What's going on?

I'm in love with you

Taemins pov:

One ing day at school again. Why the hell do I every ing day have to come here to be bullied by the same ing person named Minho?

Every day he have to tell me how ugly I am, how stupid I am or something else I AM. I can take the name-calling but sometimes he do it in front of everyone and that's what really piss me off! So when that happens I'm really grateful to my best friend Key who is always stopping me when I'm going to lose my control. Once I almost managed to hit Minho and then Key come and stopped me. 

There the son of is, speaking to his best friend Jonghyun (who is keys boyfriend--> I don't know how it's even possible they to be together. They are so different each others!). Well, actually I like jonghyun. He is kind and fynnu guy. Unlike Minho, Jonghyun doesn't bully me (anymore). I guess it's because Key is my best friend. When the two of them started to dating I was first shocked 'cause then jonghyun was still bullying me.

                                                                   --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I walked into the class everyone was almost there except teacher. I saw Key sitting on his place so I walked to him.

-''Hi, did Minho already bully you or why you look so pissed off?'' 

-''No he didn't, I just thought what he is going to do today and it pissed me off.''

-''Well, don't mind what he is saying. He is just one of the worlds bastards.''

-''I don't mind it! It just piss me off when he does it...''

Then the teacher came and class started. Luckily for me I have next chemistry with MINHO, and of course with Jongkey (It's easier to call them that name).

When the class was over I and Key went to chemistry class. Well Minho and Jonghyun already were there (Thanks a ing lot god of always being by my side). Key walked towards to Jonghyun and they kissed. They aren't ashamed of showing their love and no one is even in wonderment anymore (maybe 'cause they have already been 5 months together). 

I sat down right beside Minho and I waited for him to call me ''stupid'',''loser'' or something else, but he didn't say anything! He just sat there and then suddenly he turned his head and watched over me. he saw me watching him! I turned my head really fast and I blushed. What?! I blushed fow what? Did I blushed because Minho just watched over me? I felt he was still watching me and that made me blush even more. What the hell is happening for me?!

                                         -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, this was the first chapter. Did you like it? I think I failed it:D well I hope I can continue soon!:)

Comments, comments and comments please♥