesting? I think is quite boring but it will be coming intersting soon!:D Something exiciting will happen soon..;p

~Sorry about spelling mistakes

~Thanks for all subscriptions and more comments please!♥ 

AND HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013! ♥