× 12 × / Selcas!

A Star, but a Touchable Star

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_kj-L8I7hg

____________________________________

× 12 × - Selcas!

 

"Love you too~"

 

~

 

 

 

The doorbell rang. I raced downstairs excitedly, and opened the door. I was immediately hit by atleast 480 pounds of human weight.

"CHAEEEEE~ WE MISSED YOU SO MUCH!"

Pony kicked the door close, and R&J and Mini dragged me to the sofa, opening the T.V.

"How was Hawaii?" Sin asked me.

I shrugged. "Not much, really. Except for the fact that Jay punched this guy cause he kissed me and I beat Kylie."

Mini dropped the remote, and R&J fell off the sofa. Sin and Pony started to jump up and down.

"REALLY? HOLY , LET'S GO KIM CHAE RI!" Mini yelled, and tackled me again.

I started to laugh, as Sin and Pony started to dance the tango. They were super hyper today.

Today, I had flown back to Korea from Hawaii. After the incident, I had spent the night partying with my brother, the YTF crew, and Jay, and soon we all had to go back to our work places. YTF to California, Justin to New York, and Jay had flown with me on the same airplane, but he had to practice for his upcoming concert.

It was 10pm in the evening, and I had just woken up from my nap. My friends had called to tell me that we were going to have a girl's night out (with the exception of R&J) and here they were. My four bestest friends. Getting crazy on a sofa.

"Let's celebrate!" Pony screamed.

~

"Oh my gosh! Look! Lee Minho!!" Sin squealed.

We were eating at Applebees, and it was busy. Couples, friends, and families gathered to eat. My phone vibrated against my leg, and I took it out of my pocket.

From: Jay

To: Chae

What's up? Are you sleeping yet? :)

Mini leaned over to peer down at your screen. She laughed, while R&J, Sin, and Pony were in an engaged conversation about whether or not Lee Minho was the iest man alive.

"He seems...devoted." She commented, stuffing a mozzerella stick in .

I raised an eyebrow, "What?"

She swallowed, then said: "He seems like a nice guy, who would do anything for his girl. Loyal, gentlemanly, and....hard-working."

I rolled my eyes, "You act as if we're dating."

"Aren't you?"

"He never asked me." I said, chewing on a boneless chicken wing. I started to text back.

From: Chae

To: Jay

nah. i'm out with my friends. Are you still practicing? ;o

"That ." Mini said. She shook her head, looking at your friends in disbelief.

"Hey guys, stay here, we're gonna go walk around." She said.

They looked up from their heated conversation, and nodded. I grabbed my jacket and slipped it on. We walked out into the mall, looking around at shops. We bought some ice cream, and I looked at a clothing shop, Papaya.

Mini stopped, and followed my eyes. She smirked.

"Getting all cutesied up for your boyfriend?" She asked. I rolled my eyes and pushed her away.

"Yah. I hope you noticed how I said: "He never asked me", and I REALLY hope that you know how much I hate...pink." I scowled at the amount of pink stuff in the store. We continued to walk, and went into the food court. We sat down at a table.

Mini laughed, "We all know how much you hate pink, Chae."

I patted her on the head. "Then shut up and stop being mean."

She rolled her eyes. “Anyways, he’ll ask you soon. I’m sure of it.”

 My phone vibrated again, and I opened it.

From: Jay

To: Chae

Mm. Mind if I and the AOM Crew join you? And nope, we aren’t. We’re closing the studio now.

Mini read the text message with an unexpected, high-pitched squeal.

“Holy mother of fried potatoes!” I turned around, frowning. Then, I saw one of the menus of a burger shop with a snack of Fried Potatoes. I rolled my eyes and turned back around to see Mini texting him back. I gaped at her.

She continued, “I wanna meet him!”

I snatched my phone out of her hands, and quickly looked at the message she had sent.

To: Jay

Sure. We’re at CC Mall, near the Han River and the big buildings. I’ll meet you @ the Applebees.

He had quickly texted me back.

From; Jay

Got it. See you there.

