× 7 ×

A Star, but a Touchable Star

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEbROCKi7mU

__________________________________________________________

× 7 ×

 

"...Italian it is then."

--

 

"Jay!" You called.

You were standing in your bedroom, with a towel wrapped around  your torso to prevent him from seeing you . Your hair was up in a towel bunched up on your head, and you were jumping up and down. You looked through the closets.

"What?" He stepped in the room, still in his t-shirt and jeans from when the both of you were at the park.

"What am I supposed to wear? God, I hate having dinner with douche bags!"

"That's mean. And I haven't even stepped into my bathroom yet. And stop being so panicky, dinner is at 8. Surprise me. None of your usual sweats and t-shirts."

"What?! But it's just Italian food!"

"At an italian restaurant, where rich people eat at! Now dress to impress woman, and wear something that doesn't make you look like you just came out a gym. Preferrably a dress, if you love your Jay." He smiled cheekily, and left.

You groaned. That bastard.

"Wait!"

Jay came running back in. He wrapped his arms around your waist, turned your head by using his index and thumb on your chin, and kissed you on the lips. He walked out the room, smirking.

"Hurry and put on some clothes or you'll be for the rest of the night, babe." Jay laughed.

You rolled your eyes, despite your blushing cheeks.

" you, Jay!" You whined.

He replied,"Sorry, I'm topping!"

You huffed, "Shut up and take a shower!"

You heard a final laugh before the sound of the water filled the house. You sat on the bed, dazed.

He just kissed me. He kissed me. EMPHASIZE THE KISS PART. THE Jay Park just kissed me.

"Oh my god, in your face person I don't think exists, but I need to rub it in someones face somehow!" You said, jumping up and down, squealing all over the room.

You finally calmed down after a few minutes of going crazy, and looked into the closet.

"A formal dinner, huh? I'm guessing that it's going to be fancy.." You murmured.

You sighed when you found the outfit, and laid it on your bed. You looked at the clock. 7:00pm.

You are so dead once we come back from dinner, Jay Park.

~

tumblr_m4hq1gQ5U61qe3i13o3_500.jpg <--- This is the real Mint/ Kim Soo Yeon. ^_^ Look her up, she's really pretty, + she's the main girl Jay Park kidnaps in "Vampire Idol" ep. 77.

_____________________________

"Holy , this place is fancy." You muttered, as you and Jay stepped into the restaurant.

It had three levels of tables, that was next to a window that faced out to the skyline of Seoul. Soft, classical music was playing, and different cute couples chatted together by 2-seater tables, with a cute candle in front of them.

The hostess escorted the both of you to a private corner in the back, where the distances between tables were greater and gave  privacy to the people eating.

"I told you. Thank god you didn't come in sweats." Jay said immediately, after the hostess left. He eyed you, and smirked.

"You look as y as hell." He whistled.

You rolled your eyes, and slid into the seat. He sat down, chuckling.

"Why don't you dress like this more? I like it." He smiled, his eyes thinning.

You huffed, "Cause I look like some out to get some ."

Jay snorted. "That's cause you are. But the only your getting is mine." He muttered.

You rolled up a napkin and threw it in his face. He pouted, and got ready to fight back, when the waiter came.

"Hello, welcome to Eleganté! May I start the both of you out with a drink? Wine, perhaps?" He smiled, talking to the both of you. Well, mostly you. He winked at you, and he smirked.

You glanced at Jay. He was rolling his eyes and staring out the window. You smirked.

 This is going to be fun.

 

< Jay's POV >

 

Boy get your eyes off mah girl if you know whats good for you.

After I gave him my orders, he walked away after giving another flirty wink at Chae. She smiled slightly, and gave him another wink back. I stared at her, pouting.

She looked at me, and her smile grew. "What?"

"Stop playing around~" I whined, throwing the napkin in her face. She gave me a dead look.

"After you just threw a napkin in my face?" She snorted, "No thanks."

"Chae~~"

"No."

"But your with me. Stop flirting with other guys."

"Who said I was flirting with other guys? Besides, we're not even dating."

Ouch.

"See? I'm right, aren't I?"

I snorted, "Whatever.."

She let out a small laugh, and threw the napkin back at me.

"Your so childish. Why do you have tats? Tattoos are for big, y guys who can handle themselves."

I let go of the baby act, and raised an eyebrow teasingly.

"You think I can't be y, babe?" I said, leaning forward.  She leaned back, with a slight blush forming on her cheeks.

"No. You can't." She said shortly. She avoided my gaze, and stared down at her fingers.

I smirked, "Then why aren't you looking at me?" I whispered, tilting her chin up with my forefinger.

She blushed even harder, and I leaned in closer.

Her eyes met mine, and I felt my heart start to beat faster.

She gazed at me, her hand reaching up to cup mine, which had moved up to her cheek. I leaned in closer, until our lips were an inch apart.

Then, she sneezed.

I leaned back into my seat. "Your such a dork." I laughed. She pouted.

"Yah, shut up, Park Jaebeom. Your no better than me."

I smirked, "Except in bed." I winked at her, and she gaped. I held a finger to my lips, as the waiter came and placed the food on the table. He left, looking dispirited.

"Well, since you brought us here, you can pay~ I'm gonna eat, I'm not waiting for your slow ." She said cheerfully, and stabbed her spaghetti noodles with her fork.

I chuckled.

"Dig in, Chae. Food's on me."

She smiled cheekily, and showed me her perfect set of white teeth.

"Thank you, Jay."

"No problem, Chae."

As we ate, we chatted and wetalked. We got to know each other a little more, and I couldn't say that she wasn't beautiful. She was kinda awkward at times, yeah. She sometimes ruined a perfectly good mood. But that was what made me begin to like her. She had a beautiful smile. A beautiful laugh, that wasn't as high and stuck-up as other girls. It was low, and hoarse, kind-of like Hyorin's. I loved that kind of laugh. And I definitely liked her deep, husky voice in the morning when she woke up.

And , I'll even add in her body. Curvy, not too skinny, not too fat. She didn't look like a twig, that's for sure. But she didn't look like she was overweight either. Her legs were long, and toned in her heels. Her hair was long, brown and very pretty. I loved it when she came out with it curled. , she looked y tonight.

As she gave out her husky laugh, she choked. Her face turned red, as she kept laughing. I chuckled.

"And then, when I thought he actually told me he loved me," She said, coughing into her sleeve adorably, "He shouted he was gay. Holy , Jay you should've been there, everyone fell out their seats and died."

I laughed. "The man sound's cool, hook me up sometime."

She grinned her cheeky grin. "Aw, that sounded so gay, Jay. Yet it was so cute."

I rolled my eyes and threw the napkin at her face.

She laughed. "I'm serious, you guys could be gay together. You can become the cutest, fan-killing, dream-crushing gay couple in school."

"You wish."

She laughed even harder, and fell out of her chair dorkily.

 

 

And that was when my heart began to beat only for that special someone.