Wanna move here?

I'm in love with you

Keys POV:

I opened my eyes and saw half- Jonghyun sleeping next to me, his arms around me. What a sweet sight! I kissed his lips and then I looked at him again.  Now he is so relaxed and peaceful unlike yesterday. About yesterday, it was amazing day! After school I and Jonghyun went to shopping ( of course we do that every friday!), then we came to his house to made some noodels to eat. No I mean I MADE. Anyway, after that we really watched one movie like we've planned. But I can't tell you anything about the movie 'cause I fell asleep before it even startet so.. When the movie was over Jonghyun woke me up and looked me with lust in his eyes and then he took me to his bedroom and threw me on the bed and.. and maybe I won't tell you anything else. I guess you already know what I was going to say right? 

''Morning sweetie'' ! I almost got heart attack!

''Don't scare me like that! I was in deep dream!'' Then he smirked and pecked me on the lips. 

''What were you dreaming then?'' Ohgod, please don't. Not that face.

''Nothing important.'' I said and blushed. Suddenly I felt something hot near my right ear. 

''Night was fantastic right? Wanna do it again tonight?'' He said and my ear and left some bites on my earlobe. 

''St-op! And anyway my still hurts after yesterday!'' I said to him and pushed him off of me. 

''I'll be gentle'' he said and winked at me. 

''Yeah, like you said yesterday'' I said him and shoved my y face. Then he grabbed me and hugged me tightly.

''I'm sorry, if I hurt you. You know, you can say if it hurts or something'' How cute boy you can be sometimes. I turned my head to look at him and then I gave him one little kiss on the forehead. 

''I love you'' I said to him and he smiled to me. 

''Love you too''

We stayed like that a moment before we went to eat something for breakfest. He went to make us some omelettes when I went to sit on the couch and looked out of the window. 

''Oh it's raining outside'' I said to him when we was coming with two omelet on the plates. 

''Well, then we can't go out so, what do you wanna do then?'' He asked me and gave one omelet to me. I took it from him and looked at him in the eyes before I started to eat.

''I wanna stay at your house. I like to be with you and I like your house so..'' He sat next to me on the couch and gave one peck on my lips. 

''You should move here then'' He said and smirked to me. But after a while his smirk changed smile and I smiled back at him.

''Yeah, maybe I should'' Then we continued to eat our foods. 

Maybe I should really move to Jonghyuns place. I mean come on I'm living alone anyway so if I move here I'm not alone and then we could be together more. After a little silence Jonghyun looked at me. 

''Key, do you really want to live with me.'' He said and looked at me in the eyes. 

''I was just thinking about it. If you wanna I can move-..'' Then he put his long arms around me and hugged. I hugged him back and then I looked at him. He smiled to me and I smiled back at him. 

''Yes, I want you to move here'' He said and kissed me on the lips. I felt tears in my eyes. I was so happy. It's been a long time since I have been this happy. Of course I'm happy when I can be with Jonghyun and my friends but this was different. Jonghyun saw my tears and kissed them away. He smiled and closed his eyes and hugged me harder. 

''Just say when you're coming and I will help you to carry your things.'' I nodded back at him. I couldn't speak. I tried to open my mouth, but nothing came out. I looked at his eyes and I blushed. He looked so sweet and caring at that moment. I just had to smile at him. 

''Is it okay if I'm coming next week?'' I said to him and he nodded. I still canät believe. I have had dreams about moving with Jonghyun so long and now it's happening? Please, somebody, help me from fainting. 

''But we still have to know what we are doing today right? Let's think your move tomorrow'' He said and smiled. 

''Well, we can wacth a movie again, play something, bake cakes or,, you know'' I said and blushed. 

''I think I take the last choice'' He smirked and then carried me like a bridal style to OUR bedroom. 

And you can guess, what's happening there. 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, there you have some jongkey. Hope you like it! :) And sorry, I very bad at write and fluff and all like that so :D But maybe some chapter(s) will have ? Not sure yet. I guess the next chapter will be 2min. (maybe jongkey too). Sorry about my mistakes and I know it's short like the others but try to live with it ^_^'

Thanks all the subscribings and comments! ♥ 

The next chapter will come,, hope soon:D