I looked at her with a dead look. She smiled sheepishly, and rubbed the back of her neck. I sighed, and whacked her.

“Ow!”

“You little mother freaking table humping, Papaya , pedobear head filled with unsanitized diseased !” I shouted at her, and pulled her up, dragging her down the South Side of the mall, towards Applebees. “I thought tonight was girl’s night you !” I hissed at her, despite all the strange looks groups of high school students, couples, officers, and adults sent our way.

She yelped, and swatted my hands away from her sleeve.

“Calm down! I was doing you a favor, god you’re so violent!” She furrowed her eyebrows. “HOW THE HELL CAN YOU A PAPAYA?”

I rolled my eyes. “Why don’t you tell me, you’re the one who did it.” I spat.

She was the one to roll her eyes this time. “Whatever.”

We stopped by an ice cream store. I asked for a huge waffle cone with three scoops of Vanilla ice cream, topped with sprinkles, and Mini had asked for her weird choice of waffle cone, mint ice cream, with sprinkles, jelly beans, and....peanuts.

I frowned at her huge cup. She frowned back at me. I rolled my eyes, and walked inside the restaurant.

It had emptied for the rest of the time we were gone, and our table was the only one occupied in our area, with several couples and groups of friends sitting around the restaurant.

Mini started to smile. I gave her a weird look, and she shook her head.

“I’mma go ask for a spoon.” She told me. “Be right back.”

I nodded, and started to walk towards our table. I was my ice cream, and when I got there, I had paused mid-, with my tongue sticking out and staring at my table.

It was occupied with 11 people. 7 guys and my three friends who were chatting with them were sitting down. They all stopped to stare at me.

I finished my , and walked towards them, stopping besides an empty seat at a booth besides the table.

“What the hell are you doing here?” I asked casually, eating my ice cream and taking a swig of beer from someone’s bottle on the table.

“You invited us over, remember?” Daniel grinned, and winked at Sin. She had a faint blush protruding from her cheeks, and smiled back at him shyly.

I gagged, and spat the beer back into the bottle.

“. That was a bad combination.” I groaned. Everyone erupted into laughter, and I noticed a few new faces.

“This is our Bowzer, and Neil.” Jay popped up, hooking an arm over my shoulder. He was pointing his fingers at the two new guys, and I waved at them. They waved back at me, and continued to eat.

I looked at Jay, and he took the bottle out from my hands, gulping the alcohol down.

“Oh, that was your bottle?” I asked.

He raised an eyebrow, and nodded. I turned my head around to high-five Dok2, who was grinning madly. Jay frowned, then choked and spat out the alcohol.

“What did you do to it?” He asked me, taking a sip of water.

I shrugged.

“Beer and Vanilla is a bad combination.”

He rolled his eyes, and sighed. I glared pointedly at Dok2, who was nearing his lips towards Pony’s ear.

“Yo.” I said, snapping my fingers in front of his face. “Back your away from her. She’s my girlfriend. We’re lesbian.”

Mini popped up with a smirk on her face, and wrapped an arm around Sin’s shoulders, also glaring at Daniel.

“And she’s mine. We’re engaged.” She said, holding up her ring finger, to show him a ring...on her finger.

The two boys gaped at us.

Jay rolled his eyes, and pulled me away. “They’re not lesbian, guys. You need to stop being so gullible.” He said, flicking me on the forehead. I yelped, and pouted.

“Ow, that hurt.” I whined. He laughed.

He saluted the people at the table.

“See ya’ll. I’m bringing her with me.” He said, locking our hands together. He winked at Chase briefly, and gave Mini a nod. He pulled me out of the restaurant, and took my cone out of my hands. He started to eat the ice cream, and I gasped.

“Park Jaebeom!” I hissed. “That’s my ice cream you’re eating!”

He gave me a why-so-obvious look.

I rolled my eyes as he finished it, and grinned at me. I pushed him away.

“I hate you.” I said. “I really, seriously, really, seriously hate you.”

He laughed, and pulled me closer to him. “Stop being such a party pooper.”

