I'm sorry

I'm in love with you

Warm water ran down my hairs to toes and then down the drain. Minho had asked me if I wanted to go shower and of course I went shower. Who would like to be dirty and smell bad? He hand me one towel and pajama and then I walked towards to bathroom. Well, now here I am. I closed the tap and dried myself. I walked out of the bathroom.

''Hey, bathroom is free now.'' I said to him.

''Oh, you're ready already.'' He took his towel and went bathroom. When I hear the water was running I thought that maybe I can look at his room a little more detail. So, I walked over to his table and looked at it. I saw one wrapped paper and I picked it up. I'm not allowed to do that but yeah, I still did it. I opened the paper and read it.

''To Minho: Minho I think it's better if we break up. I just can't be with you anymore and I have already found someone else. I'm sorry, I hope you understand.

from: Yuri.''

What a ! They have been together almost year and she can't say that face to face?! Well, that explains Minhos strange behavior. I wrapped the paper again and I put it back where it was. Then I saw something interesting. There was a picture where were me and Minho about two years ago. We had just come from downpour and we were soaking wet.

''We were so happy at that time..''

''! You scared me!'' . What was that? When he came out of the bathroom? I'm sure I didn't hear any sounds of walking. 

''I'm sorry, I thought you heard me.'' He said. 

''Mh. Well, I didn't.''

He took the picture out of my hand and looked at it with a smile. 

''It's already two years when this picture were taken..''

''Yeah, it's for a long time.''

Minho turned his eyes on me. 

''Taemin..''

''What?'' I looked at him in wonder.

''I'm sorry for everything what I have done to you. All the bullying, name-calling, etc. I really am very sorry. I don't know what happened to me but please forgi-''

''Shut up!'' I yelled at him. He looked at me with sad eyes. I'm sure he was close to tears.

''You don't have to apologize. I didn't care your bullying anyway so it doesn't matter so please don't apologize anymore.'' Yeah, I was close to tears too.  

Suddenly I felt Minhos hands around me and I felt his tears on my shoulder. I was crying too. We both cried. The room was dark and quiet, only the sobs were echoed. I lifted my head up to face Minho. His hand reached my cheek and he wiped my tears. And then I blushed. And I'm sure you already knew it so there is nothing surprising. 

I pressed my head to his chest that he can't see the blush. He lifted my head off of his chest and our eyes met. Suddenly he gave me a kiss on the forehead. I looked at him surprise.

''We shoul go to sleep now.'' Minho said. His bed was big enough that both of us could sleep there. I went under the covers and Minho turned off the lamp.

''Good night.'' He said and laid his head on the pillow.

''Good night, sleep well.'' I closed my eyes and soon I was in a dream.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

So, here is chapter 4! Did you like it? It's short too but I promise I will make chapter 5 longer! ^_^ 

Well I hope you like it and chapter 5 will come soon just wait! 

~Comments♥

I still can't believe it's 2013 >_> 2012 went by so fast! I wish you all good luck!♥