× 24 × - Practice makes Perfect

A Star, but a Touchable Star

Hey, guys! I'm super, super, dupah sorry for not updating in a while. Alot has been going on lately, and my inspiration for this story has died out mostly, since I've been...unfortunately...reading more fanfiction stories and broadened my interests. Yes, guys. I, Viiclt, author of this magnificient (not really) story, has fallen in love with the shipping of the notorious, infamous, and not usually partnered up couple of Tomione. Tomione, which equals Tom RiddlexHermione Granger, and for the people out there that have no idea what I'm saying, their both Harry Potter characters, which HG being Harry Potter's best girl friend, and Tom Riddle being the real name and younger self of Lord Voldemort. Perfect couple. Totally.

Enough of my ranting, I hope you'll enjoy this poorly made story! I will, hopefully, maybe or maybe not, update this story soon.

This Chapter was Written and Published on:

May the 4th, year 2013.

11:44PM EST.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHfOmkzAzSQ

_________________________

× 24 × - Practice Makes Perfect

Irritation. Boiling anger. Redefined hate.

My body moved on it's own accord as a well produced song came on. It was similar to what people call, most of these days, "Club Music." Sounds like techno? Hardcore? y? Oh, it's definitely club music. 

Definitely not.

Although the music video was a bit idiotic and bordered the sidelines of stupidness, it was exceptionally fantastic. My first impression was a group of guys driving around on streets, sunglasses, 'who-the--cares' expressions on, having the time of their lives, girl's shaking their bootays in front of the camera like aproud #IAM$U!C!DA!, when it finally passed the minute mark, a girl started to dance. Now that was when I began to get interested.

Dancing was always a favorited passion of mine. I loved to dance, I loved to sway my body to the hypnotizing music, and I loved to perform exhilirating stunts in front of many people. It was like a , dance was my soul. It was many things, a favorite, hobby, pastime, interesting art, my specialty, diversion from reality, distraction from stress, locator and developer for my happiness.

West Coast DJ Destructo was an impressive person, to state a well obvious fact. He was a dj/producer in the west coast part of the United States, produced tracks for various celebrities, groups, and for his own satisfaction, and a particular favorite song/track of mine from his EP album labeled 'Technology' called L.A. Funky. I liked his BS1 Dub Mix, especially.

"Chae."

I stopped dancing. My chest was heaving, as I stilled, and collapsed on the floor next to the booming speakers. I hadn't heard the door open to the school's dance room. I was usually observant and careful of my surroundings. Not a moment too soon or too late, the state of soreness my body was in hit me in full force, and I gasped at the immense aching, especially in my legs, and I could feel the blisters in my feet from all the absent-minded dancing I was doing as I just went along with the streaming music.

After a moment of resting, I finally decided to move, look up, and hit pause on the CD player. Mini had came in holding a bag of to-go, and the smell of Chinese drifted through the air. I smiled at her, brushed my hair behind my ear and approached her. She sat down on the floor and handed me the white to-go box, and opened hers. She tossed me a napkin and a fork and spoon, and we began to eat.

"You should take a break." Mini said between mouthful's of food. She swallowed. "You've been practicing for 10 hours straight each day. It doesn't help that Pony's been throwing daggers at us, figuratively and literally, each time we see her."

I gulped down some water. Then I began to laugh. "Seriously?"

Mini rolled her eyes. Before she could reply, the door opened, and Sin came storming in angrily with Angelica and Haebyeol behind her.

"That son of a !" Sin screamed. I winced.

"Pony's a girl." I said tiredly, and tilted the spoon of rice and chicken in my mouth and chewed.

"Guy." Haebyeol corrected in a stoic voice, her face expressionless as usual. Nowadays, I've been looking exactly like her, but more sweatier because I've been spending all my time in the dance studio. 

Oh, the irony.

"Whatever!" Sin growled, and kicked the wall. She flinched, but continued to throw things around. "I'm sick of her gold-digging ! All she wants is money! She ing asks for money from Daniel because she doesn't feel like getting her wallet! I swear, one more time he tells me she's been asking for his money I'm going to go over there to her ing company, and shove a damn up her so she's satisfied and her -"

"You shoved it up her ." Mini interrupted. I choked, and she clapped me on the back.

"AND HER WILL BE SATISFIED TOO WHEN I SHOVE A DAMN SHOVEL UP IT'S LOOSE MUSCLES. DAMN." Sin stormed out the room, and we all stood there, eyeing each other.

