× 23 × - Explanations and more Bafflement

A Star, but a Touchable Star

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHfOmkzAzSQ

_____________________________

× 23 × - Explanations and more Bafflement

"You lied to me!" "I can't believe you'd do that to me!" "We had an important operation going down and you don't ing give me a warning!" "You just ing kidnapped me, erased my memories, tormented me, and now you've kidnapped me again to ask for my ing FORGIVENESS?"

"Calm down. It was just a small kidnapping-"

"YOU DESPICABLE SON OF A ! DIDN'T AUNT SOPHIA TEACH YOU ANY MANNERS?! I OBVIOUSLY NEED TO PAY HER A TY LAST MINUTE VISIT TO GET YOUR DOWN ON PAPER."

Her shouts echoed down the hallway loudly, angrily, like cold steel. It sent shocks deep into the hearts of every nearby bystander, and making them run away in fear from their scary, powerful and swift-killing ex-member, Chae Ri.

Jia and Fei winced from every thudding sound coming from their Boss's room. It was neverending, and it lasted for almost an hour already.

"She's going to lose her voice by tomorrow."

Minyoung turned around and smiled at the owner of the voice. Junho gave her a side-hug, and Suzy waved at her from the kitchen.

"Hey, Kylie." Suzy called. "You came just in time for the show."

Kylie laughed lightly, and shook her head. She stuck her thumb out in the direction of Chae Ri's shouting, and scrunched up her nose.

"The is on fire today. I'm surprised Boss didn't call the Pem boys to "" her out of his office." She grinned.

"Didn't I already told you not to call us "Pem"?" Junho said irritatedly. "It's 2PM, Kylie."

"Well who woke up on the wrong side of the bed today?" Kylie said tauntingly.

"If you weren't my ing cousin I would've already pinned you to that wall your leaning on and taught you a lesson by now." Junho growled.

Kylie smirked. "I dare you, Lee Junho. Dad would have you "punished" in whatever way I choose. Maybe then you could teach me a lesson." She said lowly.

Junho glared at her, before looking away. Fei sighed and walked away, probably to the gang's gym, and Jia, Minyoung, and Suzy quickly left the room to avoid another shouting match. One was enough from one of their strongest, powerful, swift fighters in the gang.

Another one from the assassin's would be a second hell.

As soon as the door shut closed from behind them, Junho swiftly grabbed Kylie and slammed her up against the wall. She wrapped her legs around his waist, and he pushed up against her roughly.

" you." He spat harshly in her ear, "Stop ing with my mind, Kylie!"

She glared at him, and arched her back in pain as his grip tightened on her waist. "No."

"What the hell is your problem? God damn it, Kylie! Don't you think it's enough already?!"

"Not. Enough." She said, pronouncing each word slowly. Then she circled her hips testingly, and Junho groaned.

"Your a devil." He muttered. "Your such a ing devil."

"Then why don't you fix this devil?" Kylie murmured, her fingers brushing his soft lips in a needy way. He pressed his face into her hand, and opened his mouth.

Before he could reply, she pushed him away and fixed her hair. She sighed, and looked up at him from underneath her long eyelashes marked with black mascara that was heavily applied to make it thicker.

"I'm leaving." She said shortly. "I'll be back later, send the message to Boss won't you?"

Then she left the room quickly, her heart beating quickly like the fluttering of a bird's wings. She stepped into the elevator with an emotionless face, but as it shut closed her face flushed red, and she stopped, taking a deep breath.

"Control yourself, control yourself." She repeated to herself. "Control yourself."

The elevator opened, and she rushed out, nodding at the secretaries at the desk. They bowed, and she walked through the doors.

She turned, and looked back at the tall building, then whirled back around and started to walk to the direction of the nearest club.

"It's time to find a new toy."

~

I glared up at the man I used to trust, and he looked back at me with indifference in his cold, grey eyes.

"Where am I?" I spat.

"HQ." He replied.

"Where is this HQ located?" I asked impatiently.

"Somewhere."

"Uncle." I warned.

