× 13 × - Goodnight

A Star, but a Touchable Star

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZX22FK5mSY

_________________________________________

× 13 × - Goodnight

 

"I explained, 'Another selca, for me.'"

 

~

The both of you continued to walk down the streets of Seoul, him walking you home, after you had your share of time at the park. When you had told him you wanted to take another selca, he had laughed, "Is someone a little self-absorbed?"

You had scoffed and said, "Not as much as you."

He glanced at you, as you walked down the streets, with your hands in your pockets and with your hood on. He couldn't say anything to break the silence between the both of you, and personally, he didn't want to break it. It was one of those comfortable silences, where the both of you were deep in your thoughts, no awkwardness at all.

"So," He nudged you, "When's your next battle?"

You looked up at him with a confused look. Then, you took in his words and realized what he was saying.

"Uhh," You mumbled, "In a month?"

"Ah." He nodded, "Where will it be?"

You gave him smile. "Thinking of coming to see me?" You joked.

He raised an eyebrow, and grinned. "Of course~ I would love to see you dance in those y bootyshorts."

You rolled your eyes. "ert. Focus on your concert."

"My concert is next week. Your dance battle is in a month. There's no rush."

You snorted, "You should go sleep then. Or get to practicing. I'm not your priority, am I?"

He quieted, and you knew you said the wrong thing. You mentally hit yourself, and bit your lip, sneaking a glance in his direction. His face had darkened, and he seemed to be thinking deeply.

You guys to your street, and saw your house. The lights were in the living room and kitchen, so you knew your friends had come back from spending time with the boys.

You also heard the T.V., and sounds of gunshots. They probably rented out a movie to watch.

You took out your keys from your small wallet, and walked up the front steps to the front door. You unlocked it, then turned around to see Jay. You smiled up at him, and his lips curled up into a small smile. You searched in his eyes to see if he was angry, but you saw something of excitement. Like he was about to say something.

"Well, I'm here," You finally said, breaking gazes with him. He nodded.

"Do you want to come in?" You asked him politely, not forgetting your manners that your parents had taught you. Though, you secretly hoped that he would want to come in.

He shook his head. "Nah, I'm good. I've gotta go back to my house, I'm gonna be havin' an all-nighter with the guys." He said, just as his phone vibrated.

You raised your eyebrows at his phone, and he chuckled.

"There they go, probably wondering when I'll be getting back."

You frowned. "How will you get back?"

He looked onto the street. "Well, my house isn't the far. Just a mile's walk." He calculated.

You nodded. "Okay then. Stay safe. I had a fun time. Goodnight."

He nodded and you stepped into the house.

"Wait!"

He grabbed your wrist, and pulled you back out. He shut the door, and bit his lip.

"Do..you..uhh.." He stuttered, rubbing the back of his neck nervously.

"Aish!" He cursed under his breath.

You waited there, as he tried to spit the words out.

"Do you want to be my girlfriend?" He finally said after a long pause.

You froze, and you heard a set of loud squeaks behind the door. Jay raised an eyebrow, and you facepalmed yourself.

Way to ruin a moment, guys.

"No. I don't." You said loudly, putting a finger to your lips. He gave you a confused look, but it vanished as your friends let out a loud gasp and the door swung open. They gave you a cold look.

"THE FAWK ARE YOU DOING!?!" Pony screamed at you.

"DA FAWK WHY YOO REJECTING THE JAY PARK!?!" Sin yelled.

Pony finished their sentences. "DO YOU KNOW HOW Y HE IS? DAYUM GIRL, THOSE ABS AND THAT FACE ON TOP OF YOU AT NIGHT. YOU SHOULD SEE HOW BIG HE IS, BUT OF COURSE I WOULDN'T KNOW-"

Mini and R&J pulled them back, and whacked their heads. They pushed the two into the living room, and gave you a look.

"We'll give you some y time." R&J began, "But don't you start him in front of the do-"

Mini hit him too. "Shut up you ! Let them get their y time, and she can start in his-"

The door shut closed. You flushed red, and Jay let out an awkward laugh.

"Sorry, about that." You said. "Normal behavior, we do it to each other all the time.." You trailed off, then went into a darker red, as he raised an eyebrow.

"How hard?" He grinned.

You hit his chest, and he laughed. Then, he stopped.

"So, what's your answer..?" He asked you.

You grew quiet, and he grew worried. Then, you said:

"What's up with your eyebrows? Gosh, Jay. You think I'm gonna reject you or something?" You teased, noticing how his eyebrows were furrowed cutely, and his mouth was scrunched up in a pout.

Illegal cuteness.

Lock him up in my bedrooom.

His pout disappeared, and his eyebrows unfurrowed, and he gave me a look of shock. "Wait, seriously?"

You laughed. "Yes, Jay. I'll be your girlfriend."

He moved in for a kiss. But I stopped him, and put a hand on his chest.

"But there are rules." You winked, "And rule 1: Don't move too fast through the relay."

