Promise

Crazy Love Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After school.

Naeun’s POV:

“Naeun-shi!” A man’s voice was calling my name when I was busy practicing the song for the audition under one of the tree in school garden.And to be worse, I was pracising it ALONE. Eventhough the scenery is kinda beautiful in the evening, but it can't stop make feel so annoying.I slowly put the lyrics on top of my bag which is just beside me. I turned to see the guy that I have not expected to see.

"N-NaEun-sh-shi! Annyeong~!" I thought he's mistaken me for somebody else but he just said my name so it can't be that. But.. Who is this? Do I know him? Or .. Did I meet him before?

"Nehh.. Annyeong.. Err.. Who-"

"I'm Minhyuk!" He introduced himself with a smile before I get to ask him. Hmm.. Why do I feel like I've heard his name before? Think about it, NaEun!

"I'm the new student here!" He said when I was busy with my thought. Ah! Yes! It's him! I did hear a couple of girls said that a new guy is coming to our school. They said he's handsome, rich, cute,cute, and cute. Why am I repeating that? But, that's exactly what the girls are talking about. Rumors said he caused a chaos in his ex-school when there're many girls were fighting just to get him. The school can't even stop the fight that they have to call the police.

But the reason why he came to this school is unknown. And that's another reason that makes the girls like him more coz they said he's kinda mystery or something. I prefered to call it weird.

"NaEun-shi! Can I just call you NaEun? And you can call me Oppa!"  What the heck is he saying? I barely know him and all that I talk about earlier is just a rumor I heard.

"But.. that's.. I don't even know you!" I spit it out loud.

"It's okay. Coz I like you. No, I love you!"  He suddenly went closer to me and holds my hands.Wait! This is not what I expected to happen today. I thought it will be just me practising the song and Gikwang will come late than he promise. He would probably said sorry and we'll continue to practise until we master the song like the real singer. Aish! Why am I thinking about him now? Weird.

"I'm sorry but.. I don't have that kinda feeling to you.I'm really sorry." I managed to say it. Pheww, thank god. I did hesitate when I saw his puppy eyes. I guess some of the rumor are true. He is indeed cute. Uggh. Stop it. Stop thinking like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter