× 19 ×

A Star, but a Touchable Star

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRDWYck5Pyk

(I personally will say, that I found it quite...uncomfortable looking for a bikini, and I'm obviously too lazy to be like "I had dressed up in sososo shirt, sososo bikini that showed my stomach and popped out my , and pretty $28 sandals that are white. So...I hope you enjoy my polyvore pictures, despite my lacking area of fashion.)

Swimmin'

______________________________________

× 19 ×

 

"You know, we're just going for a swim." I said, eyeing Sin's huge backpack. She shrugged.

Okay, so you know, like 2 hours ago? When I said she overexaggerates about trips and brings a whole lot of out to wherever we always go? 

She did it again.

I swear, we are going for a swim. Not a 3-day nature camp-out in the forest, yet she brings like two huge bags of freakin sunscreen, goggles, shirts, pants, shoes, and though im not complaining about this one, this is an exception—Food.

Or maybe I'm just being those "Your wasting time, hurry up because I want to see ____,"....yeah, I probably am. I heard on the way down to the pool that my friends from the States, and that are the Season 6 champions in ABDC (America's Best Dance Crew), came here to Australia for a tour. Yup, ladies and gentlemen, my swagged out favorite friends (other than my little crew of mentally screwed friends) I.aM.mE Crew is here today.

I was super excited to see Moon. He was one of the closest to me as well as Chachi, and we had all met each other in New York, when I had gone to one of my parent's dance events.

"Gosh, slow down you frog!" R&J whined.

I stopped, and being such a slow-reflexed person he was, I had stuck out my foot in front of him while he kept walking. He tripped over my foot, and I turned around and kept walking, nudging him along the way with my foot.

He scowled, and I opened the door to the swimming pool. I then totally forgot about my friends, and rushed out the door, and onto the stage. I tapped the tall man on the shoulder, and flashed a smile at him.

Moon turned around. "Mint!" He said, grinning. "Hey!"

"Hey." I greeted him.

A loud squeal erupted from behind me, and someone jumped on my back.

"Mint!" Chachi squealed. "Oh my gosh, seeing you is like seeing Justin Bieber!"

I arched an eyebrow. "Your comparing me to an undeveloped homoual teen?"

She gaped at me, while Moon had a foolish grin on his face. 

"Mint!" She whined. "That's so not nice...Justin Bieber is so awesomee!"

She fell into a dreamy daze, and I snapped my fingers in front of her eyes. Moon sighed, and patted her head, pushing her towards his crew.

"We'll just set up some stuff, and the like." Moon explained. "We'll be ready to perform in...an hour tops."

I nodded, and patted his shoulder.

"Goodluck, Moon." I said, smiling at him proudly. "I'll just be swimmin, and drowning people."

Moon snorted. "Your more evil than when Chachi gets all cute to make me bring her to a Justin Bieber concert."

I was walking backwards, and I grinned.

"Give her a kudos from me. How could our Moon get weak from a hispanic puppy?" I shouted to him over the music being played.

He waved me away, and I laughed, turning around to catch up with my friends on the beach. I sprayed Sin with sand, and she shrieked from how hot it was.

"Chae you !" She whined, ducking under the umbrella and into the cool beach chair that we had rented out for 4 hours. I smirked, and helped Angelica set the beach towels on the sand under the umbrella, so that we could sit on it.

"I am so not waiting for you." I said, setting down the bags against the chair.

The beach started to fill with more people, since it was just around 5pm. I noticed that most of the people on this beach were around their twenty's, and barely saw any adults. And, most of the people here were probably of filipino descent, or were Korean.

"I feel like we're in Korea." I commented, watching the people pass by. Everyone had taken off their shirts and shorts, except for me and Haebyeol, and the guys were drooling all over Angelica and Sin. I noticed some girls sneaking looks at R&J's abs.

Since when did he get a 6-pack?

"Well, duh. Everyone here is basically asian, and I'm guessing their here for Jay's concert." Mini said.

I shrugged, and eyed the water. I nudged Haebyeol slightly. She looked at me, and I nodded my head at the ocean.

"Want to go?"

She shrugged. "Sure. Y'all are boring anyways."

I got up, and took my shirt off, and got R&J to put sunscreen on my back. He braided my hair tightly so that my hair wouldn't get crazy after this. I then kicked off my sandals, and got up with Haebyeol, with R&J and Mini following us.

The wind blew against us, and cooled us off from the warm heat the sun had blasted on us when we stepped out from the umbrella. R&J and Mini splashed into the water, diving under the light blue water, whereas I and Haebyeol took our time wading through the cold water, trying hard not to topple over from the rough waves crashing against us.

"It feels nice." I sighed. The cold water chilled me, but the sun warmed me up, and the wind felt nice, uncoiling any stress that was knotted up in my body.

"You have anything to share with me?" Haebyeol asked.