“Come on.” He said, leading me towards the North side of the mall. “Let’s go on a date.”

I raised an eyebrow, and looked at the time on my phone. “At 10:30 at night?”

He glanced at me, a smirk forming on his face.

“Of course.”

~

“That movie scared the hell out of me.” Jay whined, as we walked out the theaters. I had a bucket of popcorn in my hands, slowly eating one popcorn after another. We exited the mall, and walked into the night.

I shrugged. “Not my problem. It was actually your fault for picking it.” I said.

He had dragged me to the other side of the mall to watch a movie, well THE movie, The Grudge. It kinda scared me, but didn’t scare me that badly to grab onto his arm like in the dramas.

That’s an old trick, Park Jaebeom.

It was kinda funny, though. Instead of being the scared one, he was. He jumped and had grabbed onto my hands.

Haha. Wimp.

He slid closer to me. I gave him a what-the-hell-are-you-doing look, and he slid his hand into mine. I rolled my eyes, looking down at my popcorn.

“How am I supposed to eat it now?” I asked him.

He raised an eyebrow, and took a popcorn.

“Ahh.” He said, and I opened my mouth. He popped it in, and started to feed me as we walked down the streets. It was slightly busy, since it was in December, and the students were probably out enjoying their winter break.

Some fan girls of his had noticed us, and started to take pictures. They slowly formed a small crowd, quiet, but observing.

I opened my mouth. He took popcorn, putting it into my mouth, and when I closed down, he snapped his hand back. He grinned playfully. I furrowed my eyebrows at him, and tried to take the popcorn from his fingers with my mouth.

He laughed. “You look ridiculous.”

I rolled my eyes. “Jay you dickhead, give me the popcorn!” I complained.

He raised an eyebrow. “For that, you get none.”

He snatched the bucket away from me and quickly ran away. I groaned, and chased after him.

“You butthole!” I angrily shouted after him, swiftly moving through the crowds of people, who were frozen, staring at our childlike actions. I noticed a stray toy hammer sitting on the ground, and picked it up.

He disappeared into a small park, and I ran in after him. He was running towards the center, dropping bits of popcorn everytime.

Stop wasting my food, Park Jaebeom!

I found him sitting at a bench, eating my popcorn carelessly. I walked behind him, and then bonked him on the head with a toy hammer.

He yelped, and turned around. “Where’d you get that from?!”

I grinned. “Don’t you like it? I do. I’mma bring it home with me just in case someone tries to me.”

He snorted. “Who would want to-“

WHACK!

I smacked him again with the hammer, and he pouted. He scooted a little to make space for me on the bench, and I squeezed in besides him. I started to eat the popcorn, or what was left of it.

He watched me eat, then suddenly pulled me besides him.

“Cheese~” He sang, putting his head on my shoulder, and took a picture.

I flinched away from him, and took the phone out of his hands. I stared at the picture for a few moments, before handing it back to him.

“Take another one.” I said, narrowing my eyes at my stuffed face.

He laughed. “Is someone feeling a little self-conscious?”

I kicked him. He raised his arms in surrender, and slid closer to me. He wrapped an arm around my shoulder, then smiled at the camera.

I held a piece sign, and then closed an eye, and he took a picture.

   He smiled down at it, and I took my phone out. I held it out, and gave him a smile. He raised an eyebrow.   

I explained, “Another selca, for me.”

 

 

_____________________________________

I hope you all enjoyed the small chapter. School start’s tomorrow, so I quickly wrote the chapter, and hadn’t edited it. :( Lol, Chapter 13 will be out soon. <3.

 

      HAPPY NEW YEARS, EVERYONE!! <3

And to those who live on the other side of the world, I hope you enjoyed your first day of 2013. How’d you spend it? What was your first meal? What clothes did you wear? Did you come into the New Year single, or in a relationship? :)

Comments are always welcome!

Type an answer down below~

The question: How’d you spend your 1st day of the New Year?

Completed and published on: 4:58pm, 1/1/2013. (January 1st, 2013)