let's party tonight?

I'm in love with you

Jonghyuns POV:

I opened the frontdoor to my and  Keys home. It was 11 am. I walked to the living room and left my bags there. I know you want to know where I have been! Alright, I was having a week visit in my parents home. I haven't seen them about 2 months so I had to see them and have some time alone with them. I walked to upstairs and I opened the door to my and keys bedroom. I have wanted to see, hug, kiss my sweet boyfriend so much. And the fisrt thing I saw him doing is that he is sleeping with someone else! I walked closer to bed and I looked the other man face. Deep sigh got out of my mouth. Thank god it's only little Taemin sleeping there. Maybe I should let them sleep. I walked out of the bedroom to make them so breakfast. 

Maybe one hour later Key walked to the kitchen and looked at me surprised. Okay, I came one day earlier because I had to see my lover so I guess it's okay to him to be a bit shocked. And he just woke up anyway so.. I looked back at him and showed my little smile to him. 

''Hey baby, how has your week been?'' Then he smiled and run right at me and hugged me very thigtly. 

''You're back! I missed you so much.'' He kissed me on the lips and took my hand. 

''I missed you too. Were you lonely or why Taemin is here?'' I asked him. He then looked at me and his face changed serious. 

''Well, he have kind of hard time right now.'' We walked to the living room and sat down on the couch. I put my arm on his soulder and looked at him in the eyes. 

''You wanna tell what happened?'' I said to him and kissed his forehead. 

''Where do I start. Uhm, You know Taemins parents live in Tokyo right?'' 

''Yes, I know that. Continue.'' 

''They called to him last night and told him all like usually: how they miss him and all. But then they said that they had decided that Taemin is moving to Tokyo live with them at the end of month.'' 

''Seriously? You've gotta be kidding me right? It's just a joke.'' Seriously, that was the worse joke ever. 

''No Jonghyun, it's not a joke. And the problem is that Taemin doesn't know how to tell Minho he is leaving.''

''Why don't he just say his parents he don't want to move? It's ea-''

''He tried! But they don't listen him. They had already told the school that Taemin is leaving. I don't know eather what to do. I told yesterday to Taemin that I'm going to help him, but I don't know how.'' Tears startet coming down Keyes eyes so I hugged and shushed him. 

''Don't worry we find a way to keep Taemin here. I'm not either letting him move, so he isn't leaving anywhere. But Taemin have to find his own way to tell this to Minho, it's his work.'' Key the wiped his tears away and nodded to me. 

''Key, can you make me something to eat? I'm hungry'' We both turned ous hears to Taemin who wiped his eyes. Then he opened his eyes and looked at us. 

''Jonghyun you're back. And Key-- ..wow why are you crying? What happened?'' He run to us and looked at Key with worry. 

''Nothing, I was just so happy that Jonghyun is already back.'' Lies, lies,lies. Well maybe it easier this way. He doesn't have to know yet that I know what he is going through. 

''Taemin you were hungry right? Let's go to the kitchen, Jonghyun has already made us something to eat.'' Key smiled and took Taemin with him to the kitchen. 

''Finally! I'm so hungry.'' He shouted. Sweet little boy. He is still smiling even though he is having hard time. I walked atfer them to the kitchen and sat down right next to Key. 

''So do you have any plans for today?'' I asked them. They looked at me and then nodded.

''Maybe we should call Minho here and do something together. We haven't done that for a long time.'' Key said and took one piece of his good-looking sandwich.

''That's a good idea. Let's play ps3 together again, right Taemin'' I winked at him. He looked at me and laughed, but then his face turned sad again. 

''Well, then I'm going to call Minho. When you're done eating go and put some clothes, let's go together to buy some snacks and drinks'' I said to them. They both smiled to me and nodded. 

''Let's buy a lot banana milk!''' Taemin shouted happily. 

''Yah! But first eat your breakfast and go dressed!'' Oh It's been a long time since I had last seen Key's divamode. 

''Yes, Umma!'' He shouted back and started eat fast. Really fast. I laughed at them and then I went to the living room to call Minho. 

Phone:

''Hey, Minho''

''Jonghyun, why are you calling so early?'' He whined

''It's not early! It's already 12 pm.''

''Well anyway, why are you calling?'' 

''You wanna come to here and have some good time with us?''

''Us?''

''Key, me and Taemin. It would be you know nice play some ps3 games together again? And we have some snack too of course.''

''What time?''' 

I looked at the clock and then I answered him. 

''Is 2:00 pm okay?'' 

''I'll be there''

''Alright see ya!''

*Peep peep*

I walked back to the kitchen, but it was already empty. I guessed they were dressing so I went to sit on the couch to the living room and I put the TV on. Then Key came from upstairs and smiled to me and came to sit next to me. 

''Is Taemin soon ready?'' I asked at him.

''Yes, when is Minho coming? You didn't say anything to him right?'' He asked to me. 

''Of course I didn't. He said he'll be here at 2:00 pm. So we have about 2 hours.'' I kissed his cheek and stood up of the couch when I saw Taemin coming down upstairs.

''I'm ready now.'' He said and smiled to us. 

''Well shall we go then?'' Key said. 

''Go put you shoes on and then let's go'' I said and we all walked to hall. When everyone had put their shoes on we left. 

I hope it's going to be nice day.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Boring, boring, boring, I know. I guess the next chapter will be nicer some jongkey and 2min too. But anyway did you like it? Please leave a comments so I know what to change to made this story better and don't be shy to tell me about my mistakes. English isn't my first language>_< Ok, I don't know what to say to you guys but Thanks again for subscribing! Iloveyoutoo♥

'till the next chapter~!---->