× 3 ×

A Star, but a Touchable Star

3-modern-contemporary-interior-design-by

 

       ________________ ___________________________________________________________________________________

× 3 ×

 

 

"Good. Then you have nothing to worry about."

 

And that was the start of our friendship.

Or this story.

But that doesn't matter, yet.

I don't know, okay? I'm mentally screwed right now.

Okay, back to one of my eventful mornings ever.

 

~

I knew that it was highly dangerous for me to fall asleep in the car with a guy I had just met, when we were both under the slight influence of quickly chugged down alcohol.

But inside, I knew that he wouldn't do anything to me. I had just known it, like that sixth sense you get? Yeah, that. And then I had taken advantage of that, falling into a deep sleep as he had the music, lowing it down to a soothing volume.

The next morning, the sun shined through the windows, and the noises of birds taking flight up into the morning air arose. Cars roared to life, the owners probably driving to work. Doors opened and closed, and out came a student dressed in a uniform getting ready for another day of school. The smell of breakfast drifted out the cracks in doors, and opened windows, making people hungry as their mother cooked for them.

Yup.

Today was the unwanted Monday. The busiest day of the week. The day where everything started, and where people wanted it to end quickly to the weekends where they could go out freely without the responsibilities of homeworks, projects, or drama. Even adults could spend a day outside, at a cafe, with their family, or at a library on their favorite time of the week.

A knock.

You woke up, mumbling slightly in your sleep. You lifted your head as the door opened, then buried your face in the nicely smelling pillow.

Boy's cologne? Hmm. I don't know how it got there, but I love it.

Your ordinary, okay maybe not so ordinary, daily thoughts that mostly popped up in the morning had started to awaken. A pressure came on the bed, weighing your body down had made you stir.

"What-"

"Wake up, Chae."

You sat up so quickly that your head began to feel light. Your eyes squinted slightly at the sight before you.

Jay Park with the iest bed hair you've ever seen. Holy . , calm your morning wood.

"What the ?" You said, still in shock, and pinched yourself. You yelped.

Jay Park was still in front of you.

You decided to move your fingers to his arm, and pinch him. He yelped, and smacked your hand away.

"What's your problem?! Damn woman!" He whined, rubbing the sore spot painfully.

"WHY THE HELL ARE YOU IN MY HOUSE?!" You screamed, and kicked him off the bed.

He landed on the floor with an oof, which gave you time to observe the room you were sleeping in more closely. It wasn't your room. Your room was white, with dark furniture and a small bathroom, and a window right next to your closet, and a full bed at the corner of  your room. This room was weird looking. A circular bed, weird walls, but it had a nice, warm feeling to it.

"You already forgot, woman? I drove you here cause you were oh-so sure that I wouldn't do anything to you and decided that you'll sleep with me since we both went to the same colleges." Jay sat up, and sat on the cushions beside the bed.

"Wait. So I wasn't dreaming?" Your eye twitched at his y stance. He noticed where you were looking, and smirked.

"What? Disappointed that you didn't really meet the Jay Park?" He laughed. You chucked a pillow at him, and stood up from the bed.

"I don't know what time it is, I don't have an spare clothes, and I'm really hungry. Stop messing with me." You pouted unknowingly, and his smile grew wider. She's so cute without her even knowing it.

His smile turned into a smirk, hearing your words. "Hungry? Babe, I've already made you breakfast." He winked at you attractively.

You blinked at him in confusion, then you grew annoyed at the meaning behind his words.

"Stop with the references you idiot! We're going to be late. So if you don't mind," You yelled in your morning voice which was really hoarse, and chucked another pillow at him.

"We have like three hours left till the bell rings." Jay started to laugh, and you chucked two pillows at him this time.

You groaned. "Then why the hell would you wake me up?!" You whined, throwing yourself on the bed.

Jay continued to laugh. "Don't we need to eat breakfast? You need to shower too."

"I don't wanna...I'm sleepy~" You moaned, your voice muffled as you shoved your face in the pillows.

Jay rolled his eyes. "Yah. Kim Chae Ri, stop being so childish and take a shower."

"Yah. Park Jaebeom, stop annoying me and let me sleep."

Jay groaned. "Just do it. Spare clothes are in the closet. Lotion, brushes, towels, and the hair-dryer is in the bathroom. Meet me downstairs for breakfast when your done." He said, standing up.

As he passed by you, he flicked your head, and ran out the door when your head snapped up in anger. You sighed, and closed the door. You walked into the bathroom, and got ready to shower.

~

You came out of your room in a bad mood again. You hated the shampoo, conditioner, and body wash in that bathroom. You hated the brushes. You hated the hair dryer. You hated the pretty bed. And you definitely hated the clothes in the closet.

The hair products were so idol-like, and once you finished using the hair-dryer, your hair was your natural mixed brown-black. The lotion was smooth, and made your face look glowy-like. Most of the clothes were dresses, but there were some jeans, sweatshorts, sweatpants, jean shorts, t-shirts, tanktops, sweaters, and other casual things you liked. You decided to play a game, where you would slip on the first things you touched, and regretted it. 

 

You sighed, but you put them on anyway. A white t-shirt, skirt, and yellow jacket. You took your black converses from the floor, and brought them down with you. You shoved your phone in the pockets of your skirt, and walked down the stairs.

You saw Jay on the couch. He was eating bacon from a large plate, that could feed two. His eyes were focused on the screen, watching a dance competition. You saw it, and remembered your parents telling you that they would host another one today.

"Hey, bunny." You greeted him, taking the plate from his hands. You sat down next to him, and looked at the screen too.

He slung an arm around your shoulder casually. Your faced changed into a what-the--are-we-doing look.

"Aren't we a bit too casual for being friends over midnight?" You said, stuffing your mouth with bacon. Jay grabbed one, and chewed on it. He shrugged.

"Dunno. Feels like I've known you for a long time. Too long a time." Jay said under his breath, then grinned at your annoyed face.

You frowned. "Yah. That's mean."

He laughed, and ruffled your hair, then took the plate out of your hands. You took two pieces out and ate it, loving the saltiness that had now filled your mouth.

"We have...10 minutes left." He said, glancing down at his phone. You choked on the bacon pieces, and stood up.

"Oh my god! Wait, I'm in a freakng skirt!" You shouted, and ran up the stairs to change into grey sweatpants. You pulled your phone out of the skirt's pocket, then ran back down.

Jay was standing at the door, twirling his keys around his finger. "You done yet? Finish the bacon." He said.

You poured the seven remaining pieces into a big napkin, closed it up, and followed him out the door. You forgot how your converses were on your feet, but ignored it and slid into the car.

Jay drove off.

"Isn't this like, a scandal or something? What if I get out the car and get by your crazy fans?" You asked.

Jay burst out into laughter. "Aren't you the imaginative type?"

"Yah. I'm serious." You frowned.

Jay shrugged, a smile still on his face. "We'll find out, won't we?"

The both of you had entered through the school gates, and he parked at an empty spot. You ran out the car, scared to for your life.

You heard Jay laughing loudly behind you. As you entered through the door, he miracously appeared behind you, scaring you even more.

"Goddamn it, Park Jaebeom! Stop being such a creep and go away!" You hissed, walking away quickly.

"Naw. I'm actually into you babe. I wanna know your name." He smirked mischeviously.

You glared pointedly at him, and he held up his hands in surrender, laughing.

"Alright, alright. I'll see you later, Chae. Peace." He winked at you, before walking to his group of friends.

You sighed in relief, and found your friends. You smiled at how they were fighting over the sandwich, and walked forward to meet them. You were stopped by a hand on your shoulder.

"Where the were you last night, baby?"