× 5 ×

A Star, but a Touchable Star

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kY7zN1CKvJ0

 

______________________________________________

 

 

× 5 ×

 

"I'm going to say this one more time. Give her to me!"

"No. Get another girl. Ree Ki is here. How about you take her?"

You slowly opened your eyes. They fell on the scene before you, two guys standing up with clenched fists. Their faces were so close, their chests bumping, and it looked like a fight was about to break out.

Gin and R&J.

You sat up quickly and stood. You looked at Mini and Sin. They gave you apologetic glances.

"They wouldn't back down." Mini mouthed.

You sighed, and facepalmed yourself. Gin looked at you. He stepped around R&J. He took your wrist and pulled you away.

"Yah!" R&J shouted, pushing him away and pulling you behind him.

Gin growled. "She's not yours."

"She's not yours either." R&J spat back.

You sighed and went up to Gin. You gave Mini and Sin a nod. They both stood up and dragged R&J down to the floor, as Gin pulled you out of the room. He dragged you outside, and pushed you up the brick wall. The trees in the park surrounded the door, so that people couldn't see you. He caged your body with his arms, and had them pinned above your head. His muscles were bulging, and the veins in his neck was popping out.

"Why are you doing this?" He growled. His eyes showed a look of wildness, scaring you.

"What are you talking about?" You said bravely, bracing yourself.

His fist slammed into the wall powerfully. You swore you heard a crack.

"Why won't you take me back?! What did I ever do to make you hate me?" He hissed. You opened your mouth to speak, but your words were cut off. You gasped in shock. He was kissing you roughly, his hands gripping your wrist so tightly that it started to hurt.

You kicked him. He trapped your legs with his. You moved your head, trying to stop him from kissing you.

"Stop." You gasped loudly.

This wasn't him. You knew it. He was so nice, sweet, and kind. He would never do something that you didn't want him to do. He would take his time to help you, and spend time with you. He would give you tight hugs, and hold your hand, but he would never go as far as this.

"Gin!" You said louder, struggling against his hold on your arms. You broke your legs free from his grip, as he bit down on your neck and started to on the spot. You let out a small scream, and kicked him away.

Before he stumbled back, he had slapped you. Hard. Your head knocked into the brick wall harshly.

You slid down the wall, seeing stars. Why am I so easily overpowered? Your cheek was stinging painfully. Your wrists were sore. Your lips were burning, and you tasted blood. Your vision was blurry, and your head started to pound.

But, someone had entered your vision and lifted you into their arms. The smell of the person was so familiar. A type of cologne.

"Chae. You alright?"

Your vision cleared. You locked gazes with warm brown eyes that stared down at you with worry.

"Jay?"

He let out a sigh of relief. "Oh god woman, did he you?" He said.

You just olled your eyes at the stupid question he had just asked.

"Do I look like I got ing ?"

"Yah. I just saved your half-dead back there. Pay me some respect."

"Sorry."

He sighed. "I'm out of class. And everyone's talking about how good you are at dancing, so your out of class too. I'm taking you out of school."

You narrowed your eyes at his words. Then, you groaned.

"Can you like, let me down? I feel like a baby, with you carrying me like this." You complained. He smirked playfully, and continued to walk. He winked down at you.

"Of course your a baby. My baby, a cute one in fact. Pout for me so I can kiss you."

"Jay. Are you like...desperate?"

"Hell yeah. I'm desperate. For you, that is. Cause damn woman, your-"

"Oh my god, just shut up."

 

--

 

"Why am I here again?" You finally said, after Jay had laid down the popcorn on the table. The blinds were closed shut, to prevent any of the sunlight from streaming in. The movie was stopped at the main menu screen, where you could pick play, scenes selection, languages, and deleted scenes. He adjusted the pillows, and laid down on it.

After he had walked out of the school with you in tow, you knew the school was going to erupt into rumors the next day. He had drove you back to his house, and put BB cream on your hickey. Then, he gave you an ice pack to wrap around your swollen and bruised wrist, and another ice pack to cool down your burning cheek.

 And soon, you both were sitting on the couch eating popcorn and had soft drinks on the table.

"I thought you couldn't drink...coke?" You asked him amusedly.

He shot you a look of pure astonishment at your words.

"Who can't drink coke? That's basically my life's drink."

He took the remote control, put on the english subtitles, and played the movie. You snorted.

"Wow, Jay. You can't watch a movie in Korean?"

"Shut up."

"Pass me the popcorn."

"No."

"Pass me the popcorn."

"No."

"PASS ME THE DAMN POPCORN." You yelled, and kicked him.

"FINE WOMAN, GOD YOUR SO ING LOUD."

"I hate you."

"I hate you too."

"I hate you more."

"Then why are you even here?"

"You dragged my sorry here without MY opinion!"

"So? You didn't protest! And hell yeah, your is sorry!"

"Protest? THE ?! THIS ISN'T SOME REBELLION AGAINST THE DAMN KOREAN GOVERNMENT. Don't use that word." You said, shivering slightly.

Jay pouted. "Shut up! I'm the government of YOUR country, so you better do what I say or I'll do something to you!"

"YOU ."

"I'M a ?

"Hell yeah you are, Jay Park."

"Kim Chae Ri. I swear. I'm going to burn you."

"I'll cut you before you burn me."

"I'll hit you before you cut me, and then I'll burn you."

"I'll stuff food down your throat and cut you before you hit and burn me."

"I'll flatten your s by the time I finish hitting and burning you, before you stuff food down my throat and cut me."

"I'll castrate your balls before you flatten my s, which won't happen, hit me, or burn me, and then I'll choke you to death and cut your abs up."

"I'll-"

"JUST SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE MOVIE!"

 

You fell off the couch.