× 10 ×

A Star, but a Touchable Star

5<-- Her clothes in this chapter (sogladmypolyvoreskillsdidntdie:D)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISMSBn-2jDU

______________________

× 10 ×

 

 

"Give it up for C.R. MINT!!!!!"

The crowd cheered loudly, as I entered the circle. The music came on, and I laughed at D.J. Cut who was doing the music for this round.

Really? Rack City? I've gotta give this guy some money, and an apartment. Hell, I'll throw in some of his favorite drug .

This song was my hell song. DJ Cut knew it, your parents knew it, your brother knew it. , everyone knew it.

Rack City was the song where you killed everyone. When the song comes on, my energy boosts and I do moves that I normally don't do. The hosts denied this song from the competition, but they allowed it this time, since this round was the one everyone waited for. Everyone came, all the b-boy crews, the solo dancers, the hosts family, Cut's gang, and I knew my brother was here somewhere in the crowd with his crew. It was hot though, since we were in Hawaii, and I could feel the sweat build up under my cap. I was dressed in a grey Boy London top, tight black skinny jeans, my hot new sneakers, and my brother's I <3 Hater's cap. I felt ready, powered up.

My energy was heated up by anger, as my competition came in.

K.T. Kylie.

My high school rival, my dancing rival, my "appearance rival" and , I'm getting right to the point, the who tried to mess with Mini. The both of us were the scariest soloists in the dance world, everyone didn't like going against us, but those who did were good enough to knock us off our feet. You see, we got up in each other's faces, spat at each other, and the round always ended with one of us going at each other. She had a group, but she only went solo to get at me and try to piss the hell outta me.

Sorry for the cussing, swearing, but I'm super pissed right now.

"You scared, Mint? You gonna run away yet?" Kylie shouted over the loud booming music. Her friends smirked at me devilishly.

I scoffed, "You can't be talking, . If you think your so good, why don't you go first?" I said, spitting at her feet. The crowd "ooh"ed.

"Ohhh, K.T. Kylie! What you gonna do now? Go first, or wimp out and let C.R. Mint steal the show?" Cut's deep, hoarse voice yelled through the speakers. I faced him. He sent a wink my way, and I shook my head in amazement at his actions today.

Kylie rolled her eyes, and ran in. She started to do body waves, and ripped her shirt, showing her black bra.

"You gonna dance now, you !" Her friend shouted at me. I laughed, and slipped my cap on. I started to pop, and as Tyga's verse came on, I started to snap. I slowly stepped towards her, snapping my fingers precisely to the beat. I got in Kylie's face, and smirked.

"What you gonna do? You gonna run away yet?" I mocked her, as she crossed her arms. "Scared, ? I beat your last time, so wanna try to come at me with your gang of this time?" I said, doing a somersault in the air, and landed on my side.

This continued, until Tyga's verse came.

"Black 4's, Red Drop Head Door."

I slid in, and started to do air flares. I could visibly see steam coming out my competition's ears. My blood was pumping in my ears, and my heart was racing. I started to windmill as I got closer to her, and slid my leg out swiftly knocking her off her feet. She fell on the floor with an 'oof' and I spun back to my side of the circle, laughing. Somewhere in there, my cap had flown off, but I hadn't paid attention. It was my brother's anyways.

I bounced to the beat, raising my arms. I started to catdaddy, dougie, and pindrop. The crowd was massive. They were yelling, jumping up and down, and screaming my alias. I went back to doing spins around the floor, and as the last few words of the song came, I suicided.

I stood up, smoothing back my hair that fell around my face. The crowd gave a final

"That was one hell of a competition you guys! Here comes the finale that we've all been waiting for! Scream as loud as you can when we give up our dancers!"

"K.T. Kylie!"

The screams, yells, and shouts erupted as Cut shouted her name. She smirked at me, and I scoffed. I looked around the floor for my cap, but didn't see it.

Of course I wouldn't see it. We've got the street people here, and all the thugs.

"Let's give it up for C.R. Mint!" Cut boomed.

The crowd was louder, everyone started to chant my alias, and I laughed again. I walked up to Kylie, and patted her head.

"Try again next time, boo." I smirked, and walked off.

I was stopped by an arm hooked over my shoulder. I rolled my eyes, sure it was probably some drunk idiot trying to get some tonight.

"I'm not a drunk idiot trying to get some tonight, lil' sis'."

My eyes brightened, and I spun around, tackling the man in one of my tight bear hugs.

"Oppa, hey! I knew you were here." I grinned. "Though, I couldn't see you since you were so short-" Justin smacked me, and his pretty half-african and half-filipino girlfriend, Tasha started to laugh. I smiled up at her, and looked at the guys who were here.

My brother Justin, was usually somewhere in the States. He had moved there to get a bigger view of his dream, Ontario, Canada. He was known by his other name, J-Reyez, and it was a name that all his fans called him. I noticed the new addition to his crew. Ryan Higa, Kev Jumba, and J.R. Aquino.

"Holy is that Ryan Higa?!" I said. "OH MY GOD IM YOUR BIGGEST FAN DUDE!" I squealed, running towards him.

Again, I was stopped by an arm hooking itself over my shoulder. A cap was slid onto my head, and I took it off, frowning.

It was my I <3 Hater's Cap.

"God, your so hyper Chae."

I raised my eyes to meet the dark brown ones, which were curled into his signature eyesmile.

Jay.

"Hey, what's up y'all." Jay said, clasping hands and bumping shoulders with my brother, Ryan and Kevin.

"What are doing here?" I asked him coldly. Justin and Tasha glanced at me, sensing my change of mood.

Okay, I know what you all are thinking. Why be so mean to the Jay Park? Well you see, after that one day, where he took the first move and kissed me and started to be all lovey dovey, I kind of started to get attracted to him.

Stop your "kind of" Chae Ri. You ARE attracted to him.

Well, I'll admit that later. Anyways, he started to get all busy all of a sudden, and we had no time together. Sure, he texted me a good morning when I woke up, and a good night at night, and sometimes even asked me how I was. I don't know how he knew when I woke up and when I went to sleep...kind of creepy. But, yeah. A month later, we stopped talking all together. It was a "one time" thing. He was busy, I was busy, we both were busy. We didn't have time to talk.

I was actually really surprised that he was here, in Hawaii. Yet really angry.

Jay glanced at me, and gave me a we'll-talk-later-so-act-nice look.

Justin laughed. "Hey dude, what you doing here?"

Jay grinned, "I was here to see my girl, Chae."

Andrew raised an eyebrow, and snickered.

"Jay you got the jackpot already? Knew you were a ladiesman, but I didn't know you could've gotten Justin's lil sis."

Jay gaped, "Wait, Justin she's your sister?"

"Hell yeah she is." Justin said, looking at us with a questioning look. I knew he was about to burst questions soon, but thank god for Tasha.

Tasha had nudged him slightly. She smiled at us.

"We'll be eating at the pizza shop south here, just right outside the festival. I can see you guys have some catching up to do. We'll see y'all later." She winked at me, then dragged Justin with her and the YTF crew followed. I could see them goofing around, making Lily, Tasha's younger cousin, laugh at their comics.

Jay dragged me down to the boardwalk, that faced the ocean. He switched to Korean.

"Are you mad at me?" He asked quietly, intertwining our fingers. I avoided his gaze.

"Hell yeah I am." I said.

"I'm sorry. Baby girl, come on. Look at me." He said pleadingly. My heart started to beat faster. "I was so busy. I was invited to alot of talk shows, interviews, and I had to get ready for my Australia concert."

I turned and leaned against the railing. The wind blew softly against my face, and my hair moved behind my shoulders. I stared at all the couples playing in the ocean, and the children running around happily.

"That doesn't explain anything." I finally said.

He sighed. "How can I make it up to you?"

"I don't need you to make up anything to me."

"Chae-"

"Just shut up and kiss me already."

I turned to look at him. He wore a face of shock, but moved in, grabbed my face, and sealed the argument with a kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and he pulled my hips closer to his.

"I hope you can forgive me."

"Whatever. Your an idol. Idol's have a busy schedule."

Jay grinned, "I bet you had a busy schedule too."

We started to walk down to where the festival was being held. Music boomed through the loud speakers as we neared.

"Not really." I said.

"Not really? Chae, I saw you on every single MTV show, and all the dance competitions that had happened these past few weeks. Not to mention, your official fan website of BreathMint's been posting up your pictures and videos of you going against every single solo dancer out there."

"Glad to know you've been stalking me."

"Haven't you been doing the same?"

"Not as badly as you. I liked your little webisodes though. They were cute."

"Thanks, baby."

"Your welcome,  you wimp."

I ran away from him, a smile inching itself on my face. I heard Jay whining behind me.

"Baby, I ain't no wimp!"

I turned around, walking backwards. I raised an eyebrow at Jay's running, which was barely running, and it matched the speed of my speed-walking. Of course, Grandpa Jay.

"Yah! Grandpa, hurry up will ya? Justin eats alot, I'm scared he'll eat all the pizza!"

"I heard that you idiot! Come here and I'll give you another one of my special head noogies!" I heard said's voice shouting from inside the pizza shop, that was right....behind me.

Jay came up behind me, and quickly lifted me up over his shoulders. My torso hung over his back, and he patted my slightly.

"Stop touching my you ert!"

He gave me one of those from-the-hood laughs, that were slow and throaty. He entered the shop, and sat down on a chair, with me in his lap.

"Jayyy! Lemme get off!" I whined, kicking him. He wrapped his arms around my waist tightly to prevent me from getting up.

"So I see our Chae and Jay are close." Andrew giggled creepily. I raised an eyebrow, seeing Justin whisper words in Tasha, making her blush profusely. I nudged Andrew and J.R. Aquino, and pointed my head at the both of them. They were so busy being nasty in each others ears that they didn't see Andrew start yelling behind them, shaking his head side to side comicly.

Justin slipped out of his chair, and Lily started to giggle.

"So , I see you've gotten a new tool and your gang of idiots are still as dumb as our high school times,"

Everyone froze. The speaker walked up to Jay, and held her hand out. She smiled at him sweetly, and winked at you devilishly, with her gang of barely-dressed friends standing behind her with their chests popped out and hips swinging disgustingly. I caught a glance of the two guys standing behind her.  Behind her, a flash of pain wormed it's way into your mind, as you recognized the both of them.

"Hi, I'm Camille Kylie, Chae Ri's twin cousin."