He raised an eyebrow, but stepped back. A silence fell over the both of you.

"So," You began, "We're in a..."

"Relationship." Jay completed the sentence. 

"This is awkward, isn't it?" Jay let out a laugh, and rubbed the back of his neck. He was embarassed.

You unknowingly let out a smile, and he gave you a curious look. He opened his mouth to speak, yet his phone vibrated loudly, and he sighed, ruffling his hair.

"I guess I've gotta go," He said reluctantly. "The guys are waiting."

You understood. "I'll see you later." You said.

"Goodnight." You gave him a short smile, the blush still noticable on your cheeks.

"Goodnight." He said.

But then, without you realizing, he had bent down and pressed his lips against yours. He pulled you closer to him by wrapping an arm around your waist, and had deepened the kiss significantly. He was kissing you gently, and sweetly, and his lips were smooth, full and nice against yours. He pushed you back against the wall, and his other hand was trailing his fingers through your hair. Your hands acted as a barrier between his hard-rock abs and your chest.

You had to admit. You were going crazy. Your mind was exploding, and your heart was beating fast. You moved closer to him, but he moved back, breaking the kiss. He smirked at you teasingly.

You rolled your eyes at him and let out a sigh.

"Your such a..."

"What?" He taunted you, grinning. You huffed.

"Nevermind." You said.

He laughed. "See you later, Chae." 

He took a step back, but tripped over the edge and fell down.

"!"

You looked down.  He was sprawled over the ground. Then, he got up with his hands on his and rubbing it painfully. You broke out into a loud laugh, as he was pouting. You shook your head in astonishment, as to how he could ruin such a "romantic" moment.

"Bye, Jay." You said, a hint of a smile playing on your lips.

He waved at you, slowly stepping backwards, gaining distance from your house.

"Bye, Chae!" He shouted, cupping his mouth with his hands. He sent you a wink, then disappeared behind the walls. You stepped into the house, and closed the door behind you. You flicked your shoes over into the closet, and walked through the hallway into your living room, where the four were immersed in a deep conversation. They sounded like gossipers. Ew.

"She wouldn't say no!" Pony argued.

"She wouldn't, really."

"Dude! She would! They just got to know each other!"

"Whatever~ But did you hear him shout?"

"He probably org-"

Sin covered R&J's mouth, and smacked him with a pillow.

"Watch your language!" She chided him. "Chae wouldn't do something like that!"

"Well, Jay IS a y man. Who know's how much he's got down there?" Pony her lips.

"Somethin' probably big." Mini muttered.

R&J spoke up."And long. Holy mother, god I'd just want to-" He bit his lips, and let out a cat-like purr.

They all broke out into giggles, and you thought it was time to interrupt. You cleared your  throat, and observed their actions with an amused look. Mini fell off the couch, R&J squeaked like a girl, Sin dropped the pillow, and Pony swiftly turned around, but knocked her head against Sin's.

"Ouch!" They both shouted.

Mini sat up, and gave you an awkward smile. "Heeeey, Chae ~"

You rolled your eyes, and put your purse on the kitchen counter. You slid in besides R&J and Mini, who had sat back up on the couch, and grabbed the remote. You eyed the bowl of popcorn.

"So, how was it?" Pony asked you eagerly. You glanced at her, and took the popcorn bowl into your arms, remembering how Jay had spilled yours all over the floor like a rich person who had all the money in the world, and was eating it carelessly like a mother freaker and lip er, with father meakers.

That didn't make sense.

But it rhymed, right?

You popped one in your mouth, and chewed on it. "How was what?"

"THE CONFESSION!" They shouted. You winced, and rubbed your ear.

"God, shut up. You'll wake up the whole neighborhood with all your yelling." You whined.

"More like they'll keep US awake with all their night-time activities." Sin muttered, pointing out how loud my neighbors were, 30-35 year olds still with hormones, and making love all night long.

You snapped your finger at her. "Good point." You popped another piece of popcorn in your mouth.

"So what you watching-" You tried to change the subject, but they wouldn't let you.

Mini sighed. "Stop stalling and just tell us."

You pouted. "Fine."

"Well," You started. "So you guys interrupted, started to catfight, all that. When Mini and R&J left and the door closed, he got all nervous and cute and stuff-"

Pony squealed. "Oh my gosh~ Chae said cute!!!!!"

You glared at her. "Can I finish?"

Sin gave Pony a pillow, and she bit down on it. You cleared your throat, and continued.

"And I told him, 'What's up with your eyebrows? Gosh, Jay. You think I'm gonna reject you or something?'" You quoted, and they broke out into happy bouncing.

"And so he got all excited and stuff, and thought I was kidding, but I said 'Yes, Jay. I'll be your girlfriend.', and he tried to kiss me like in the movies, but I stopped him because I didn't want to get that far, so he respected my decision and laid back. We said goodnight, but he sneaked in a kiss anyway." You said.

They started to go all-out partying. They started to dance, and b-boy in your living room. You laughed at their comical actions.