"I'm eating my dinner." Mini said indifferently, holding up the to-go box.

"Me too." I said, after I gulped down some water to calm my intense coughing, and wrinkled my nose. "My appetite is lost, though. Was it necessary for her to be explaining these horribly explicit details while I'm eating? It's disgusting."

Haebyeol rolled her eyes, and leaned against the wall. "I'm not going to go after a drama queen. It get's seriously tiring after awhile."

Angelica sighed. "I'll go. Meet you guys at Chae's house, kay? We definitely need to get loose tonight, she's too coiled up." And with that, she left the room.

~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SN2TRn2YTvY

asdsa

"Come on, Chae! Let's go!" Angelica shouted over the music. I smirked, and shook my head. I waved her away.

"It's alright. I gotta do work, missed it for two weeks already."

She pouted. "Finee!"

She jumped off the stool, and joined in with Sin and Mini who were grinding against dudes. I shook my head exasperatedly.

Those idiots are definitely going to get laid tonight.

I set the alcoholic drinks on the tray and strutted to the tables, giving the drinks to the customers and fake smiled at them sweetly. The erted s grinned back at me greasily and stared at my chest, or when I turned around, my . I groaned inwards, glaring at my flirting managar at the bar.

"Two orders of Sake. Make it quick." I said irritatedly to the bartender, who unfortunately was Haebyeol. She rolled her eyes and tossed me the bottles. I stuck my tongue out at her, and ran away before she could jump over the counter and hit me.

I approached the table of five guys, and they whistled as they saw me. One guy had a cold expression, emotionless and stoic, another had red hair and was very muscular, one had big- eyes, the other looked innocent and scared—a young boy, and one had his head down sitting at the edge. I winked at one who sat at the edge, and my playful expression almost disappeared as he glanced up. I immediately put on a poker-face sweet expression. But my mind was racing with questions. I thought he was still in Australia.

"Two sake's?"

"Mine." The young boy leaned forward to grab it. My arm snapped backwards. "Hag." He spat. I observed his face. Sandy hair that was close to being grey, and green eyes that shined brightly in the club. It was familiar.

"ID." I said immediately.

"Aw, come on. Let us off just this once, babe. We'll make sure to.....watch over him, eh?" A man with red hair grinned.

I smirked, and wagged my finger. "Naughty."

He chuckled. "I'm alot naughtier when you get to know me." He said darkly.

"I'm sure. Now if you don't mind, throw the ID's."

"Put the bottles on the table and walk away." Another man said coldly. I raised an eyebrow.

"I'm sorry. If you have a problem with identification, then you can walk out sir, and go find another club to mess with. We're legit. We take 21 and older, so throw the ID's."

He raised an arm to signal another waitress, but my leg snapped up and I pinned his arm to the booth with my heels stabbing into it. I leaned forward, and his sleeve pulled up. A sword in red chains. I immediately was on alert, and I looked at the boy. His wrists were clean, but he looked like...

Taecyeon's little brother.

~Flashback~

We were on the rooftop, staring out onto the beach quietly. I laid my head on his shoulder, and sighed peacefully. Taecyeon smiled, and placed a kiss on my head.

"You know, I miss Taecyoon." Taecyeon said quietly.

"Your little brother?"

"Yeah. He was a good child. Though he always called every girl 'Hag.'" Taecyeon frowned, then sighed.

I chuckled. "Why?"

"His senior in Japan, at an Academy had rubbed off on him. His attitude is irritating."

I giggled. "Well you'll need to fix his attitude, won't you?"

~End of Flashback~

"Get the out." I hissed dangerously. Jay gave me a warning look but I ignored him.

"Ah, sweetie, calm down now.." Red said, holding up his arms. Yeah. I decided to call him red. And I'll call this guy under me Itch cause I'm itching to smack that glare off his face, the kid will be Illegal, the mohawk guy will be Cockass, and the quiet one in the corner will be Owl. Cause his eyes are big.

Like Japanese eyes.

Ew.

"I said get the out." I repeated. "Unless you throw the ID's on the table, I want you out."

Thank god we were in a dark corner. No one was here because they were up front near the poledancers, strippers, es, or near the bar or the cribs on the dance floor. I would've been fired.

In the corner of my eye I saw Owl slid a dagger out, and reached into my heels and pulled out my Tanto. I unsheathed it, and twirled it around my fingers. They froze.

