Dispute

I'm in love with you

I woke up hot and wet. It still was very dark so I looked at the clock and yeah, it was only 2AM. ''Great I've been sleeping about 2 hours.'' My hands was dripping wet and my whole body was very hot. I was sure I saw a nightmare, I just can't remember what it was. I looked next to me and I saw Minho was sleeping peacefully. I put my hand to his cheek and I began to pat it. ''Are you just playing with me? Were your apologize just cheap fun and you're going to start bully me again?'' 

I got up out ot the bed and I walked to bathroom. I opened the tap and then I threw water to my face. I looked at my face in the mirror. ''What if he really is sorry? Maybe we can be best friends again?'' I closed the tap and walked back to Minhos room. I sat down to edge of the bed and looked into the void. I took a deep breath and I put my head on my hands. ''I don't know what to do.''

''Taemin, is everything okay?'' I turned and looked at Minho with alarmed glance.  He came beside me and looked at me wit worry in his eyes.

''Yeah, everything is alright. I was just thinking..'' He raised his hand to my cheek and started to pat it. 

''What were you thinking?'' He asked. 

''Nothing.'' I said to him and threw his hand away of my cheek. ''Why do you wanna know?''

''Taemin, you know you can tell me everything.''

''Can you please stop asking those stupid questions? Like '' what's wrong? are you okay?'' I shouted at him.

''Why are you yelling at me? I just wanted to know why you look so sad! I'm worried about you!'' He shouted back to me.

''Are you just playing with me? Two days ago you still bullied me not thinking about how I feel and NOW you're worried?! You think I can believe you?!''

''So you didn't believe me when I said you I was sorry about everything?''

''No, I - I mean, I'm not sure yet, I just- I just.. I don't know what to think about you What if you're just playing with me? What if your apologize wasn't real and you start bully me again tomorrow? I just can't take it anymore!'' I looked at Minho. He looked me with eyes wide open and I felt tears in my eyes. 

''Taemin. I-I'm sorry, I really am. I didn't know. Yesterday you said you didn't mind it so I tho-''

''Of course I mind it! It hurt me so much. You were my best friend!'' Then it happened. I covered my face with my hands. I didn't want Minho to see my tears. Suddenly I felt arms around me. Minho pressed my head to against his chest and let my tears irrigate his shirt.

''Shh.. I'm not playin with you and I want you to know that I really am sorry about everything. For real. Just please don't cry anymore.'' His voice calmed me and my tears stopped falling down. 

''I'm sorry too, about yelling at you..'' I said to him

''Well I think you had a right to yell at me.'' He said and laughed. 

I'm sure I forgot something important.. Oh now I remember! The letter from Yuri. 

''Uh, Did you really broke up with Yuri?''

''So you did read the letter?'' He said and smiled at me.

''Yes, I'm sorry, it was wrong of me to read it..''

''No it's okay. But yes we really broke up. I was so dumb, she was just playing with me and I was being used. But well, everything is okay now. She doesn't deserve me.''

''Minho, I'm sorry that I doubted you, I should have to believe you and I was thinking that maybe we can you know, be friends again?'' Minho hugged me harder and I hugged him back.

''Of course. And this time, I won't let you go.'' He said and smirked me.

''By the way, it's still 3AM we should go back to sleep..'' I said to him

''But, I'm not sleepy anymoreeeee''He said.

''Me neither.. then what we will do now?'' I asked him. 

'' I know! Let's play starcraft! It's been so long since I played it with you.'' He said happily and went to put TV and ps3 on.

''It's not fair! You always win!'' I looked at him and he looked so happy. He turned his eyes on me and our eyes met. Suddenly my heart began to beat faster and I'm sure I blushed. I turned my head off of him. ''Why I'm feeling like this? We're both guys so this can't be.. and I'm not gay! I have had a girlfriends so I can't be. But, I'm sure I wan't to be with him more than just friends..''

''Yah! Taemin are you coming?'' I walked to him and sat right beside him. I turned my head off of him.

''Minho, do you like anyone?''

''Why do you ask?'' He looked at me surprise. 

''I just thought''

''Well, there is one person with whom I want to be more than friends.''  My heart stopped beating. It can't be true.

''Really? What she look like? Is she kind? Can I see her soon?'' I asked disappointed.

''Yes, he is really beautiful and kind. And you already know him.'' he said and smiled to me.

I know him? I know HIM?! 

''I didn't know you were,,''    ''Gay. I noticed it about week ago. I guess you wanna know my crush right?'' he asked me and laughed.

''Kind of, but you don't have to if you don't want to of course!'' I assured him.

''Taemin, I like you'' He said and looked to deep in my eyes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is it longer? I'm not sure. Hope you like it! c: Will taemin accept Minhos heart? What do you think? Chapter 6 will be coming soon!

Comments~

Thanks for subscribing!♥