Break up

I'm in love with you

 

No ones POV:

"Minho, can you come to the kitchen for a moment?" Minho looked at Taemin for a while before he stood up.

"Yeah, sure. Let's go." Then they walked out of the Jongkeys bedroom and left the two older alone.  They looked at each other silence before Key opened his mouth.

"What did you talk with Taemin in the bathroom?" Jonghyun sighed.

"Don't be mad at me if I tell."

"I won't be mad. I promise" Key said and smiled a little. Jonghyun looked at him with serious look.

"Well, at first, I told him that I knew about his moving to Tokyo even though you told me not to tell him that I knew about this Tokyo thing. So I'm sorry. Then I told him to tell to Minho about it soon and he decided to tell him now. Fast said it went like this." Then Jonghyun felt something burning on his cheek. He knew it that if he tell Key about it he will hit him.

"You, ! I told you not to tell him! " He shouted and slapped Jonghyun on the cheek again.

"I know, I did wrong! I apologized already! You said you won't be mad" Key looked at Jonghyun before he turned away from him.

"I know. I'm sorry for hitting you." Key didn't know why he hit Jonghyun. It wasn't his fault that he had to say Taemin about it. He just didn't know what else he could do than hit someone.

Jonghyun looked at his lovers back. He knew Key wasn't mad. He was sad. Taemin was like a little brother to him. He have always been protecting him, keeping him save. Jonghyun knew it hurt Key to look at little Taemin to suffocate so much. Jonghyun walked to Key and back hugged him. He hoped that it will make the younger feel a little bit better. Suddenly Jonghyun felt something wet on his hands. He let his little lover cry. It was okay. They all have hard time now.

------------------------------------------

Taemin walked in front of Minho to the kitchen. Both of them didn't say a word.  Minho knew only by looking at Taemin that something was wrong. They have known each others for so long that he knew everything about Taemin.

When they were finally at the kitchen Taemin turned around and looked at Minho. He felt tears in his eyes. Again. He knew it. He couldn't say it to him. Minho looked so sad that it hurt Taemin to even look at the elder. He turned his head down before he looked at Minho again. He didn't want to hurt him anymore. He had to let him go.

" Minho let's break up. I don't think I can do this anymore." And then Taemin left. He run away from Minho. He run out of the house. Tears fell down on his cheeks. It was better like this. Maybe they wasn't mean to each others. Yeah, it must be like that.

Minho just looked at Taemin running away. He heard the door openin upstairs and Jonghyun and Key running down to him. They looked at Minho, but he couldn't look at them. Actually  he couldn't see them. Because the tears which were falling down on his cheeks was blinding him.

Jonghyun and Key just looked at Minho. They had never seen him this sad before. Key put his hand on Minhos shoulder and then hugged him. He knew how much it hurt him.

"It's okay. Cry as much as you want. Tell us what happened when you're ready for it." He said. Key knew what happened. He wasn't that stupid and he was sure that Jonghyun knew it too.

Jonghyun looked at Key and then he gestured to the front door. Key knew what Jonghyun meant and nodded. After that Jonghyun left the house. He had to find Taemin before something bad will happen to him. He just had one problem and it was that he didn't have any idea where Taemin would be. He thought some places before he left running to the Taemins house.  He run, run and run. Finally he was in front of the door of Taemins apartment. The door was open so he just walked inside the house and started to search him. Then he heard sobbing somewhere behind him. He walked to behind white door and then he knocked it. 

"Ple-ase, d-on't come. I wa-nna be a-lo-ne." He heard Taemin saying. No way he couldn't never leave little Taemin suffer by himself. He wanted to know what he said to Minho. He wanted to help him. Help Him and Minho.  He opened the door and walked to where Taemin was sitting his head on his hands. Taemin raised his head to look at Jonghyun, but he rarely saw anything because tears blinded him. Jonghyun hugged him.

"Shh" He shushed him. Taemin just started crying even more when he heard Jonghyuns peaceful voice.  Jonghyun let Taemin cry on his shoulder.

"Do you wanna tell me what you said to him? Why did you run away?" Jonghyun tried to be as calm as he can. He didn't want to Taemin know that he was afraid too. Afraid of what's going to happen next.  Taemin almost stopped crying and then he looked at Jonghyun with swollen eyes. Jonghyun tried smile a little hoping that it will make the younger smile a bit.

" I sa-id tha-t we are o-v-er " and then he started crying again.

" Why did you break up whit him?" Jonghyun already knew the reason, he just wanted to hear  Taemin to say it by himself.  Taemin wiped his tears away and turned to look at Jonghyun.

" I just couldn't. It even hurt me to look at him. I didn't want to tell him about it. We aren't meant for each others. It's better like this." When Jonghyun heard this he slapped Taemin on the cheek. He was mad. Taemin only looked at Jonghyun scared.

"Do you know what? This is just hurting him even more! It's not better like this. Taemin, Minho loves you, he wouldn't break up with you if the reason is something like this! Do you know why you broke up with him? You're afraid! I'm leaving now, I hope you will think this again." Then Jognhyun left scared and sad Taemin alone. Before he opened the door he looked at the younger and opened the door.

" It's not too late yet to change things" and then Jonghyun stepped out  of Taemins apartment and walked away. Hoping that his words would change Taemins way to think. 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi again guys! Well here is the new chapter! Sorry again about my mistakes! What do you think? Is it good? Will 2min go back together again? Pls, leave if you feel like it leave comments! I look foorward to them. ^_^

OMFG! Finally exos comeback is coming! I have been waiting for it like forever!:D So Exo fighting! 

~ Thanks for subscribing!♥

Let's see each others on the next chapter! :)