"Your messing with the wrong person here. I can call the guards on your asses for bringing a minor into Mass Pot, you wouldn't want that, would you?"

Red laughed nervously. "Come on, sweetheart. We're just here to relax, that's all."

My eyes narrowed.

"Your here to relax? Two sake's, a little alcohol, but just enough to calm a person down."

"Exactly."

"5 guys in a 12-seater booth in a secured corner where no will bother to look."

"We like a little quiet."

"If you wanted quiet you could've bought two sake's at a drug store and hung out at a small cafe down the corner."

"We like the waitresses here, like you. Very beautiful." He said smoothly.

I chuckled. "Very nice. Your tongue is smooth."

"My tongue can be rough also. Which would you like? Smooth or rough?" He answered.

I opened my mouth to reply, but Jay cut in. "Enough." He ordered. . I forgot to call him Cockass. DAMN ME.

"Get out, Chae Ri." Jay turned towards me and sent me a look. My eyes narrowed, and I nodded towards the boy.

"Not until I have him."

Taecyoon looked at me with emotionless eyes, but something in them flashed with concern. Then they disappeared and was replaced with annoyance. "Go away, hag."

"Taecyoon." I growled. "You stand up and come stand besides me. Now."

They were all shocked, then Red sneered at me.

"Who are you?"

"Kim Chae Ri." I said coldly. "Niece of Jeffrey Kim. QT member. High crest." Then I showed my newly tattooed wrist with a white feather on it that was tainted with blood at the tip and the edges, and the blood had flowed out to form three delicately carved letters. Their eyes all had the same emotion in it, shock. But Taecyoon remained confused.

If looks could kill..

I would be dead meat.

I smirked mentally, y meat, actually.

I felt people behind me."Get out, Ace."

"Not now, Taecyeon." I replied, not even glancing his way. "I'm staring at your brother."

"Stop being a ing creep." Taecyeon said irritatedly.

"Your one to talk. Creep."

"Kim. Chae. Ri." He growled. "I say this as your senior and trainer. Step away."

I sighed, and turned around. I glared up at him right into his dark, serious eyes. "I don't start till Friday. Today is Wednesday. But whatever. Have fun."

I walked back up to the bar and grabbed a notepad and started to work again. All I did for the past half hour was work. Get the orders, get the drinks, give the drinks then go to another table and clean up then the cycle repeats all over again. As I walked out the break room and started to walk down the hallway, a hand wrapped itself around my wrist and I was pinned against the wall.

Rough, cracked lips pressed against mine. My eyes widened in alarm, and I pushed the guy off.

A drunk piece of .

"You look nice..." He slurred, stumbling towards me. His arms caught himself, landing just on either side of my head as he leaned in, the alcohol in his breath shooting against my face like acid rain. I flinched back, and my nose scrunched up in disgust.

"I've been waiting for you to get on your break." He brushed my cheek. "I love this round ."

As to prove his point, he brushed the curves of my , and then gripped it tightly. I yelped.

"The way you strut around the club, and how ing delicious your lips look when you smile..." He stopped to take a deep breath and ped his jeans. I immediately got back into action and kicked him away.

"Go yourself somewhere else." I said frustratedly. I wasn't even scared. Typical man. Gets seeing a pretty girl in tight jeans and her toned stomach cause she breakdances too much.

Okay that's just me.

He grumbled and walked away.

"Anything wrong?" I turned around and faced Haebyeol. I shook my head, and unclipped my hair, letting it flow down my back in luscious beach waves.

"Just some drunk idiot." I said, waving it away. She sighed, and nodded, then went back to the bar.

"Hae!" I shouted over the music as I entered the club. She turned around.

"Get me a On The Beach!" She smirked, and nodded.

I slid onto a high-chair, and looked around the club for anyone decent to grind on.

Nope. No one.

I sound like a ing . I need to stop hanging around Pony. I thought. Then I groaned and smacked myself. We don't even hang out with her anymore—and oh wait, I see her over there with...Dok2.

"Hey." A cold glass bumped into my arm, and I picked it up and sipped some of the sweet cocktail. Mmm. I thought, savoring in the taste. Now all I need is a boyfriend and a good life.

"Chae." And he pops up. Great timing, Cockass.

YESSSSSS. I REMEMBERED TO CALL HIM THAT THIS TIME. YEAH, LET'S GO!!!