"And? Then what?" Mini spoke after a 5-minute fangirl party.

"Then, when we FINALLY said bye,  he stepped back, but tripped over the stairs and fell." You laughed, remembering his shocked face. "He looked so cute."

They giggled like high-school girls. You shook your head.

No matter how old, they'll still act childish sometimes.

"How was his kissing?" R&J asked.

"Was it good?"

"Was he gentle, or was he one of those rough kissers who immediately stuck their tongues down your throat when the kiss was initiated?"

"I just want some action!" Sin shouted.

You raised an eyebrow as they agreed to Sin's statement.

"Well.." You trailed off.

They leaned in excitedly.

~

< Jay's POV >

 

I walked into my house. The guys were so freakin' loud, howling, screaming, yelling, and hooting. I kicked my shoes off, and went into the living room, raising my eyebrows at the big mess they made while I was away.

Soda cans were all over the tables and counter, bags of chip were laid in a pile by the trash can, and their jackets were all over the sofas. 

They were on my Wii, that I had bought specially just for them alongside the xBox 360, and were playing....a Barbie game.

"Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! I told you to jump over the fence you idiot!" Junior shrieked, as the horse fell over.

Hep sighed.

I shook my head, and facepalmed myself.

"Y'all are gay."

They looked up, and cheered.

"Woooot! The man is back!" Chase hooted. I chuckled, and sat on the sofa. 

"Y'all needa new life. Or a girl, maybe. Cause I find this really..disturbing." I said, walking over to the Wii, and turning it off. They all protested, but I stood up, grabbing the box from behind the T.V.

"I got a whole set of Call of Duty." I announced, holding up the box.

They stopped protesting, and gave me pats on the back.

"Turn it on then! Let's get ready to kick some aaasss!" Hep shouted,unknowingly switching to korean.

"
Waaaait!"

They all froze mid-walk, and Tony eyed me curiously.

"
Where were ya man?"

I raised an eyebrow. "
Getting all sherlock on my cause I was away for an hour?"

"
Actually," Junior snapped his fingers like a gay retard, "It was three."

"
Whatever." I said, collapsing on the sofa. They surrounded me, and gave me suspicious looks. I stared back at them with a wtf face. After like, a few minutes, or seconds, of staring, I gave up.

"
Aight, aight! I went on a date with Chae!"

They whooped, and punched me on the shoulder.

"
Get some!!!" Junior shouted, wiggling his in my face. I pushed it away, giving him a face of disgust.

"
You gay, Junior." I said, throwing a pillow at him.

Junior picked it up, and raised an eyebrow. He threw it at Hep, who dodged it and shot two his way. One hit Chase in the face, and the other hit Quiett.

Silence.

Then, there was a full-out pillow war, and we had all started to attack each other. I and Dok2 were wrestling on the floor (that sounded wrong) and I won, as I sat on top of him, grinning.

A few minutes later, we all collapsed on the floor, exhausted. I spread my legs out, and laid on my back.

"
So? Did you ask her out?" Chase spoke up loudly. The guys froze, and gave him a look of shock. I face-palmed myself.

Way to keep a secret, you .

"OH HELL NAW!" Hep yelled, pushing me away. "
YOU WENT AND TOLD CHASE DAT STUFF AND NOT ME?"

"
Well, truth be told," Junior said, popping out of nowhere with glasses and a mustache, "It was quite..obvious, sir. Unless you must be blind, cause you know...your eyes and all that."

Dok2 threw a book at his head. He shouted in pain, and pouted, then walked away. He rubbed his hand painfully, and on the way to the kitchen, shoved my leg out the way.

"
Aight, guys. Calm down." I said, "I did ask her out, thanks Chase." I said, eyeing Chase. He smiled sheepishly, but slid his hat over his eyes.

"And?" Neil asked, leaning in eagerly.

"
I walked her home, asked her out in front of her door, her friends interrupted us by saying some damn sick stuff like her to not me off in front of her house, that was kinda funny, and awkward silence, she said yes, I tried to kiss her, she rejected, we said goodnight, I kissed her, tripped and fell over the stairs then I had to leave cause your asses be impatient."

They gaped at me. "
Oh hell naw!" Hep shouted again, pushing me...again.

"
So how was the kiss like?" Tony asked, grinning mischievously.

"
I'm betting it was rough!"

"
It was totally soft."

"Cold? Oh my god! You should've warmed her up or somethin-" Obviously the only one speaking in korean right now was Hep. The guys shoved him out the living room, shouting at him to come back after learning English. I laughed, and chucked a pillow at his back, and he spun around to glare at me. He backed up, only to trip over a stool and fall over the floor. I started to laugh even louder, but of course being the people they were, they ignored him and continued to ask questions.

"Or warm?"

"
Slimy?"

"
The ?" I said, bewildered.

"So? Tell us, man, or did she find you inexperienced and push you away? It's aight man, you got rejected-"

"
Y'all are dickheads."

 

Another pillow fight.

 

 

To be Continued....