He sighed. "We're back in Seoul, Rinnie, in my company. Taecyeon knocked you out in Australia yesterday."

I eased back, and then pinned my hair up in a bun.

"I was at Australia for a reason, Uncle." I said calmly.

He scoffed, and rolled his eyes. "For that boy, what's his name? Jay Park, am I right? Didn't he ditch you for some ? Bit too much, if you ask me. Who'd pick a over my beautiful niece, if I were you I would've ditched his sorry a long time ago." He stated.

My eyes narrowed into dangerous slits, and he coughed uncomfortably.

"He's not an , Uncle." I said in a dangerously low tone. "You watch your mouth. He's done alot for me in a day than you'd have in a year."

I turned to walk through the door, but he stopped me.

"I'll give you a week. Sort out your and come back to me, Ace." He said in a dark tone. "You've been missing out on alot. I'll assign you your gang crew and get you up to date with Fei, Nichkhun, and Taecyeon. Then your back in the business."

"Fine."

Yet again as I tried to walk through the door, he stopped me.

"No more funny business with that boy." 

"Uncle. There are three lives. My personal life, my gang life, and there's my dance life. Your involved in my gang life, so stay out of my ing personal one."

He chuckled. "Your personal life has alot to deal with your gang life, dear. You just watch out, or he'll stab you when your not looking."

"Thanks for the advice. I didn't need it." I said and swiftly walked out of his office before he could. I ran down the stairs three at a time, and walked up to the front desk. The secretaries scrambled up to bow, then went back to their customers while the one in front of me, Ms. Kim Eunjae calmly stood up. She was used to it, seeing how much my own Uncle pissed me off today, you times that by every single day for 2 years and you'll know how much she's used to it. Though, she's my uncle's right-hand secretary and knows about the gang business.

"Ace, are you in need of any serv-"

"No." I snapped. "Tell Boss that he doesn't need to send any scouts, trackers, or guards to follow me around every waking minute that I'm on break. I'll come next Friday, whether he'd like it or not."

She wrote it all down, and nodded. Then she swiftly threw a few objects my way and with my fast reflexes I caught them just in time before they fell. I looked down.

It was two intricately designed sheafs, made with silver snakes and golden vines surrounding them. I slid one of the daggers out, and my eyes widened. I looked up, and Eunjae gave me a reassuring smile.

"Bo-"

"No, it was Sophia. She wanted me to give it to you."

"Not Kylie?"

"No. You." Eunjae corrected. "Says it might help you. The Kris, and the other is her golden Tanto. She said, as I repeat her own words, 'Make sure she knows it's rightfully hers. No one else would fit it. And I also heard she adores the Tantõ. So give it to her.', your Aunt made sure to give it to you clean and spotless."

Then she moved her hand under the table, and pulled out a duffel bag. She placed it in front of me, and opened the zipper.

"Put your stuff in here. So no one suspects it. There's a car waiting outside to drive you back to the Kim Mansion, and Sophia told me to tell you to focus on dancing."

My eye twitched comically. "Dancing."

She nodded. "Yup. Dancing. It'll be better than Boss' stupid Yoga lessons and all those laps around the pool, cause knowing you you'd trip, slip, or tip sideways and would fall into the pool in the end, so she said breakdancing, popping, all that stuff you do would be a better workout."

"She has so much-"

"Just go." Eunjae interrupted me, rolling her eyes. I frowned at her, but threw the sheaths in the bag and zipped it up. I walked out the doors, and entered the car, sighing frustratedly.

What the hell is going on?

 

~

Note: The Kris, Tanto, and other weapons in the bag.

Kris (Gunong)

350px-Mindanao_gunong_punal.JPG

Tantõ

Tanto Kunimitsu.jpg

Amputator

Amputator

Dual-Wielder

Titanium Blades

B93R

Berettam93r.png

Tessen (Fans that operate with metal knives, intended to be a blended-in weapon.)

il_fullxfull.344300750.jpgcourtesan_fan_wip_by_tasukigirl-d3976di.