I'm definitely high.

"What is it now, Jay?" I said frustratedly. "I'm trying to enjoy my stay here. So go away."

"Listen-"

"Go away." I repeated.

"Chae-"

"No."

"Just give me a-"

"I'll give you a to stick up your . Other than that, you can go."

"Stop being such a-"

"WHAT! Your a . Don't call me that."

"Can you stop-"

"No. I won't, until you get away from me. My skin is itching."

"I just need one-"

"That's why I said 'a' , not 'I'll give you SOME S' okay. Get your facts stra-"

"Stop ing interrupting me!" Jay snarled angrily, and yanked me off the chair. His grip on my arm was tight as he dragged me out and into a random V.I.P. room, then closed the door. I plopped down on the leather sofa, and curled up against the arm-rest, my arms under a fluffy pillow. I closed my eyes as he started to rant and pace around the room.

"What are you doing here? Why didn't you come to my concert? How do you know about Catenus, and how do you know Taecyeon, and Taecyoon?! Do you KNOW how dangerous it is to come barging in during a peace contract?! Are you even listening to me?"

I ignored him and flipped over, snuggling into a pillow and sighing peacefully.

"Chae." He said softly. "Your making me worry, okay? Just face me and listen."

I finally looked up at him, and he sighed. I pressed my lips together, and looked back down. In just a few seconds, he was in front of me, tilting my chin up. A flash of an unfamiliar emotion boiled up inside me when I looked through his dark, soft, yet cold and harsh eyes, and I almost recoiled.

I shouldn't have been surprised, I've been seeing the same emotions in my eyes for the past few years everytime I stared at myself in the mirror before and after I took showers, or early in the morning for school. Hard experiences forged these kind of emotions, facades to cover up your real emotions. It was the only way to deal with them.

His arm reached forwards, and his hand curled around my shoulder as he pulled me to him. I slammed into his hard chest, as his fingers landed on my cheek, trailing down my jaw and to my neck. I shivered at the touch, and leaned in more into his embrace, searching for a sign of warmth. He must've noticed my movements, because he replied to my want and his hand moved down shoulder and to my waist, holding me tightly. I relaxed in his arms, burying my head in his shirt as he whispered apologies in my ear. I ignored it, and shook my head, so he stopped and we just stood silently.

A sense of urge soon grew in me, spreading throughout my body as I pushed harder into his. He stepped backwards for a moment, surprised, then steeled himself, his arms gripping my waist tightly. A whimper fell out of my mouth, and he stiffened, as my hands moved to grip onto his shirt. His scent filled my nose, and I choked on my words.

I want him. So much.

"Shh." He murmured softly, and I gazed up into his eyes. They betrayed his soft tone, for they looked back at me with a shielded coldness I was unfamiliar to. His eyes were always warm for the short time I've been with him. Nothing but positive things, adoration, playfulness, mischief, amusement, want. I was speechless for a moment. 

Then I opened my mouth.

"I-"

The door slammed open."YO! JAY! LET'S GO, THE CONTRACT IS BROKEN, WE GOTTA GET THE HELL OUTTA HERE!" Red yelled, grabbing Jay and running out the door. I stood in place, the events still not processing in my mind, then came back into reality and quickly ran out the room as fast as I could with my ing long heels. I saw them running through the crowd of people, and people running after them. My uncle's gang members.

As they neared the doors to the club, Jay turned around, to stare at where I was at. Our eyes crossed and locked onto each other, and it seemed like time had stopped. The noises of the onlookers and the booming music was immediately blocked out, and I couldn't help but clench my fists in panic as he narrowly missed a dagger. He backed up a few more steps as my uncle's gang members came closer, and a flash of worry zipped into his eyes for only a second, until it was covered up with a blank look as he punched a guy in the face. 

I need him.

He turned around and started to run once again, and was at the door in only a few short, tense, and suspenseful moments for me. Time was slow. All that mattered was him. He turned back around once more to look at me, and immediately a clenching feeling in my heart made me tense up even more.

Don't leave.

An arm shot through the door and pulled him out, and my uncle's gang members followed after them shortly. I was frozen for only a few moments, before I ran down the stairs, grabbed my jacket and purse, and ran out the club quickly, ignoring my manager's angry yelling at me to come back. My heart was pounding in my ears. My mind was racing.

I have to get out of here.