"Well.." I murmured, playing with the water. It went up to my thighs now, and the waves grew softer out in this area. "Jay asked me out like two weeks ago. I like him, Haebyeol. But if he liked me back, would he have gone after Ree Ki just like that?"

"Just wait it out, Chae. I mean, y'all just met a month ago right? True feelings can't bloom that fast, it grows and grows as time passes by. I'm sure he didn't mean it. Even if he's in his twenties, his hormones will still rage around girls with a , nice rack, and nice face. Though, he shouldn't ask you out if he didn't know his feelings. You guy's are going to fast, and you should slow down unless you want to end up like me." Haebyeol replied.

I opened my mouth to speak, but she splashed me, and began to swim towards Mini and R&J quickly. I gaped at her, and dived in the water after her.

"You are so dead, Haebyeol!" I yelled.

She flashed a smirk at me. "You can't hurt a fly."

I glared at her, and tackled her into the water. I somersaulted under the water, and kicked her down, then shot up and started to laugh. She came up spluttering.

I waded backwards, smirking at her. She brushed her wet hair behind her ear, then flashed me a grin. 

I was too late to realize that she was laughing, and Mini had come up behind me and pushed me down into the water. I wrapped my legs around her legs, and kicked them under her so she fell into the water with me. We wrestled, and I started to lose breath, so I popped up and took a loud gasp of air.

I laughed, and caught the volleyball Sin threw at me at the shore. I passed it to Mini, and they began a game, while I swam back to the sand. I grabbed my wallet, threw on my shirt, and walked to the small park where they had shops. I bought a smoothie, and walked over to the bench, then sat down.

I shook the water out from my head, and reached up to wipe my hair away from my face, but someone's hand had already brushed it behind my ear. Then arms wrapped around my thin waist, and I froze, as this hold felt so familiar...so warm, so safe, yet so cold and so uncomfortable.

I closed my eyes, as images sped into my mind and flashes of the past hit me. I melted in this person's embrace, missing the feeling, missing the past, missing the life I had once lived and enjoyed.

"Hey." His smooth, icy voice reminded me of how well he talked his way out of trouble every single day. His seductive voice had attracted all the ladies, as well as his handsome looks, and had gotten many girlfriends by giving them fake honest and fake sincere complements on their looks. His voice had whispered in my ear every morning for me to wake up, his voice had called me to the kitchen when he cooked us our meals, his voice had stopped my tears and made me feel like the only girl in his world. I shivered as his hot breath my ear, and bit my lip.

"What are you doing?" I whispered, when he pressed me closer to his body. More images from the past appeared, and I remembered oh-so-well, how much love bloomed between us at night, how perfect we were as we melted into one, how gentle he was and how sweet he was. I missed it all.

He let out a dark laugh. That was when I snapped out of my reverie, and remembered how much he had changed. This wasn't the man I used to smile at. This wasn't the man I felt safe with. This is a man willing to sacrifice a person's life for his. This is a man who didn't give a in the world. This man is dangerous.

"Get off." I snapped, struggling in his arms. I pushed him away, and stood up quickly. I moved to walk away, but he turned me around and slammed me into the trunk of a tree. I yelped in pain, and he looked around before dragging me into the park, in an area of alot of  trees then pinned me behind a tree so that no one can see us.

"Stop." I said, wincing as he pressed me against the tree even harder. "Stop it."

"Shut up." He said coldly.

"I said stop it!" I hissed, slapping him. His bangs covered his face, and I thanked his long hair because I did not want to see his face now. I grew smaller as he trapped me inbetween his arms, and he had moved closer to my face. I started to tremble, hearing the cracks of his knuckles as he clenched his hand into a fist.

"Apologize." He said lowly, his eyes darkening and the veins in his neck popping.

"No." I said stubbornly, staring him in the eye bravely.

"Apologize." He managed to say through gritted teeth. "Apologize to me now, damn it!"

"No, I ing won't apologize to you, you dickhead!" I snarled back at him.

His head snapped up. His hand twitched.

It all happened so fast I didn't have time to comprehend it all. My breath hitched. His arm came down, making contact with my cheek, and my body had, in turn, made contact with the ground when he hit me harshly. I squeezed my eyes shut in reflex as he lifted his leg to kick me, and curled my body into a fetal position to make the attack softer.

But the hit never came.

I opened my eyes slowly, seeing him being held back by unrecognizable people, but saw Gin standing next to him. My eyes slowly observed all the people around me, all with the same tattoo on their wrist and dressed up in black clothes. I stared at the man in the middle. My heart began to quicken, and I moved backwards, my back hitting the base of the tree with a loud thump.

The man chuckled, and sent me a supposedly warm smile. But it was full of anger, coldness, merciless evil, and made me shiver in fear. I saw that same smile somewhere. It was so familiar, so recognizable, but the question was:

Where have I seen it before?